RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Tell Me I’m Yours (Vampire x Wolf - Knight)

Local Time:
10:36 PM
Avan was panting very softly, unlike a human werewolves were extremely high in Stamina, they coukd travel for miles at a sprint...ofcourse it became a problem with what to do with that energy, it led to fights with younger werewolves if they didn't train themselves or put it into something else. Fights or...well more fun ways to channel that need. Avan was an adult, but that regiment still proved to be ingrained deep into his life style.

Marcus saw Avan walk closer to him, dropping on all fours to straddle the vampire. "I hope I didn't tire out the dead?" He teased

Local Time:
7:36 PM
Marcus gasped lightly, his eyes opening and falling on Avan’s handsome, rugged face. “A-h- well.. I’ve never..personally witnessed…” he began to stutter, his feminine features becoming all too flustered. His soft skin compared to Avan’s…it’d be a shame if he scarred it- but, it would show all the more who had touched him, if Avan was going in that direction.

Local Time:
Don't worry. It wouldn't hurt you...here" he heard a playfully smile in Avan's voice as Marcus felt something pushe onto his tongue, thick and warm, brimming with the heat ofvthe living. Even if Marcus was blindfolded, he knew what was going on, what primal scents and flavors were gracing his senses was Avan put a hand on his head and gripped his hair, quite firmly between his fingers.

Local Time:
Marcus let out a soft gasp, keeping his eyes shut but knew exactly what he was feeling. His tongue moved around the thickness, eagerly accepting…perhaps too eagerly but..he could not deny the thrill his body received when Avan gripped his hair, feeling a tightness rise in his trousers, albeit not as thick as Avan’s was, but still an impressive size.

Local Time:
(XD Avan: Damn boy you thirsty for it. *pulls out*)

Avan rubbed Marcus's hair as he worked his tongue around the thick pole in his mouth, the hot instrument pushing on his tongue as Avan gently leaned him forward, sliding the girth tool further and further into his lords mouth. The Warlock smirked at him playfully, seeming to enjoy every brush of his tongue. His member was thr I bbing lightly, enjoying the moist place it was in

Local Time:
(He’s secretly pined after his friend for DECADES of course he’s thirsty for it lol)

Marcus accepted the hot instrument inside of his mouth, only wishing to please Avan further. His tongue wrapped around the girth and felt the throbbing, knowing all too well Avan was enjoying himself. He swallowed once he felt the base reach his lips, seemingly not minding about coming up for air. His fangs lightly touched against the surface of Avan’s skin but nothing was uncomfortable.

Local Time:
(XD as someone who has done it in both directions, Boy should have made a move!)

Avan's skin only felt like it was heating the undead lords body, his warlock pulling him back and then sliding back down. Ofcourse Air wasn't an obstacle for a vampire, and Avan was swift to abuse it but making his lips kiss his base.

Local Time:
Avan's eyes locked in on Marcus's, glowing with the savagery of a Lycan, and Marcus felt his friends lust crack over him like a whip. Avan was enjoying ever second, thrusting his hips and pistoning his cock all the harder. If Marcus was a mortal, he would be delirious from deprivation...or the impact. Avan growled out to himself, pulling his hair a little.

Local Time:
(XD Marcus: Even time my jaw aches with strain in the morning ill know I did the best thing I could fir my friends suffering)

Avan pushed up against the Vampires submissive mouth, pushing his jaw to its limit as he filled the Vampires throat. Avan held him there, growling and panting as he started to cum, pushing the thick wild load into the Vampires belly.

Local Time:
Marcus had a small blush form on his cheeks, his own member throbbing still and ready. He leaned into his friend’s hand, and he spoke, “I know it sounds selfish but..I want more,” he tells Avan next, wondering if Avan would touch where his prostate was…he had other lovers before, but he knew none of them would come close to how Avan would feel.

Local Time:
"Vampires. So greedy" he teased as he pushed his cheek inti his hand, the werewolf shifted lower, but pushed Marchs lightly onto his back, starting to pull the Vampires clothes off the, rubbing his hot member against his lords. "Will you take it all in? I don't want to break you!" He teased somemore, as he loomed low, face to face with him.

Local Time:
Marcus gasped lightly as he was pushed back, and once he felt Avan’s hot member rubbing against his own- he couldn’t help but moan out at the feeling.

“A-Avan- don’t hold back,” he mentioned now, his face that of pure lust…pure desire. He really wanted Avan, and he was tired of holding back now.

Local Time:
(Eh his body will heal XD)

Marcus nodded to him, “if anything,” his own fangs glinted, and he gave Avan a teasing grin, “I’ll feed from you to keep my strength.” He tells him next, the very idea of feeling his lord’s bite would possibly drive him to want to defile Marcus’ body further.

Local Time:
"If you can keep up." He taunted as his muscles rippled and started to sweep, starting to grow before his lord the closer to his true beast he became, he hadn't become a full lycan, such a form was for battle rather than sex...and he didn't want to do that much rearranging of Marcus's insides quite yet. Avan drew back, changing his position, grabbing and lifting Marcus's legs, holding his ankles to raise him into a proper breed able position.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom