RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Project Eternium

Local Time:
9:51 PM
Indeed was a shock seeing the door open to T carrying Thorn in his arms, her ears pinned back as her heart tightened even though her son was laughing with joy due to at last interacting with a true father figure. She would sit up a tad more as T took a seat cradling thorn as she held the new born just two weeks younger than Thorn. How did T find out about him anyways? She glances around the room wondering why the higher ups would allow this? Were they selling Thorn to T? But the male explained what was actually occurring which did calm the mother down as she nods "Yes, I believe they both would love that" giggling a little. "Why are you so kind to me?" hating it was fleeting but wanted his reasoning.

Local Time:
"Again the use of your body was purely business, and under the need to ensure my own family is able to live on. I have no Ill will, or desire to cause any more pain then needed. So why would I wish to create any Ill emotion to the mother of my Blessed heir?"
asking this, T had a similar view point to Rose's late lover Brian. However at the same time, he smiled, moving to use one of his arms to gently caress her cheek. as he spoke.

" My race do not truly value females that much any more, due to the lack of breeding ability. Which is something I sadly have to disagree with. However not all of us thormians are the same. I do hope we can have a more enjoyable relationship, as
this goes on. But I do not blame you if their is a source of hatred in such a fine woman, for the deed done against your will. " speaking honestly, and softly to her. the fact remained, this first customer was one in a million. However it was a good thought to
keep in the back of one's mind. that this would be the exception, not the rule with future customers. Little did Rose know, that after this individual, the next one would be the polar opposite, and far more nightmarish for her body, and mind.

Local Time:
She understood that part of his deal with her, she was to be a surrogate for his heir, still he went out of his way and out of his pocket to ensure her safety in the delivery and time after to recover. Would be nice to no longer be under the eyes of the bitch and others for a short while but had to keep in mind T was a rarity in the world she was created for, she may never meet another Brian or T, be abused until the end of time. "thank you, again, I know my questions of your intentions are repetitive but it is hard to understand why be so kind to someone like me that is surrounded with red tape unless given the right price" she admits. Thorn by now at opened his eyes and was crawling or reaching out his arms so when in T's arms he was reached out to his mom wanting her attention and probably some milk as well. "Also...the last person who was kind to me was beheaded right in front of me" staring toward her first born "all because we fell in love and had Thorn, he never even got to hold him" lowering back her eyes as she looks toward the babe in her arms. "but you are so lucky, your life is gonna be so much adventure" humming with a smile to the babe that would coo in response.

Local Time:
" I can understand your concern. However If your up for it. Even if it costs me a pretty penny in the future. perhaps we can have some more fun? this time, more mutual, and give my young lad a little sibling once he is older hmm? I promise if we do this, I will set up a much more romantic scenario for us to enjoy, then just some show room. " Saying this in a playful tone, even so. the way he spoke would tease Rose in a way, as to hopefully make her feel wanted, and pretty for the four armed fiend's attention. as he wanted to give her a smile, and something to look forward to. However he would move to gently place Thorn on his mother's chest, so both children would soon be positioned so they could each latch upon her, and feed.

T would smile, as he looked over her, asking the fox maiden something a bit unexpected.
"You seem to heal rather quickly, how long do you think, until your ready to come with me, to our new pad, for at least for the next few weeks. I paid for 4 weeks of down time for you to recover properly. "
saying this, it would paint a picture for Rose, being trapped with the babies in a chamber at the mercy of this beast. even if he was kind, the thought of what he might try would creep in her mind, after all she was a breeder maiden. even if
he was kind, and gentle tours her at this point, having gotten what he wanted. with what Rose had experience, even with gentle, and kind individuals, their would always be the seed of doubt, and concern.

Local Time:
Cradling both her boys as Thorn was able to maneuver himself to nurse, she aided the new one to latch on while she listened to T gathering he was a rather caring male for his species. He even desired trying for a sibling of his newborn son later on but the price to have a child with Rose maybe in the hundred thousands next time he comes around. Only could she imagine how much he spending to offer her four weeks off from this hell she lives in. A big smiles grew as she hugs both her boys, interrupting their feedings but she was over the moon with happiness in the current moment. "To get up and about just a few hours, I mean I did have Thorn the morning you bought breeding rights for me" she admits that even after just having a child she could be knocked up by the following day.

Though he was so kind and caring, even not minding she already had a first son but he probably did not know of the lineage of his father just his fate. T could be hiding a darker side, she saw a glimpse of it in the show ring. She can not refuse his advances due it coming back around to bite her since he was paying for her time and she was expected to be good or she would lose Thorn. Luckily he was coming with her and she could spend real time with him.

Local Time:
Several days passed, as Rose was now in what could only be described as a luxory suite. however as the bitch of an aunt had been coming each day. T seemed to chase her off each day. even scolding her, stating he paid for this time, and she had no right to make any demands, or get in the way, unless she wishes him to buy her from the boss, for the breeding pit. knowing for most species this was a death sentence. this would keep the aunt from being a pain. Huffing as she stormed off. with the massive double doors closing behind him.

T would move back into the room, where Rose was with her children. with a warm smile on his face. the bestial stud would lick his lips. as he seemed to have been finding the sight of Rose all the more alluring, however he had no right to use her, at least in his mind. despite the fact, for these four weeks, she was his property so to speak.

"I have to ask, What all forms can you change into, by will? I am curious, if such a lovely lady would share a sight, this old dog could enjoy, and keep in his mind for years to come. "
as he spoke up like this. Rose would have been able to notice, how T had a hungering way to look at her, even loving little dance shows from her, which he would ask for, however it was unknown if she could or would indulge desires. due to how he did not force his requests, but instead simply asked.

Local Time:
Kept to her slim curvy form of her wolf human Rose would dedicate her time to the children she had brought into this world, enjoy every second she could have been little Thorn and the new born. Of course teaching Thorn manners and how to be safe around the baby while he was crawling and tumbling about. She would barely take notice to the bitch aunt attempting to ruin the fun but T kicked her out on her butt before she could cause much trouble. Thorn wanted to see her but Rose would simply ask him if he wanted to go with aunty or stay here with mom and his new brother, reminding him how valuable his time with his family was. Easily he chose his mother while T returned inside satisficed of pissing off the bitch into leaving them be.

Perked ears in attention met the male as he spoke a wondering question that will become a bore to Rose over time of the repetition it will hold. A shrug was given in place for her to think a moment before answering "Well...I have this form, my feral fox and wolf form, a fox version of this form and the form of your female species. I can only be of the female gender and usually it is easier to shift into forms I am familiar with or am currently looking upon" giving him the best of her knowledge. She rose up from the play pen that also held the new addition's crib beside it while she came to join T "Why do you ask?"

Local Time:
"I am curious how you would like to earn some money, I would love to pay such a beauty to put on some lovely dances when I have get together in the future, but was curious what all forms you can use. "
saying this, the four armed bestial stud did not state that he was hoping she could change into more forms soon. despite how obvious it was, that she would gain many more forms in the weeks to come. however
the fact remained, the time they had together, and with the kids was growing short and rather quickly. More then that, Rose would find how T cooked and cared for her, and the kids, both heart warming and painful. as his mentality
would remind her so much of Brian before they had become lovers. a caring individual, albeit a bit blunt, and lewd at times.

"Well then, What kind of grub should I fix for us tonight? we only have a few nights left before our time is up. which I do hope this was a peaceful enough time to recover. "
with a gentle, and caring tone. the four armed entity would offer Rose, a special meal for dinner.

Local Time:
An expression of surprise to such an offer crossed her face, her earn money that would go straight to those who created and own her which just depressed her. She would shrug a little "no really my choice" reminding him as she always did when ever he mentioned things that would require freedom on her part, able to make her own choices. She would move back to pick up the newborn, cradling him close knowing she may not see him for quite some time making her ears lower with a pout. "pppp!" Thorn would make noises looking toward his mom, sitting on his bum with his arms up in the air drawing her attention from T's question. Her eyes would widen hearing her son phrasing words before her eyes "Up?" squatting down with her new son still in her arms while Thorn would flex his fingers into fist to emphasize what he wanted.

Then it struck her that she was asked a question quickly redirecting attention to T as she stood back up "Um...I have been rather enjoying your Italian dishes" admitting with a smile, they kept her full longer and were utterly delicious.

Local Time:
"I see, if that is the case, then let us prepare a small slice of heaven, before you have to return to your mundane world of abuse then. "

as he said this, the wicked entity would move to gently caress rose. as he smiled. winking at her, whispering something a bit unexpected to the fox.
"if you ever feel the need for a break, or to get away for a short burst. I will give you the means to contact me. After all Money is no issue. besides we might need to borrow your services for a sibling in the future. "
saying t his, sounding more like an offer, instead of a forced situation. the fact remained, this beast would give her the means to request him to purchase some time for her, in the future before parting once their remaining days came to
and end. yet little did Rose know, the boss was already prepping her prices fore the next auction. to be done right away, as to make use of her the instant the foxy specimen was back under his thumb once again.

Local Time:
Unprepared to the subtle touch of T's hand along her body matched with his whispering offer of allowing her to have contact to him when she needed short breaks no including when he may need her services for a sibling of his son. She would glance down to he newborn wondering just how many children she would bare until she would either be killed or set free if that was possible. The young wolf also did not remember allowing her fox form to be seen by T so that he references her as such was a surprise in it's self but Thorn did have fox like attributes. Setting the infant back in his crib before picking up Thorn with a smile "Is up" nuzzling his cheek which made him giggle and squeal while clapping his hands.

Her attention focused back on T "That is quite the offer" flicking back one of her ears "but you know I am their property, I...I dunno how this will work without possible consequences" looking back to Thorn. She assumed T knew of how the boss and bitch used her own child to truly keep her in line, that did not enjoy her job until forced into a heat and becoming pregnant hoping she would get to meet her child.

Local Time:
"Do not worry so much about the small details, after all, they want the money I can provide, they will bend to the needed degree. however what good is a beauty who can no longer breed for them?"
as he said this with a wicked smile across his face. before revealing his species had a special drug which could make her sterile or barren for a cycle or two, if used. it was used by other species which needed
the recovery period, as this was a dangerous drug, it sold for a lot. however he would wink, saying that he can slip her a small one cycle dose, if she ever feels the need to abort, or to make herself barren for a break, if
she could not contact him. however his words would soon get cut off, as T rushed over to the food. the smell of his home made bread beginning to burn pulled the wicked looking beast from his talk for a few moments.

Local Time:
Full attention was given by his reassurances about her not needing to fret over minor details that his money made them bend to his will, hell even threaten to make her barren for a cycle or two. Who knew if this drug would make her sterile since she was created to breed and shift into beautiful forms. "guess I will just have to trust you" murmuring as she already was planning to mostly use the drug if she had a partner that had no plans to care properly for a child she was knocked up with. She could not risk requesting more of her children staying with her, literally begged to keep thorn after her mate was be-headed. Luckily T got distracted by his meal not to see her wince and tightly close her eyes to the memory, it still made her heart tighten in her chest and how she missed him so much.

Local Time:
Despite the mishap with the bread. T would end up with magnificent meal made up for rose.
more then that, the meal would be a massive feast compared to what he had prepped for her prior. more then that, the way he presented it, with some fine, non alcoholic wine
to compliment the flavors. T would look to the young looking mother of two, and ask her to enjoy every bite. as well as the fact, if any one asked, he would smirk saying that he had to take
care of the mother of his child, and potential future children. which this statement was being recorded by the staff. making them see this as a potential long term investment. more then that if Rose
noticed the small camera set up by the earing area, she would quickly catch on, that this brute was setting up the ground work for what he told her in private in the other room, with that statement.

Local Time:
Setting Thorn back into his playpen Rose would take a seat at this feast prepared for her, uncertain if she could eat it all in one sitting "Oh thank you T" giggling with gratitude for all this wonderful skills. Unaware he was ensuring everyone that questioned his waste of sums on her and his time he would be certain they knew she was valuable to him as a source of heirs and also in a fashion protecting her for short bursts from her owners. Currently she was chowing down on the dinner cooked for her by the hands of a magnificent man, she would think of him and Brian when she was going through rough times, many were to come, she was a sensitive creature in both physical and emotion states. "Oh so yummy!" covering her mouth from a small burp making her blush deeply, luckily the infant began to cry for it was his dinner time so she could use that as a distraction.

Local Time:
Once the meal was done, T would look to rose, as the time was almost up, after this night. he would smile softly, moving to open his one palm. as what looked like a mixture of hair, veins, and flesh moved from his palm, wrist, and fingers onto the table. as the mass moved a bit, as well as merged together. almost as if changing into a strange tentacle of muscles. as it wiggled about. he would look to Rose, with a gentle smile, as he T would begin to explain this wicked little pet of his.

"If your willing to except this. It can merge into her body, as a tribal like tattoo making. be it around the throat like a choker, the finger like a ring, the ankle or wrist like a bracelet. or if you want an invisible blessing with in you, through ether of your lower entrances. as this will bond us together enough, which will allow my Life force to heal your body when ever it is needed. as well as alert me, If your truly ever in true life threatening scenarios. " saying this, the entity would reveal his people could generate something like this, for but one partner in their entire life cycle. however as she was the one to grant him an heir, he was willing to gift Rose, the one thing his people valued more then any money or blood. their bond of life, and soul. Even though it would be more like a protective, and soothing charm or enchantment on her body. it could not prevent her from suffering with other masters or breeding. however it could ensure that she could heal from wounds, and internal damage which would other wise be harder for her body to recover from on her own. even with her insane, naturally boosted healing abilities.

combining this with the special concoction, T was indeed granting rose a blessing of his people so to speak, thus showing that winning the attention of royalty might prove to her benefit. even more so if future royalty could be won over, or were half as kind as this one. which was very unlikely.

Local Time:
A meal such at that would never be forgotten for her usual was kept to the basic and boosted when she became pregnant, other than that she is met with needs to keep her functioning and alive along with her supplements. She would look sup to T then down as what she deem a miracle unfolded before her as he explained his desired to gift her such a blessing as his people only give to one other through out their life time. An honor it was to be offered but she felt dirty, used, unworthy of such a thing. Rose would look up with him concern on her face "Are you sure?" questioning him also worried her owners would be pissed if she was gifted such a thing without their authority but that was why T was doing this. He was offering her an out, something Brian was unable to obtain though he worked so hard only to die. Biting on her lips she nods her head slowly accepting it as a marking based on her current form so this wolf human form was for T and their son when they visited. "Are you certain of this?" asking softly.

Local Time:
as she asked this softly, T would suddenly do something a bit unexpected, perhaps even killing the magic of the moment. as he moved to suddenly press the finger and thumb of his other hand to her chin. kissing Rose with out warning, before pulling back with a strand of saliva connecting their lips still. as he winked, and spoke.

"Of course I am sure, More then that. I had already told you, that I will return for your services one day, perhaps more then once or twice. however If you ever become used up, I can always use a lovely cuddle buddy for the lonely nights. "
saying this in more of a gentle, joke of being used up. It would seem to strike a cord if one thought about it. as if she now had a home if her body ever failed to produce, and her value was lost. However more then that. this wicked entity finally showed
his true reason. besides his kindness, and care for her. he had admitted, that he was already hoping to have more children in the future, however more then that, if this was what he offered her, then it meant he would only want children from her to make them
true siblings to his new son. which could be both wonderful, and horrible depending on how one would see this. yet it was a potential out, and a place to call home if that ever came to pass.

However little did Rose know, in the coming weeks she would be introduced to a wide variety of partners, and one such partner would become a blessing in it's own right, but at this moment in time. this was her now, her miracle unfolding before her eyes.

Local Time:
Unexpected could have landed T into quite the situation due to Rose being technically untamed and intact with her natural instincts, yet she froze instead of fighting or running, her eyes widening to the sight of T creating a deep and sudden kiss that felt too real. She swallows nervously as he pulls away, licking her lips to break the string of salvia between them while he assured he was certain of this offer, ensuring as well that she is to be the mother of his future children. Technically his son did have a brother, half brother that is but Thorn was the son of a lab tech, a dead man, leaving Rose to perform as told to keep him safe. Her ears flatten back guessing this offer was the best she will get for some time, unaware that shew as doing this for survival not love or passion as T may have fallen for her in some way. "thank you" whispering her gratitude to the male for this blessing and all he offered these weeks for her and Thorn, forever grateful she would be. But she did not hold hope as what male would continue in wanting her when knowing she was created and used to provide pleasure and offspring. Guess time would have to find out, also how would he react if she just vanished from the facility without a trace? Would he seek her out, ensure she is safe?

Local Time:
Enjoying the time together, and more then that, Rose having accepted the special gift would now have a permanent mark on her body which would appear where she desired. be it like a choker, wring, bracelet, anklet, or under her belly button if the odd thing was taken into her. The final night would be upon them, as T would move to begin cleaning up the meal's dishes. as he looked to Rose with a gentle tone, and oddly enticing yet enjoyable gaze tours her body.

"So then for tonight, once the kids are asleep, would this lovely body need or desire a proper pampering? perhaps a knight of messaging, and kneading?"
offing her a bit of bliss to remember before returning to the hell which was the live of a Breeder, as the boss, and her owner had already set up the next auction with out waste. as the two would be unaware of it. the instant she was out of his care.
Rose would quickly be prepped for the next show if she was ready for it or not.

Local Time:
Watching his gift become a tattoo of a tiger snake along her left side draw a huge smile knowing any accessory could be removed or broken when she shifted into different forms. How lucky she was with her first client to care for her so much though she knew how much he was spending on her, a fortune for sure . Her ears flick back by his second offer making her blush and glance over to the kids, must be time to give infant dinner then tuck Thorn into bed. "I would love that" answering him in a nervous fashion before getting up from her chair to pick up the babe, having him nurse for a few minutes before burping him into slumber, if only thorn was so easy going to bed. "Please don't fight me" Rose sighs as Thorn began crawling around her making her tail tick in slight annoyance of this random burst of energy "Thorn, it is time for bed okay, you will get to play tomorrow" really hating to even think about tomorrow. Surely the bitch would be rejoicing to have Rose back under her thumb, hanging thorn over her head. "No!" shouting out the two letter word he knew well, pausing his dashing about to stomp his foot and cross his arms. "Oh well guess mommy won't tuck you in and sing your song" shrugging as she stood up to leave resulting in a pout from thorn, reaching his arms out to mom as he whines with tears in his eyes, so sensitive he was. Rose smile softly, picking him to settle him into his little bed, lifting the sheets and blanket over him as she kisses his head while singing his song of the forest lullaby that she made up over her years alone.

Local Time:
Listening in with a gentle smile, T would seem to enjoy this sight. a lovely exotic, albeit small, and fragile looking mother, with her children. with his child.
as he would notice how quickly his heir was out, yet the half sibling was so energetic. Made the odd creature hope his boy would become as energetic as this as he grew.

Once Thorn was finally asleep, T would place a hand on her shoulder, as he spoke in an almost soft whisper. not wanting his naturally booming voice to awaken the child Rose had
so carefully gotten to sleep, with such care and effort.

"Well then, perhaps we should do this part in the other room? I can cast a silence, or mute spell on the room. so they can't hear us, but we will be able to hear them. " saying this,
as if hinting tours something else happening. Little did Rose, know, she would soon be treated to the unique skill this beast had with his four arms. something which would be as energizing as it would
be enjoyable. a night to remember, and one not involving being bred, which would be a rare, but rewarding experience, unless she mistook his offer, to think he planned to have his message become
something more lewd.

Local Time:
The touch of his hand on her shoulder made her gasp in pleasure than surprise or fear for she knew would soon be occurring, made her excited honestly like how she was with Brian, T was slowly becoming important to her but she had to be careful, keep him at a distance. She would turn around with a smile as she nods her head "Sounds like a plan" following his lead into the other room. She clears her throat, licking her lips as her tail sways behind her "Would you like me to change forms?" questioning due to his wonderings earlier. Any form he desired but her fox that was dedicated to Brian. What did surprise her though was that he held such magic in his body, a beast as him with the ability to cast spells of soul bonds, cook amazing food, be so caring and kind. Rose was going to hate tomorrow when all this was over.

Local Time:
One they got into the bedroom. The wicked four armed stud suddenly lifted rose, and playfully tossed the tiny maiden onto the seemingly, magically soft, and fluffy bed.
one which she would be able to enjoy, as he moved to start with her ankles, and feet. one hand on each foot, and one on each ankle, working her toes, and kneading her muscles, and legs. as he looked
into Rose's eyes.

Finally giving her an answered to the form question she asked.
"I would say what ever form you are more comfortable, with, and enjoy. " saying this the sensation would be oddly pleasant, and much more enjoyable, and arousing then expected, even if
not meant to be in such a way. Despite wanting to keep this man far from her heart, so to speak, it would feel as if he was like a bull, ramming his way right into her, in all the right, yet emotional ways.
after having used her for a simple baby maker, yet now this.

Local Time:
A squealing giggles sounded as she was tossed upon the bed in such a playful manner, bouncing a few times before her body settled in the center with her back against the mattress. She would look up as he began to knead upon her toes and ankles with his strong hands, one with four arms still threw her for a loop since she grew up around boring humans. Changing forms felt like such a chore in the current time frame so she decided to remain in her wolf anthro form and enjoy his massage. She would reach her arms about her head in the form of a pillow, stretching her body out to fully enjoy what he had in store for her within the last night of freedom she may have for some time, maybe forever. T may find a female he adores and cares for his child and never seek Rose's presence again, reason she was forcing herself to keep her distance, being with will and free changed their minds so easily. "Wow, you are quite good at this" humming with a smile as she wiggles her toes within his fingers.

Local Time:
Leaning Over rose, the massive frame, with his four arms working her over skillfully. Two of the hands with his fingers sliding along, and between her toes. the other two now moving along her legs, up tours The small foxy maiden's elegant frame, and hips.
"Well then my cure little rent a milf, how do we want to make this night something to remember and enjoy? I need to ensure a magical night and memory for our last time before you return to work. "

saying this in a lewd, dark yet very playful, and oddly alluring tone. It would be an odd sensation, a desire growing with in her from the gentle assault, and words. the way he handled her, and teased Rose. this would be the chance for a bit of fun, with out any
risk of being knock up. pure pleasure, be it having him pull out, or take another hole for a new experience, or if she didn't want anything of the sort, it could be an enjoyable night of simple pampering, and cuddling.

Local Time:
Wiggling her toes within his gentle massaging play though the intentions he held inside his body were pulsing toward her creating her heart to quicken, her body create a heated sensation throughout her. His words rang into her ears as she sat up just a little before reaching out to him with a sparkling desire in her eyes, dilated with need but a cruel idea in mind while letting out a soft purr as she clashes her lips with his into a deep kiss lasting several minutes. Releasing him, herself quite panting for breath "Mind telling me why you wish to wait upon another heir?" questioning him softly. By the time may he decide another she may be far too expensive...far too gone for a shift shaper eventually loses their sense of self and she might be a different woman to him.

Local Time:
"I wish for you to be prepared, for the next time around, we will have to go all out, no quickies like the last time. "
saying this, as he was making an oddly exotic, and playful facial gesture. hinting tours a few tricks he wanted to try on her some day, but at the same time.
wanting to ensure that Rose would be more prepared, and willing. however his playful and gentle assault upon her body, which led to this kiss. it was all making it that much easier.
as Rose would soon find the over whelming desire in her own body needing to be bred, and mated. even if it was not an idea scenario due to this being their last night of peaceful enjoyment.
she could easily get a free round from T, and playfully blame his hands for making her like this, thus he would have to take responsibility for his action. however the fact remained. if he got what he was desiring from
rose. she would also need to know that the playful brute would pull out, or they would need some protection this time around.

Local Time:
Concern lit across her face by his answer, nervous of when she may ever see him let alone have the time of spending with their child which she somewhat already grew attached too, least she still had thorn, until she pissed off the higher ups into punishing her. Does T even know that they are using her own son to make willingly perform these auctions and shows? Even being free for one more night, it felt like she had duct tape on her lips to keep silent about the true ways she was treated. Bringing her ears forward seeing his reaction to her kiss she would look away before laying back down on the bed with a sigh "I was just wondering" she mumbles out, preferring quickies anyways since it allowed her to not think about it all and get it over with.

Local Time:
now looking away and speaking like this. T would smirk, as he did something a bit unexpected, thanks to Rose's smaller form, and size at the moment. moving to sit himself on the bed. the brute would take hold of her. suddenly sitting the little foxy maiden on his lap. so that his own wicked play thing poked up where she could see it, and feel the rod against her slit. as he nipped at her ear and neck. his four arms moving skillfully against her. as he spoke of softly.

"oh come now, did you think an old man like this, can let a simple kiss like that go unpunished hmm?"
with a playful tone in his voice, the massive and brutish fingers moving to gently knead, message, and tease all the right spots on her frame like this. however Rose had full access to the most vulnerable spot of a male right their before her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom