RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Project Eternium

Local Time:
3:57 PM
Her ears cocked back when there was mention of another show, she did not want another show, she wanted to rest and be with her child but she could not voice that concern or she may lose Thorn for a short while. When he was yanked from her arms Rose tensed up almost snatching him back but forced herself to keep still until the assistances began to feel her up in a fashion that was unnecessary but she did not react other than her tail lashing about. Once Thorn was returned to her she held him close glaring up to this damned woman "So you are telling me that when I am open the boss man is in charge of my body and I am knocked up the father decides the restrictions of my next showing?" she questions. She did not expect the constantly being fucked, she thought that she would get knocked up and be left alone for a short while. Tears surfaced in her eyes but she did not allow them to fall while she kept it together "So...am I pregnant with that monsters child?" trying not to growl as she spoke.

Local Time:
"yes, and once we contact him, it will determine if your to be auctioned off for some carnal pleasure, be it vaginal, anal or oral. or if he chooses, you might get that break you seem soo desperate for. just remember your our property, and breeding slut nothing more. "
saying this, she would motion for the two men to follow her out of the chamber.

Once again Rose would be left alone, however if the fox thought about it. some time ago, long before she was the mate of Brian. the young care giver had hidden something in her den. it was buried, and stuck out like an odd lump. the device was unknown properly, and never touched due to no need. However if the motherly specimen moved to dig it out. she would discover it was a small device which would allow her to listen in on the boss's calls. a small device meant to allow Brian to listen on rose when she needed late night care, could now be a small glimpse into her impending fate. one could say it would be a final grace or act of protective love from her late mate. however it was unknown if she would even think back, or look into this buried item which was in their for so long, and untouched for who knew how many years at this point.

(if she digs it up, care to choose her following / impending fate? )

Local Time:
She flattens back her ears by the reminder of belonging to them, their property which only depressed her but for now she had a breather with her son whether it be five minutes or a few days. She lie back in bed letting Thorn finish his breakfast before burping him and having some tummy time while she attempting to think all this out. Why would they keep the truth from her all this time? They never told her the purpose of her creation but to know it now just made her feel useless, unwanted, and disrespected. They can't toss her out, they can't risk losing her for she was the only one they had, they spent almost two decades of time dedicated to her. "I wish your daddy was still here, he would know what to do" she whispers with a sigh. Speaking of Brian, she sat up looking toward her forest enclosure then the crib she despised. Getting to her feet she set thorn into the crib, shifting into her fox as she pads out into the forest, sniffing around for a faint since of metal. Took over an hour but she found the spot, digging it up made her a complete muddy mess but worth it as she tuned the device to the Boss's office phone instead of Brian's.

Rose made her way back to her room, setting up a bath for herself as she waits to hear the boss man talk about anything related to her or Thorn.

(ah give the gal a break she did just have her child, lost her mate, bargained to keep her child then was fucked into having another male's child. Least the guy could do is let her rest, maybe the new father come visit her)

Local Time:
"Ya so we do have some news to share with you sir. she is successfully knocked up with your seed. But if you desire the child. the fee is another 10k, unless of course if you want to have her earn the fee with pleasure shows. "
as the boss spoke, giving the creature a choice of paying or not for the child, as he did want it.

"Hell, already paid 20k, what's another measly 10 for the safety of my proper heir. tell me how long till my child is ready for pick up? I will be coming to visit her, and check on the condition in person, as I am paying an extra 10k for this. "
speaking with an annoyed yet excited tone. the four armed stud seemed to be a angel for Rose at the moment, choosing to pay for her to be left alone until the child was born at least. however he would be coming to check on her himself.
be this a good or bad thing. however the tone of the boss's voice seemed more annoyed, as it would be loosing out on money for the fee of waiting. however this was a choice presented to the fathering customers to keep good rep with the customers as a mass.
however if he visited, it did run the risk of discovering Thorn.

Local Time:
Resting into her tub allowing the warm water to relax her muscles even remaining so as the device voiced a conversation between her sperm donor and the boss man, she would perk her ears to listen in hoping to hear good news. The gal did not mention an additional fee to sway the breeding customers from making Rose be resting while pregnant than continuing to being about showings. But this male seemed certain he wanted a healthy heir along with desiring to visit while she was pregnant making her immediately look toward thorn then her room. They would have to be sure when the male would come, have thorn away with someone trust worthy though rose had no say in that which she hated. Would probably be locked out of her room since it was filled with supplies for thorn forcing her to remain in her enclosure where the male could interact with her for real than with chains keeping her restrained, if he so desired.

( we can time skip to his visit if you would like)

Local Time:
Two days passed

as the four armed entity would be in Rose's chamber. sitting their before her den. as he had a nasty smelling cigar in his maw. with a small gift, wrapped in pink, and red.
as it was sitting by the entrance of the slumbering specimen's den. he would be waiting patiently for her to wake and come out.

in the box, a small gift of oddly made sweets, as well as some pleasant smelling scents.
as he smirked, waiting for her to come out. the wicked entity had some words to share, and questions to ask. which would not effect the end result regarding their intimacy prior.
and the infant he was waiting to acquire now. not knowing how big her belly would be at this moment in time. but having paid for her peace and resting period, he had the right to visit
his surrogate baby mama as he deemed necessary or desired.

Local Time:
Rose was curled up in her fox form soundly asleep which was a miracle since they took Thorn last night for the beast of coming some point in the morning and was best to get the babe out of sight soon as possible. But the female did not expect the male to be awaiting for her outside her den. Her nose would twitch by the scent of his nasty cigar making her sneeze that started her up real quick, a yawn stretch as she rose to her paws spotting the little gift at the mouth of her den followed by a scent she was not pleased by. Shifting into her wolf human form she would walk out slowly, glancing over the present allowing the male a chance to get a look at her. She wasn't huge since his species was more complicated with the four arms and facial features but she was a good size baby bump for a child that would be born by probably next week. Uncertain of his gift she would at last look over the male "I really don't appreciate smoking near my den" bluntly pointing out that his cigar was stinking up her area. But he was the first guest ever to visit her though it was not welcomed at all, she did not know nor love him so she wanted nothing to do with him.

Local Time:
Hearing this the entity chuckled, as he moved to put out the cigar.

"sorry little lady, however I wish to examine the mother of my heir. Besides a small gift to help make you feel a bit better I hope. "
saying this, she would soon find him watching her contently, however little did Rose know if she displeased this sperm donor, he could easily pay them to
punish her in a way that would not endanger his child. however for right now he wanted to share a small gift, and wanted to feel her belly himself. not really caring
if she wanted him to touch her or not. as he planned to try and make some small talk once she opened the gift.

Local Time:
She would lower back her ears, glancing in the direction of a camera already feeling the urge to go and find Thorn but she pushed it down as she picked up the present "the rest you have given me has been helping alot" admitting softly as she opens the box. Her ears perk forward in surprise of her first present being that of sweets and an aroma she actually enjoyed, it felt calming to the point she set it more into her den as she held onto one of the sweet "and this is?" she hums.

Local Time:
"You will be the mother to my heir, it is only natural to ensure you are as comfortable as possible at least until my child is born no? I do not understand other races, but we value our children over all else. "
as he spoke up in earnest. at least this would show rose, that this child would be given to a good father. despite his lack of care for who the mother was. however this would open up a chance for her to inquire
about the women of his species if she cared to know anything or just leave it at that. however it would seem he motioned for her to come closer with his one hand. while the other three remained in view so this
little fox maiden would know he was not up to anything, or so he hoped with how he presented himself.

Local Time:
She lowers back her ears as she approaches him, still cautious in her distance from him since he was far bigger than her and she was vulnerable when pregnant, her shift changes were slower and could only be common forms not new ones like she did the other day. "Oh really?" sounding quite surprised by that "reassuring to hear honestly" admitting she enjoyed him telling her that the child she carried was going to a loving home. Though he kept himself still and exposed she showed her distrust which if he had a glimpse of how she was treated he would understand. "Why me? I am sure you could have gotten an heir for free than for 20k" raising a brow as she was curious.

Local Time:
"Well, We have tried, My species are unable to breed successfully. due to the rarity of successful impregnations. you my dear have a guarantee, thus a child is worth any price. full blood or mix doesn't matter to me. "
as he said this. once Rose was close enough, the mighty beast would suddenly moved his four arms to gently and swiftly grasp her, lifting the tiny fox onto his lap. so her body faced away, her back could press against his abdomen.
as one of his hands gently placed the palm on her belly. two other ones moved to gently caress her legs. as the third seemed to rest at her side.

" so be honest, I know you hate me, and everything about what this is. But will you hate the child? I would rather it be a natural birth, and a safe one. but I do not wish to hear you would try to kill our child out of spite. "
saying this, as he spoke his concern. it was a real concern for a creature like this, as he revealed wit his species, females had horridly Low birth rates, thus the reach out for a child of his own.

Local Time:
No wonder he got quite upset when she shifted into what resembled his people, kinda felt bad but what was done is done and she was currently with his child though was not pleased he may see this child as not pure blood. But that was not her full worries as he grasped her frame, pulling her into his lap making her tense up greatly with a puffed out tail and pinned ears. She swallows flashes of Brian coming to mind just by this male touching her baby bump made her heart ache but she had to keep it together. It took alot for her to calm down softening her ears to hear his concern of her harming the child, his child, it was not hers in any aspect. "I would never harm a child" she reassures him "natural birth or not, probably won't get to meet or see them" she admits glancing up a little "The second I go into labor they'll probably have me tied down until I deliver then back to the show room" thinking back to how thorn was born. They had no clue, she was able to clean him herself, cut his cord and everything all because she outsmarted them and now they knew better.

Local Time:
"I see, well then, perhaps we can make arrangements for a more comfortable birthing chamber, then some cold lab table hmm? I see no harm in you handling our child before he comes with me. unless of course you do not wish to. "
saying this the odd entity was giving Rose a rare show of kindness, and even a chance to have a proper birthing of this child, getting to hold it and all. despite how much it would cost him to get such a thing. but it showed
his respect for the one enduring the process of birthing his child.

the time limit for this visit would soon be over, as the bitch's voice echoed on the intercom. warning their guest his time was almost up, and asking for them to wrap up this little get together for the medical team would need to come
in for the check up in the chamber. when in truth that was a lie, they just wanted to feel her up some more, and enjoy their so called examinations. as it was painfully obvious at least at this point.

Local Time:
His suggestion brought her hope but him referencing the child as theirs was false hope to her for she would never see the child again as she gave birth and held them which she would prefer to ensure it was healthy and happy. She would even offer him a small smile "thank you but I'll be okay, I know everything involving any extra care of me would mean more of a price tag for you" pointing out. Last thing she wanted was for him to allow her back in the show room while with his child. Then she intercom came on making her growl lowly growing to truly hate the bitch but at least she will be with Thorn again, probably after the lab tech examine her which was getting on her nerves "damn perverts" mumbling to herself.

Local Time:
"Oh, money is no issue on my end. I am the lord of a kingdom. However if you desire such a chance, I will gladly grant it. if it is with in my power I have no issue bring the child to visit you, when not working of course. "
saying this, even offering a chance for her to get to know this child, when on breaks like this. which would become very rare, but at least this would show Rose, there were some out their who legitametly needed her services, and
were not out purely for personal pleasure which was still a plus as she was like a goddess of pleasure physically.

ignoring the intercom as he asked the question if she wanted him to set up for a proper birthing chance, and even the new option if she wanted him to bring the child for visits after the fact.

Local Time:
Music to her ears! She was genuinely lucky with how caring he was made her almost what to reveal Thorn but knew better. A half sibling would be fun she would think since she grew up completely alone. “I would like that” knowing it would be completely rare and he’d have to convince the boss man. “Would make everything easier for me and the baby, feeding off my stress won’t be healthy” admitting

Local Time:
"Well we will just take care of this on my end. Sadly my time is up little one I promise to be back with more goodies. after all, Need to keep my baby mama as healthy as possible. "
saying this in an oddly playful manor. the four armed beast did not hide his lack of interest in Rose herself. but his true interest in her baby, and his child. she was but a simple surrogate mother
who would give him the desired child. but at least he was gentle, and caring enough with the finances to do such things for Rose.

once the entity would move to gently pick Rose up in his massive arms. only to gently set her down on the maiden's feet. he would wink at her. before saying, Until next time beautiful .

teasing her in a way much like Brian always did before they became mates.

Local Time:
He had to go and though she missed Thorn it eas nice to soend time with someone who saw her as a living thing. Hopefully he wasnt faking. Now back on her own two feet, lowering back her ears when noticing the gesture similar to Brian she went quiet. Once he left she shifted back into her fox form and darted back to her den. They had no reason to examine her and she was so tired from carrying this child to also caring for Thorn.

Local Time:
Several more days passed, as the week was drawing ever closer to an end. this entity now known as Teqwa, or T for short had come to visit her every other day. the den was now furnished with a variety of simple yet enjoyable things.

as this day would begin, the usual would seem to be happening. the lab workers and the bitch were waiting for her out side the den. as the time of birthing should be any day now. however the fact remained. this time she would be taken
to a proper medical room, and the process would be done. as this entity had paid a small fortune for the best treatment possible for Rose, and the child he wanted which grew inside of her.

Local Time:
Over the next few days Rose had taken to napping with Thorn only waking when he needed something from her. When T would visit she would not see her son most of the day but the conversation between she and the male were kind. She was enjoying his company but knew it was fleeting, a surrogate she was so he could have an heir. When the day of her delivery would come she could sense them waiting outside her den while she was curled up with Thorn. Yawning awake and stretching which stirred her son to begin his cries.

Local Time:
with an annoyed look, the bitch of a lab coat would speak up once she heard the child.
"Alright, this is to good for the likes of a bitch as yourself. But we prepared all the works. You best be thankful for that meat head paying so much for your comfort, such a waste. "
saying this, however the fact remained, it was obvious this tiny lab coat was pissed with how such a high valued patron treated a lonely breeding stock. But none the less. Rose knew
that this entity known as T, was a good person. and he had his own reasons for such a cruel act. apologizing many times to her for how he went about it, but not for doing it. as the fact remained
it was not a pleasuring experience for her like it was for him. but on the end of it. Rose had made quiet the friend so to speak. as he would still come for at least monthly visits with the child
so she could interact with it, as the child grew, and get to know her son.

However it would be unknown if any of the other customers in the days to come would be this kind tours her, or even the children she would be forced to produce.

Local Time:
Lowering back her ears by such a rude greeting by the bitch that was sadly related to Thorn, seeing the woman did not see her abusive ways upon Rose along with all else the young creature has endured. "His species holds great value in their young so he desires to be certain the mother of his heir is in comfort even if it is for a very short time" explaining to the lab coat. After feeding her infant she would carry Thorn in his swaddle within her maw out of the den, setting him down with a few licks over the head "you be good, lil Thorn, I'll be back soon" smiling softly toward her son. Shifting into her wolf human form with a clear flinch of discomfort as her belly was swollen to the max currently, going into labor no later than today most likely.

Local Time:
as the aunt seemed to smirk with an evil looking expression. she would move to pick up Thorn. as the two assistants moved to escort Rose from her chamber to the very cushioned, and well equipped
birthing room. as it had all the comforts, and no short cuts taken. this was a long day, but Rose would see, T in the room waiting for her. the four armed titan would gently Hug the tiny maiden. as he would then walk out.
wishing her the safe, and speedy process. However Rose would soon discover, that she was for lack of terms Rented by this beast, for after the child birth. it would give her a few days recover in his care. as he knew
about thorn, at this point, however not even caring as he was going to get his own heir, if it was male or female mattered not, however as a species, they prized male heirs more then females.

Local Time:
No surprise crossed her face when seeing T in the room he had paid a fortune for just so his child was brought into this world with comfort while she understood it was fleeting she would hold this dear to her heart, the kindness of another, other than Brian. She held her hand over her head in a fist every time she remembered him, it still ached. Least after a hug from the soon to be father Rose felt quite the kick from the little one within her stomach. A giggle sounded with a big smile as she saw him head out wishing her safety and speedy process which she would pray for since she was lucky with Thorn in a sense. Unaware T knew of her first son and that she was also going to be in his care after the birth as a chance for her to recover, that had no been told to her just yet. Rose took a seat on the feather bed, lowering back her ears as she seethes through her teeth as the first contraction finally hit but she still had much time to go.

Local Time:
As time passed, things seemed to be getting harder and more painful for little Rose. as the doctor would reveal to her, that the hybrid baby with in her, was a bit to large for her to naturally pass in this form. as he would look to the nurse, requesting several tools, and even some anesthetics. This would be the only chance for Rose to speak up, and do any thing she could to make this easier for herself. or to allow the docs to do their own thing. as she would know well that the care being given to the foxy maiden was the best which was available currently.

As things began to play out like this, The fact remained, she was going to be in the medical room for some time. as this child would be delivered, and her body would be cared for properly. However as time passed, T outside would seem to get more, and more nervous. Starting to worry about the mother as well as his new heir. if the baby didn't make it, he could at least pay for her services once more, with how his mind began to work.

Local Time:
Best the child survives the birth though Rose's life was far more worth saving than a baby that could always have another chance in Rose being bred again, problem truly was T spending yet another fortune on her. As the labor progressed Rose found herself surrounded by nurses and a doctor making her greatly uneasy and crowded but she kept her wits about her and keep her cool. Eventually she lashed out at the doctor telling them to back off and let her breathe for a few moments before a major contraction hit causing the young female to scream out while the unique child began to crown. The doctor took over from there as they were warned of her being somewhat wild but chalking it up to the intense delivery she was going through. Having to cut her entrance open enough for the head to properly crown while continuing to tell her when to push though she complained of being unable to feel anything since they numbed her up quite a bit.

Remaining awake she was able to hear the crying squeal of a baby boy coming into the world with his four arms, thick little legs and fur like his father, all he held of her was Rose's eyes that always remained the same color no matter what form she took upon. She sat up gasping as she motions for the child to be brought to her "lemme see him" so excited due to the idea of getting to see her second child.

Local Time:
Having successfully birthed such a unique child. the nurse would move to bring Rose the child. as the doctor would move to take care of what he needed to. in order to clean up between the young fox's legs.

Rose would soon see the look of the medical staff. they seemed disgusted for having to take care of her like this, however a job was a job. if nothing else, they were indeed professionals.
as the one nurse would hand Rose her child. before asking if she was up for the father to come in, or if she wanted to be left alone, and have him wait to see her, and the child after a short while.

the staff did not tell Rose of what she would be doing after T collected his child from her. or that she, and Thorn would be taken to a special chamber made just for mr. T to use, and taek care of him, his heir,
and while she recovered, Rose, and her child Thorn.

Local Time:
Brian never got to meet his son for real, hold him and see the aftermath of Rose having given birth, hopefully T may want to give her son a siblings or two and return for this was a wonderful experience. With her healing abilities the stitches would be healed up in about a day or two than four weeks as usual for a normal being. Also she kind of regretted not shifting into a larger form to prevent slicing her slit but all was worth it to meet her second son. She would nod up to her the nurse about letting T in while Rose cradled her new born smiling toward him as she fixes his little blanket before kissing his head "Welcome, your daddy is gonna take such good care of you" whispering as she looks up toward the door for T.

Local Time:
For a short while, Rose would be in the room with her new son, just the two of them. What would soon seem like an eternity passed, as it was only a few minutes. T would finally come into her room, and to Rose's horror.
the four armed beast had her little Thorn in his arms. as he was making the little one giggle, and laugh. showing an oddly gentle, side, which was very good with the infant.

walking into the room, and taking a seat next to her. T would smile, as he began to speak softly to Rose.
"You have such a lovely child already, I am curious would be against, us allowing these two, to interact, with supervision of course. "
asking this, as he would lead into telling her, that the little fox had a custom suite to spend with him alone. just the four of them for a nice peaceful period.
as he had paid for her time, the higher ups thinking he wanted to abuse, and breed her behind close doors, despite telling them he wanted to ensure the mother of his child recovered properly.
however the fact remained, this entity would be both surprising, and both gentle yet threatening at the same time.

( feel free if you want us to time skip to the end of her recovery period, or just in between it, to where she is recovered after some chit chatting / threatening nyaa :d )

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom