RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
1:36 AM
She flushed as he agreed to her threat, but she rose up, more than willing to oblige him. Kara raised her foot and planted it on his cheek, pushing his face to the side and against the soft carpet of the floor. "You're terrible-" She said as she put her other foot on his cock, pressing her sole carefully on it so she didn't properly crush anything. she rubbed and pressed on it, grinding her heel up his length slowly.

Local Time:
"I'm starting to thing that I'm training some kind of pervert," she said as she felt his tongue roll against her foot, her toes curling and pressing on his tongue gently, her other rubbing faster against him, her power moving and he felt it, like a hand touching between his legs, cupping on his sack. It squeezed and massaged on him lightly, teasing him.

Local Time:
(XD Kara: Haha i'll step on you as a joke
Zerek:....oh..nooo im so not into feet monk mommy- don't do it )

Kara blinked as she realized that Zerek seemed...to actually be enjoying himself a bit more than she thought. 'Oh you are that kind of pervert' She thought to herself as she smirked slightly, rubbing her toes on his tongue and pressing on him harder. "Wait-are you really into my feet?" She asked as she lifted her foot up from his mouth.

Local Time:
6:36 AM
When she pulled her foot away, she'd notice he'd moved to try and follow it, before blushing a deep red "I... Uh... Yes?" He finished with a little squeak, before moving to try and get out from under her to find a place to hide before she could tease him about it, as he knew she likely would.

Local Time:
As he moved, Kara dropped her foot back on his chest, pinning him back down. "Alright Zerek-Is there anything else I need to know? You like my feet, you like it when I'm dominant, you want to be a maid boy sometimes, how many kinks do I have to know?" She teased as she rand her foot up his chest, putting her toes on his chin.

Local Time:
She gasped as he lept into action so suddenly. "mm-good boy...you are my good little maid." she said as she floated, sitting on the air as she put her other foot on his cheek, knowing that if he loved it so much, allowing him to submit and be her toe rag like this probably would be a nice reward.

Local Time:
As Zerek shot hisload, her toes lifting as she could some of the crossfire and she scowled at him. Her eye flickering with at him with disdainful frustration. "You've shot without permission and dirtied my toes!" She hissed as she stepped up abd forces her toes into his mouth. "I should step on your balls!"

Local Time:
(XD Zerek: I deserve it! Drop kick them!)

Kara smirked as she moved her other foot, stepping on his balks, thought perhaps he could appreciate the Monk's agile and trained precision, she used the sole and toes at just the right angle to step on him for pressure and at just the right level to keep it from the shock and horror of her actually stomping them like loose grapes. She ground her toes against them, gripping his balls. "If you dirty them, you'll be licking them all day! Is that what your after you filthy boy-"

Local Time:
She smirked at him as he promised her, perhaps the most arousing yet slightly terrifying look at later her display of strength. She pressed on his balls slowly. Her toes curlling and massaging them. "Good boy." She said as she rubbed his cheek with her other foot gently. "I won't lock your cock in a cage then."

Local Time:
She hummed as he kissed her foot. "If I tell you to disrobe me. You are. Otherwise...well." She flexes her toes against his lip. "You can guess. " she teased as she reached up to her robe, starting to grab the belt. "Is it worth your mistress stepping on your balls again if you get too greedy?" She purred

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom