RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
7:47 PM
(XD Kara: if you can focus, ill give you a kiss on the cheek

Zerek: *runs over* whoa whoa whooooooaaaa what about me?)

Kara gave out a sound that Zerek has heard before, a laugh, a genuine one. It was actually a pretty one for that matter. "Wow, you're really that shy? That's kind of adorable."

Local Time:
12:47 AM
(Kara: You dress up in this Maid outfit and find an illusion that fits it, and I'll think about it.

Zerek: *Immediately becomes a nude Eevee Girl to wear it*)

Itranel's blush got even deeper somehow "THi... This was a mistake..." He started to remove the mantra beads "I... I'm sorry, I'll leave..."

Local Time:
7:47 PM
"Stay" She said again, this time firmer, her psionics wrapping around him to hold him to the spot. "If you aren't afraid of women, then what is the issue?" She said leaning closer to him. She faintly smelled on incense and whatever soap they used here, a soft nice smell, like a flower. "Do you like women a bit too much?" She said chuckling.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom