RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
3:00 AM
She grinned to herself. "You'll earn that carrot eventually Zerek, I know how bad you want to bite." She teased as he walked over to the bed, but as he touched it, he heard the door open behind him as his trainer stepped in. "Don't look up." She said gebtkybas sge shut the door.

Local Time:
Kara approached slowly, undoing her robes and Zerek heard the flop onti tye floor as the monk crept closer. She grabbed his pants first, dragging his hips up and uncaring them dragging them down slowly. "You've been a good boy Zerek...but you just had to slip up." She whispered as she snatched his pants off and dropped them. "Now you are going to have to face your punishment ti atone to Arceus and his shrine keepers."

Local Time:
Kara smirked. "Arceus placed the most sensitive bundle of nerves for male mon deep within. To atone for shaming the shrine, I shall use those glands to make you repent and beg his mercy-" she said as she pushed her fingers deeper. Pushing in a second and spreading them inimside of him.

Local Time:
She bit her lip as the sound escaped his lips, her fingers pumping side himself slowly, spreading them and flexing. "Mm-may your shaming teach you to act right- or I shall have to do this again." She said as felt his hole clutching around her as she pushed inwards, her knuckles pressing into him as she hunted for the gland

Local Time:
She raised a brow as Zerek moaned out so hotly without even putting a finger on his prostate glands. 'Hm. Or maybe he'll want more shame.' She thought to herself as she wondered if all Male's were so noisy or perhaps Zerek was discovering new bottom tendencies. Sheas her fingers pushed in the glands, hearing Zereks voice rise higher, she flushed. Was it even a threat if he clearly got off on it so eagerly. She pulled her fingers back, hit spit drooling over his hole and iver her fingers to lubr him up so emperor good measure as she drop them back into him faster.

Local Time:
8:00 AM
Every squirming moan gave away just how much her naughty little boy was enjoying what was meant to be his punishment "Ahn... Arceus... Please Mistress... More... I... I need to learn... Learn to behave... You need to punish me more mistress!" He moaned out to her, even as she'd notice him turning more mon-like, his tail forming and wagging in her face whilst she spat into his hole to lubricate him.

Local Time:
She grabbed hos tail as it wagged before her eyes, pulling on it a bit. "You're a shame upon the time, don't worry, I will teach you discipline-" she said as she yanked him back slightly . She drew her fingers out of his hole, something cool and rubber like, a rounded tip as she began to push it into his hole. She lurched her hips forward, the toy that was filling him however had a odd, Canine shaping to it. It was long, thick, a strong Alpha's prick, Zerek feeling a bloated knot press against his ring , but his mistress pulled back to thrust again, keeping it out of him.

Local Time:
He blinked as she pulled him back by his tail, before gasping as he felt the toy starting to push against him "Ah... Mi... Mistress, what is tha-AHN!" He yelped as she suddenly pushed it in, feeling he thrust back and forth within him, drawing more moans as his apparent new 'alpha' started to take him for the first time, each thrust drawing more moans from him even as the knot threatened to find its way inside him.

Local Time:
Kara blushed as he seemed already into it, wondering if she should have started with pegging as a practice or if he simply was so invested in loving her that getting knotted by her wasn't a big deal. "You're-kinda a butt slut-" she mumbled out as she grabbed his hair next, giving it a pull. "Should-i- have trained you like this first-"

Local Time:
"I-ngh didn't thing you were a bottom boy." She teased as she felt the knot pound into place, her arms moved, trapping Zerek inti a head lock as she braced herself forced to drag herself bag out of him. Her taught, mstrong arms squeezed as she forced the knot to snstch out of her Mons innsrds...only to jam it back in.

Local Time:
As Zerek lost his load instantly, Kara blinked as she looked down, seeing his gushing his spunk across the sheets while She 'knotted' him. "The first shaming has worked,your weakened ahas shot right out of you." She said as she tugged his hair. "Now, only 9 more to go!" She said as she started to pick up her pace vehind him now. "You must apologize to Arcues with expelling your-weakness and shame 10 times the shame you brought before he forgives!'

Local Time:
"Ni-Nine more?!" he yelped through his moans, even as she continued mercilessly inside him. It wouldn't take long for him to burst again, her little Butt-Slut of a Zorua seemed to reach his limit quickly each time. The main question was if she wanted to keep up what she was doing... Or if she was starting to get a little flustered herself...

Local Time:
As Zerek seemed to take it so well, so hotly, she would flush more and more, surprised that he would still seem to be able to take what she forced into him. The more seed he wasted on getting ruthlessly knotted, the more she'd flustered. But she was not retreating yet, he could scent her arousal, even as she clapped him like she was trying to put a baby into the wrong hole, she would continue. Forcing him to count his every lrekease, but the Monk would only pulled him free as he squeezed our Ten, whether it was a full load or not. She'd pop ree of him again, slower as even she was all riled up and her body tinged with the work out.

Local Time:
Zerek panted heavily as he lay on the bed beneath her, slowly rolling over to look up even as he could scent her, his cock still stiff and ready, somehow, even after he'd cum so much "Kara... Is... Is that... what I think it is?" He asked her, waiting for her response before moving, even as she'd know exactly what he thought he could scent.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom