RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP Synthetic Heart, Human Desire (RedCoat)

Local Time:
6:25 PM
“Mm..well, if you think it might be enough..” she murmured out with a soft smirk forming. She thought about touching his length, but then she didn’t. She then swam to one waterfall, outstretching her hands and letting the water fill up and spill over. She then turned her head to look at Twelve, and she swam underneath the waterfall, standing there on one of the ledges and let the water spill over her hair and body- in full view of his sight.

Local Time:
2:25 AM
He tilted his head as she started to smirk, before groaning again as she swam away and started to play with the water, watching it spill out of her cupped hands before she moved to be fully underneath the water as it cascaded down over her body, the sheer pressure making her breasts compress a little as she'd see him moving to sit on the waters edge, his length presenting itself to it's full height as he reached down and began to stroke it slowly "Mmm... Alright, you win Tammy..." He moaned out, looking over "Anything you want, I'll do."

Local Time:
She heard his voice over the roar of the water and she turns to see him sitting there, stroking himself. “Anything?” She echoed with a soft bite of her lip. She decided to come over to him, swimming to him before leaning back in the water, letting herself float. “I want..you to impregnate me..” she murmured out, her eyes locking on his.

Local Time:
He nodded to her as she approached "Anything..." He confirmed before tilting his head and nodding to her "I'll do all I can to fulfil your desire." He spoke softly as he took hold of her hips, floating with her pressed against his midriff, his length starting to press into her slit as he waited to hear her moan.

Local Time:
At the feeling of his gentle thrusts, Tamara was moaning softly- her cheeks continually flushed. “T-Twelve..harder- pl-please,” she begged of him softly, wondering what he would do, figuring he would increase the pace and how heavy he was controlling his thrusts. Her depths tightened around his length in the meantime, loving how he felt in this moment.

Local Time:
He moaned softly as her depths continued to wrap around his length, his tongue pressing into her mouth as she begged him for more, even as he rolled her hips over his, one of his hands squeezing her ass, listening for each of her soft moans and begs as he continued his slowly motions inside of her, increasing his speed ever so slowly, deliberately teasing her with his actions.

Local Time:
Tamara moaned deeply into the kiss, loving how he responded to her, and her moans only became louder as she neared her release. She moaned out into his mouth, “Twelve..I..I’m going to-“ she cried out happily, her depths tightening around his length, and loosening as she came, a warm feeling suddenly was surrounding them in the water, a tell tale sign of her climax.

Local Time:
Twelve closed his eyes as he felt her tighten then loosen around him, enjoying just the feeling of her body and the sweet sound of her voice as he just kept thrusting up into her "I'm not there yet Tammy... But if you keep feeling like this I will be..." He moaned into her ear as he squeezed her ass again, his length starting to swell up inside her body.

Local Time:
She nodded to his words, moaning out when he squeezed her ass again, and she could feel his length swelling up. She began to tighten around his cock once again, crying out happily. “Y-Yes..I-I want your child..Twelve..please..” she moaned out, throwing her head back in pleasure, exposing her neck for him to kiss.

Local Time:
He did exactly as she wanted, leaning down and planting a mixture of kisses and gentle hickeys onto her exposed neck, even as he finally reached his own limit from her tightly squeezing pussy around him "Ahn... I'll... give you my child!" He moaned out to her as she'd feel his release finally erupting deep inside her, accompanied by his deep moans into her neck as he finished with a deep kiss.

Local Time:
Tamara continued to moan out, feeling his lips touch her neck, leaving hickeys there. At the feeling of his cum releasing into her, she cried out happily once again- loving the feeling. "T-Twelve!~" She cried out his name as he finished, kissing her once again and her moans fell into his lips as she shared the kiss, feeling amazing from the high amount of pleasure he had given her.

Local Time:
He panted softly as he broke the kiss, looking into her eyes and seeing the pleasure he'd given her making him smile warmly as they gently floated together in the hot spring waters, his arms holding her close "I love you Tammy..." He murmured softly when he had his breath back, his eyes closing as he gently rested his head onto her shoulder, softly humming into her ear a tune she'd know from her childhood, one her Uncle had often played to help her relax as a child.

Local Time:
Tamara caught her breath too when the kiss was broken. She smiled softly when he murmured out that he loved her. "I love you too, Twelve.." she murmured in response, finally catching her own breath. At the sound of the tune, she closed her eyes and floated there with him, entirely relaxed. And, well, being relaxed like that, especially after cumming so much... her body was ready to sleep and recover.

Local Time:
Twelve smiled softly as she fell asleep, his humming continuing until he was certain she was entirely in dreamworld before gently climbing from the water with her in his arms, heading back to the house to dry her off and head to bed with her, nuzzling into her neck as he lay alongside her, content and happy.

Local Time:
And whilst Twelve and Tammy rested miles away... her spurned Ex was in the factory of a much less... moral man than Tamara's uncle, a picture of her in his hands as the man looked at it "You want me to make you a... sex doll, that looks just like her? I... I don't know if I can do that without causing some legal trouble for us both... But I can make her pretty similar for you, if that would work?"

Local Time:
Yerin stood there, folding his arms across his chest. “Legal trouble? Don’t you remember that I’m the commissioner..” he warned lightly, knowing this city would bend to his very will, if he saw fit. And he wanted this, to take out his frustrations.. and perhaps a little more. That fucking bitch..ran away and hiding, where the fuck had she gone? He had sent those after her that he knew he could trust but they had returned with nothing.

Local Time:
The man blinked and shrugged "Hey, just saying." He muttered, before taking the picture and heading into another room, where a bunch of blank templates hung from the wall "And you're sure you want it to look exactly like the picture? If you want, I can increase the chest size, make the ass bigger, ooh, or I can give you one of the new chameleon packages! A new face every morning, and you can change the attributes whenever you want." He suggested over his shoulder, even as he began tapping in commands, one of the templates swinging down to a steel bed infront of them, a connector locking into place with its head.

Local Time:
He sneered, "Increasing the chest and ass would be nice," He spoke and peered over to the controls, trying to see exactly what was being done. "But no, the face remains untouched. Exactly like is. And don't forget about the protocol I discussed with you prior.." it was to make sure she would enjoy the abuse he would deal to her, in however that was able to be done..

(aka a masochist in a sense)

Local Time:
"Yeah Yeah, you want her to be some fuckin masochist, I know." The guy tapped in a few new lines of code, even as the lifeless doll on the table was concealed by a metal sheet "Alright, so... Face remains untouched, yes... Assets increased... Masochistic tendencies... Wait, wh... Fucks sake, whore of a machine!" He slapped the side of his monitor as an image appeared on the screen "I didn't tell you to change the hair, so why is it silver?!" He growled, slapping it again before he noticed her eyes "AND THE EYES TOO!?" He turned back to Yerin with a sigh "I'm sorry, this piece of shit does this... I'll try to correct it, but the process is already starting..."

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Yerin was about to be angry - but he thought about it more, "hmph, well... at least she doesn't look as ugly as before...this may be an upgrade.." he decided on finally, giving a soft sigh and leaning back a bit on his heels. After thinking it through he raised his hand to the other man, "Don't worry about it...at the malfunction...just take it off of my tab," he persuaded.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom