RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
8:44 AM
He gulped, but stayed still "I... I'm not allowed to argue, you're my trainer..." He mumbled in return, opening his eyes and watching her butt descend towards his face, his mind awhirl with two choices... Sit there like a good boy underneath her... or get a little naughty, and see if he could use his tongue on her...

Local Time:
3:44 AM
She bit her lip to herself, thinking. Her hips shifted, her body working in circles, pressing her slit stains his nose. "Good boy!" She praised again reaching down and booking his bulge with a finger. "Is this where your brain is? Is this why you are such a good boy right now?"

Local Time:
3:44 AM
(XD Zerek: Oh no I'm being smothered! ziiiip)

"Mm-hey-" she said jumping slightly, only bouncing and pushing herself on his face harder. She smirked, wondering how badly he would want to obey. "I'll give it two kisses if you do a good job. I'll give it three if you can -hold yourself back all day"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom