RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Prince of the Seas, King of my Heart (Brit?)

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
9:31 PM
Averynn looked out amongst the shoreline from her balcony, watching the glimmering waters, waiting for something it seemed. She was on the lookout for merpeople. She knew her father had told her they didn’t exist, but she didn’t believe him. He had also warned her to not to stray too close to the sea for its waves could hypnotize her and potentially cause her to drown. Now if that didn’t sound like a siren to her, she didn’t know what would.

Something shimmery caught her eye and she quickly picked her way down from her balcony to the edge of deep waters, where massive rocks laid. She looked into what seemed to be an entrance to an underwater cave, but she came up with…nothing.

She huffed and crossed her arms in defeat. Her ears then caught the sounds of someone clearing their throat, and she glanced around to find the source.

Ugh, it was her bodyguard Zorren, probably no doubt there to deter her away from the shores, and she was blissfully unaware he was apart of the so called merpeople she sought. The merpeople had been hunted to near extinction so of course they would try to find clever ways to disguise themselves, Avery’s mother was one of them, and she had no clue, but her bodyguard did and knew how the king had reacted and hunted their kind for sport, and it would be probably best if he didn’t know his daughter was half mermaid.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She wanted to protest, but let Zorren guide her back. “I understand my father well, but he cannot keep me cooped up for long!” She gave an exasperated sigh, unaware that it was probably for her own good. If she dared went into the sea, her mermaid side would be known. For it was only salt water to do so.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Avery felt the cool breeze on her skin, and she gave a soft grunt of dissatisfaction from his words. “I suppose we can,” she complied but really wish to go back to the sea for some reason. She was drawn there, it was in her nature to do so and the older she became the harder it would be to regain her from finding out.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She went to her room and shut the door, locking it as to not be disturbed. She changed into a pretty dress, but she glanced at the sea once more from her window, making a silent thought on returning there again tonight. Little did she know she would discover Zorren but she would have to wait till dinner was over.

Local Time:
5:31 AM
He saw her and bit his tongue, his first thought 'How on earth is she in that form' before he realised it was merely a dress, but his second was 'She is beautiful...' He was dressed in a navy blue set, its form tight to his own as he walked across, knowing she had 'failed' to find a partner and it was now upon him to dance with her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom