RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
4:31 AM
He gave a soft moan as she twisted his nipple, wincing when it became painful "I... Think you know, Kara..." He replied, as his finger started to push a little further in, exploring her rear hole in a similar manner to when she'd used her fingers on him "But if you want something else in here... I think we both know what I could use..."

Local Time:
11:31 PM
She moaned faintly as he pushed his fingers further, her fingers lighting their twisting clearly angling for fun than pain...for the moment. "Neh-mm-that won't fit-" she mumbled as she glared at him a little. Her Anus squeezed his finger, her hips sliding back as she rubbed herself against his awakened shaft.

Local Time:
4:31 AM
"Well, not dry..." He replied to her mumbles, even as she'd feel his shaft rubbing itself against her slit again, her dampness starting to trickle over him as he continued to press his finger inside her ass "But with a little preparation, I'm sure it'll fit in nice and neatly..." He leant up and placed a kiss onto her lips to muffle any other protests she might've had, at least temporarily, even as a second finger pressured its way inside her tight rear hole.

Local Time:
11:31 PM
As his fingers pressed into her together, she moaned slightly more, muffled by his kisses. But she wasn't so easily distracted as he tempted to use the forbidden space. She bit on his lip, though not so harshly that it would break skin, or hurt...too much. "No-" she mumbled against his lips as she reached back to grab his hands.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom