RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
3:50 PM
(XD Zerek: wait why am I peggable but the kirila isn't? Peg him ill watch-)

As Intranel panicked, Kara smirked, the gleam of satisfied control that Zerek normally saw when she was stepping on him crossing her face. "If you want to keep your backdoor an exit, you should be better to me. Misbehaving and trying to fight like that...well. I'll have to see if I can find a better role for yiu." She said as she watched the psychic squirm. "Maybe I'll make you a shrine maid."

Local Time:
8:50 PM
Zerek blinked again, even as the poor Kirlia went still "You.... Promise?" He asked, whilst Zerek bit his lip, seeing the look in Kara's eye and wincing a little as he knew Intranel was probably lying... To some extent, he kind of hoped the Kirlia was... He didn't want competition for Kara...

Local Time:
"Ofcourse I do. Either you behave...or I keep bending you over until you learn. Or perhaps that's just what you want deep down too." She said as she looked at him, her stare sharpening, intensifying on the psychic. "I want to trust you. But if I must, I will use as much...stick as you need" she said as she stepped over. "Now unless you want to see Zerek in action again, will you behave."

Local Time:
Kara looked at the psychic as he nodded at her desperately to avoid becoming the third girl of this party. "Good boy. Let him up and we may all get ready for breakfast." She said as she stepped back, bit looked at Zerek sharply, as if she was going to put him on the receiving end for letting his mind wander in such a way. "Zerek cooked." She said as the gaze softened and she reached out and pet her Zorua gently on the head.

Local Time:
Zerek flushed a little as she pet him, shifting his head into her hand with a soft little giggle "Hehe..." He mumbled as Intranel slowly stood up, looking at the food and biting his lip before he started to eat. A few minutes passed, before Intranels eyes shot wide open and he yelled "HOT HOT HOT!" and ran for the kitchen "Oh, Oops. I wondered where those Chillis went..." Zerek murmured.

Local Time:
As Zerek sat there, Kara watched him, drilling into him with her eyes as she folded her legs under the table, lifting her barefoot and resting the on the Zorua's knees, as if to tease him more. She curled her toes genu. Rubbing against his leg comfortingly. Ofcourse she could guess something was up with him, she knew the truth of hid thought and mind now.. how sge held sway over him.

Local Time:
She'd feel Zereks leg jump when she rested her foot across his knees, before he went to stand up. But when her toes curled against him, he whined and sat back down, closing his eyes as images flashed in his brain, some of her pegging him, others of him getting to experience the way she felt inside, and those images would be broadcast straight to her, if she was focused in on him...

Local Time:
As she saw his struggle cross his face, Kara opened her senses to him, feeling his thoughts connect to hers. She flushed as she saw thr images in the Mons mind, the mixture of her dominating him from behind, and his own attempts at heeling inside of her. She lowered her fork, her foot pushing higher up his leg and prodding hos lap teasingly as sge lept her face straight.

Local Time:
He gulped as he felt her foot pressing against his lap, her toes finding the stiff rod with ease "Ahn... Ka... Kara... Pl... Please don... don't tease..." He managed to get out, before Intranel returned, glaring hard at the Zorua "You asshole..." The Kirlia snarled, having no idea what was going on between them.

Local Time:
Intranel continued to glare at Zerek, who took a breath as Kara removed her foot and returned to his food, eating it rapidly before leaving the room and heading for his own. Once he was there, he dropped his pants and began to softly stroke his length, moaning quietly as he jacked off to the images of Kara his mind had given him.

Local Time:
As she gently sifted through Zereks thoughts, she'd find a mixture of either him fucking her, or her pegging him and it was hard to tell which got him more aroused. In those where he was fucking her, she was nude and marked with love bites, up and down her chest as he pinned her, whilst for those where she was pegging him... He was face down, moaning into a cushion as she forced the strap-on in and out of his ass.

Local Time:
Kara blinked as she realized that the punishment of pegging Zerek was less stick abd more carrot, finding his fantasies bouncing between being on top, or her dominating him from behind so roughly. 'You're not dressed like a shrine maiden' she thought, projecting her words into his mind as he was imagining her rutting him from the back. 'It seems you like the stick as much as the carrot'

Local Time:
Kara flushed darker. 'How about I test out your resolve properly?" She thought as Zerek felt Unseen hands touch his shoulders, squeezing tightly, balling fists into his shirt from behind as it they were going to force him over his own bed. 'I'll see how much you enjoy getting punished.'

Local Time:
He bit his lip and took his hand off his length, feeling the hands on his shoulder and already moving to lie face down onto the bed, even as he waited to feel what Kara was going to do to him, whilst an image of her pinned under him would flash through her mind, a look of debased pleasure on the images face.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom