RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP Synthetic Heart, Human Desire (RedCoat)

Local Time:
5:20 PM
He pulled back from her slit when she sat up, licking his lips clean before tilting his head "Mmm... With the Syrup... But without it, you taste perfect." He told her, before returning to his attentions on her slit, each traversal of his tongue pressing a little deeper inside of her to continue getting more of her sweetness, his hands moving to grip her thighs right atop her stockings where it squished them out.

Local Time:
9:20 AM
As he spoke, Tamara's cheeks only became darker. She then began to moan once more as he returned his attentions back onto her slit- gasping out as his tongue pressed a little deeper with each flick. As he continued, her hands reached out and touched on his head, grasping his hair, moaning out his name sweetly. She had fallen back to the table, pressing her hips up against Twelve's mouth once he began to grip at her thighs, moving her legs slightly holding her legs up and wrapping them around his head, pressing him in closer as much as she was able to.

Local Time:
Twelve buried his tongue deeper as she squeezed her legs around his head, clearly loving the way she reacted to his attentions as he drove her closer to her limit, his hands still squeezing her thighs and his ears listening for her moans as his teeth began to nip and play with her clit, wanting to hear her reaction to that "Mine... My Tammy..." He growled hotly into her, wondering if she'd hear him over her own moans and the wet noises her body made.

Local Time:
Tamara was a continual blushing mess, and as he began to nip and play with her clit- that was the final teasing he had to do for her to reach her limit, practically cumming onto his face. She cried out hotly as she did- hearing how he claimed her made her just that more turned on and she began to pant to catch her breath. She soon released her legs from his head and settled down fully, looking at his face with an embarrassed expression. “I-I didn’t know I would..squirt that much..” she confessed embarrassedly.

Local Time:
Twelve pulled back as she squirted, licking up what he could before moving closer and leaning over her face when she let his head go from her thighs "Mmm... Good girl... Now, I want you to lick my face clean..." He told her, leaning down and closing his eyes, waiting for her to start licking her own squirt off his face.

Local Time:
Tamara caught her breath as he began to move over her, gasping softly as he commanded her to lick her own release off of his face and she complied without a second thought, moaning out at the taste- making sure no cum of hers was missed. And as she cleaned him, she maneuvered her tongue against his mouth, licking into his lips, swirling her tongue there as of to tease him as she finished up her ‘cleaning’.

Local Time:
He grinned as she licked him clean, before parting his lips and taking her tongue into his mouth when she pressed it to his mouth, sucking gently on the end of it with a happy moan, his arms moving to gently pick her up from the table as he pulled away "So... You wanted to go for a walk in the woods yesterday... Still feeling it?"

Local Time:
Tamara couldn't help but give a happy moan as well at the feeling of his tongue inside of her mouth, the feeling was incredible- she knew she wouldn't ever tire of kissing Twelve. At his next question though, She hummed lightly in response. "Hm.. I think it'll be good- plus isn't there a natural hot spring located nearby?" she asked, tilting her head slightly in query.

Local Time:
Twelve smiled and nodded to her as she asked about the hot spring "I do believe so. If you want to dress and then we can go" He spoke softly, even as he gently picked her up and carried her back to their room, seemingly unwilling to have her walk herself anywhere anymore, if the fact he always seemed to be carrying her around was anything to go by.

Local Time:
Tamara certainly wasn't complaining in anyway though. She enjoyed the attention and was happy to have it. She then smiled softly to him as he sat her back down on the bed. But that smile soon turned into a soft smirk, "And on this hike..will..I be able to do it on my own, or will I be a personal backpack?" she asked in a playful manner to him.

Local Time:
"Mmm... Do you want to walk, Tamara?" He asked her softly, teasing her back as he did so "Now... What do you want to wear to the springs?" He asked her, turning to the wardrobe and waiting for her to speak "After all, it will be cool until we reach them... Unless you'd rather not get them muddy and want to go as you are."

Local Time:
She gave a soft laugh at his response and shook her head, “I’m not so sure.. having such a strong boyfriend who can carry me everywhere..is really nice,” she admitted to him, and then thought about what she was going to wear. “Well I was thinking of-“ her cheeks flushed red as he mentioned next about going in the nude. “H-Hey, I don’t want to be without clothing.. what if someone sees us?” She asked nervously, but knew it was most unlikely that would happen.

Local Time:
Twelve smiled as she talked about how she liked him carrying her, before smirking when she flushed "The Springs are part of the estate... we'll be the only people there, Tamara. Besides, you don't have any swimming clothes. What else could you do than go nude?" He asked her softly, even as he waited for her response.

Local Time:
She bit her lip and then rubbed her arm slightly as she shyly responded, “So..would I go hiking nude as well?” She asked, wondering what he would say. She then wondered what he had planned for the spring, and her cheeks darkened at the thought of him fucking her up there at the spring too, imagining the hot water flushing her body more than he already would be..

Local Time:
"Well, if you wanted too..." He replied softly, moving close to hold her into him "I for one would love to watch your naked body as we hike all the way there and back..." He whispered into her ear, giving it a gentle nip before pulling away and kissing her flushed cheek "I more thought you could just take off your clothes when you got there..."

Local Time:
At his words and the kiss he gave her, her cheeks seemingly had stayed that dark pink, for a moment she was too embarrassed and shy to even respond, she shook her head and turned to bury her face in his chest. “I don’t mind..going..nude but, I’m not opposed to just stripping when I get there,” she mumbled out, wondering exactly how that would go, if she went nude. Twelve would be able to visualize her body, a slight sheen of sweat on it, the way her breasts would bounce as she stepped- especially how her ass would jiggle when she walked..

Local Time:
He moved his hands around her body to her ass, squeezing it softly before murmuring softly into her ear "Well, if that's the case... should we head out?" He suggested, even as she'd note a slight pinkish tone to his face as he then gave her ass a gentle slap, before he pulled back and moved towards the front door "If you really don't mind going for a nude hike..."

Last edited:
Local Time:
Tamara bit her lip at his suggestion of leaving, and she did notice that slight tinge of pink to his face.. what..what was he thinking about?

And before she could think too much about that, she felt him give her ass a gentle slap and she squeaked lightly from the sudden feeling. Her eyes followed him towards the front door, and soon she herself followed, slipping her stockings off next.

Once the door opened, a cold draft hit her body and she shivered. If Twelve took a glance, he would notice Tamara's nipples had hardened due to the frigid weather. She looked to him and gave a bite of her lip, "Perhaps I should turn off my cold sensors?" she asked him.

Local Time:
She watched him come closer, and as he pinched one of her nipples, she couldn't help but moan softly from the feeling, and the moment he said she looked better this way, the blush which was starting to fade, came back in full force.

Then feeling his hand take hers, she followed him into the woods, stepping up and down along the path, breathing a bit harder as she wasn't used to this type of physical exertion all that much. The moment her body broke out into a slight sheen of sweat, Twelve would see how she was glistening, and the way the sun it her skin- she looked absolutely ethereal.

Local Time:
As they walked and Twelve watched her body jiggling around she'd hear a soft sound emanating from him, almost like a growl of desire as he moved in closer to her body, his hand gently stroking against her ass "Mmm... You look magical, Tammy..." He murmured into her ear as they continued onwards, eventually reaching the hotsprings where Twelve gently picking her up and planting a kiss onto her lips as he stepped into the water with her.

Local Time:
She heard the growl, and she couldn't help her cheeks darkening yet again- especially the way he touched her and how he told her how magical she looked. Then, before she knew it, they had reached the springs, and at his kiss, she moaned softly into it, leaning into his embrace. When she was picked up by him, she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist as he waded into the water.

Local Time:
He gave a soft chuckle as she wrapped her legs around his waist, gently settling them into the warm hot springs and looking into her eye "Mmm... Do you want something, Tammy?" He asked quietly, his hands squeezing her butt again as he leant in to kiss her again, the warmth of the water gently filling them both as they rested in each others embrace.

Local Time:
She gave a slight giggle in reply to his question, “What? You’re the one who picked me up..” she pointed out as he gave her ass a nice squeeze and leaned in to kiss her again. She gave him kisses in return, but kept everything nice and soft, enjoying resting in his embrace, and how the warmth from the water warmed her up quite nicely.

Local Time:
He smirked a little as she giggled, holding the gentle kisses as long as she wanted before he licked his lips "Mmmm, I did... But your the one who wrapped yourself around me..." He teased back, shifting his hips into hers with a grin, his arms shifting to let her float gently in his embrace "And you chose to walk out here bare... I just suggested it..."

Local Time:
She gave a soft gasp when he shifted his hips against hers, and she felt a bit embarrassed when he mentioned the clothes. “Well..you didn’t have to go nude either..” she pointed out with a soft giggle, and she touched on his chest lightly, before looking at his eyes with desire in her own.

Local Time:
His grin widened as she started to pant, but instead of fulfilling her wishes he pulled away, leaving her floating in the warm water as he watched her "Mmm... I'm glad... But I think it's your turn to do something for me... If you can get me stiff without touching me, I'll do whatever you want..."

Local Time:
Tamara gave a soft sigh and rolled her eyes, but he could tell she wasn’t annoyed at him. “Ha, hm..” she murmured out and thought a moment. “Get you hard without touching you..” she trailed off and moved around in the water, swimming slowly. “I dunno, that’ll be hard to do,” she spoke and moved to a shallower end, standing up and stretching- the water glistening on her body, dripping off of it. She looked to him, giving a bite of her lip. She wondered what she should do.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom