RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
9:36 PM
"You can't- you don't have any idea who you'll affect if you leave with this radiating off of you, what it could do" She said but she kept backing up, trying to stay outside of the radius. "You need to release it again.. I think I know how, without even touching you but you have to open your mind to me completely." She said as he face heated up just considering placing him under such intense hypnosis, even doing what had to be done mentally...well this was necessary.

Local Time:
As they looked eachother in the eyes, Itranel felt something come over to his senses, a veil og psychic power, carefully honed. Itranel would simply blink and and he would be pulled under the hypnosis. It wasn't much different than being hypnotized by a drowsy, except that instead of falling asleep it was a full sensory illusion. For Itranel he had felt something but nothing had changed, a seamless shift of his reality. Kara started to walk over to him, his trainer reaching out and touching his robe. "You're so strong...but I know exactly what you need." She said as her eyes flared and she ripped the robes off of him like paper. "I'll make you feel better"

Local Time:
"Shush up, let your trainer take care of you" She said as her eyes flared again and his hands were yanked away from his groin. He could still feel his aura radiating, but fir some reason, he couldn't manifest his psionics. Kara seized his cock, starting to pump it herself hard and fast.

Local Time:
As he sat down, Kara pulled the straps of her robe, releasing the uniform from her body, her tits bouncing out of their bindings, huge and heavy. She stepped over him as she pulled her underwear aside, slowly dropping onto of him. Her pussy kissing against his tip, a wet warm slit rubbing up against him.

Local Time:
She smirks at him, her eye flaring and his arms were pinned down to the floor. "Ah ah! I'll take care of you." She said leaning into his ear as she wrapped her arms around him, sliding all the way down and pushing her slit around his tip..she moaned out into his ear, hungrily, then pushed lower, slamming herself on him completely.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom