RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Prince of the Seas, King of my Heart (Brit?)

Local Time:
6:10 PM
Her heartbeat was so loud she was sure he would be able to hear it. When the song came to an end, they ended up close like that again, and she blinked- panting softly from recovering from the dance. “Zorren I-“ her words were cut off as the next song required them to continue to switch partners, as it was a group one.

Local Time:
As he started to undo the laces, her exposed back would be towards him and he would be able to see how soft her skin actually looked. She held the dress up to her bosom and she thanked him for helping, going behind a dressing screen next to remove the dress fully. He would be able to see her silhouette though..

Local Time:
“But it’s just the shore, the deeper water is out there,” she spoke and pointed to where the sea really started past the sand bank and deeper water was darker in color. She gave a soft front and pulled her arm away from him. “Unlike you, I do know how to swim, bodies float you know,” she reminded Zorren.

Local Time:
Avery gave a scream of surprise, plunging into the warm water. As she sank, she opened her eyes, surprise that she could…see clearly? And she gave a gasp, water filling her mouth but she…she touched her neck with her hand. Gills…?!

Her legs felt odd, and heavier, and she glanced down to see a tail! What in the name of the goddess was she seeing!?

Local Time:
She continued to panic but calmed once she felt Zorren near- and she gasped as she saw how he looked. “Liar! You so know how to swim!” And she noticed the glow of his eyes and…how muscular his chest was. The dress she wore covered up her curves nicely and the scales forming around her body curved and traced her chest.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom