RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Pressured and Bullied (open)

Local Time:
10:51 PM
He blushed at her words, knowing it was probably the only way she could say it without calling him directly weak. He pushed his chestvagat her vacation, scooting closer and composer, leaning against her, pushing on her shoulders with his hands a bit for good measure.

Local Time:
9:51 PM
"because I think it is pathetic that you don't try to defend yourself. It is like you like being bully. That is why I am helping you. Do you just prefer when Alex tortures you and does things like this?" She would copy the bully by grabbing and squeezing his sack hard. She would bully him into shape if she had to

Local Time:
"I-im sorry-" he said pulling his hands to his chest. "I-i wasn't-I didn't mean to do that-" he said almost rapidly, curling up into himself all over again. Ofcourse he was bullied almost constantly, so any push back he gave only got him more abuse. Even fighting back at all, or touching her, probably terrified him as much as standing up to Alex.

Local Time:
He flinched a bit as she pat him. "You shouldn't grab Mr like that-" he mumbles as he sat there still, not looking up...staring into his own lap. God why did he get hard like that? He normally just ignored how he felt when Alex did it...uniform helped too to just hide, but hevwas getting undeniably erect whenever someone manhandled him like that. Now he had to wonder if it was Alex's fault...or Anis's.

Local Time:
9:51 PM
She would look down and notice his erection, it was hard to hide it in his current clothes. She would grin as she begins to get an idea "how about we make a deal. You let me get you into shape and I will let you have some fun" she says as she goes to grab his balls a lot softer now to give him a hint of what she meant.

Local Time:
"I-i didn't say that-" he said looking down again. "I...I don't know what to do any more...I tried to be strong but I lost...and nobody cared to help me" he said as he pushed her hand away and stood up. The gymshorts only serving to tent up nicely with how erect Yuri was. He was big...especially for boy with such a little frame. "I-i don't want to get grabbed like that anymore...so...what do I do."

Local Time:
He looked down again as sge snapped at him. "I said you don't have to!" He pushed back, looking up at her actually raised his voice, standing up straighter. It was almost like watching a Yorkie bark at a fully grown German Sheppard. But he was trying to assert himself.

Local Time:
When she came barging in, Yuri jerked upwards, something hot and sticky landed on her face as he turned to face her. "I-i-G-get out!" He said, but the force in his voice was shaky as she felt another cum shot hit her again and another on her chest, clearly midviolent nut.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom