RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Tell Me I’m Yours (Vampire x Wolf - Knight)

Local Time:
7:28 PM
Marcus watched Avan’s form shift and ripple into more beast like qualities and he shivered with anticipation.

When his ankles were hoisted up and he was in a proper breedable position, he had heard of different stories of one male lycan impregnating another male but..was it even possible with Marcus’ kind? That thought left his mind for the time being and he glanced up at Avan.

Local Time:
10:28 PM
(XD When you realize your best friend is now your baby daddy because you ignored the fact your in omega verse)

Avan didn't hesitate, lurching Marcus upwards with one pull, Marcus feeling the hot lycan meat ram into the vampire, spreading and stretching the hole open further and further. He growled to himself, thrusting down next, pounding the rest of his cock inti his lord like he w. It was all too big, pushing his prostate before he was even all the way in, t, flattening it with ease as he panting and snarled lowly, pushing in ND out if him hard and rough.

Local Time:
(XD figured it would fit into this)

Marcus barely had time to react, but the feeling of Avan’s hot member inside of him made waves of pleasure throughout his body. His moans and cries were proof enough that he enjoyed being fucked like this, and even more so once his prostrate was being abused. It didn’t take long before his own cum was practically gushing from the tip of his cock, but he knew Avan was far from being done with him.

Local Time:
Avan panted with raw lust, the lycans body pulsing with desire abd fucking Marcus into the ground like a jack hammer, even as he was forced to shoot from Avan's pressure and powerful thrusts. "Still with us!" He growled out as he rammed into him faster, manipulating his legs, Bending him lower and lower to dig deeper and fuck him hfasterm

Local Time:
"Such a messy boy!" He taunted as he watched him cum over and over, Avan pressing upin the vampire oop ire, his member swelling inside him as if his beastly nature was touching the surface. His cock rutting harder as she started to kiss Marcus, abus I ng his gland as if Marcus was a toy to rough house with.

Local Time:
Avan broke the kiss suddenly, Marcus feeling his friend starting to pull out of his hole. But before the vampire could fuss at how empty he suddenly felt, Avan flipped him over, putting him in his hands and knees like he was a about to be mounted like a mere beast. Avan grabbed his hips, his strength dragging the vampire back onto his member aa it sleared even deeper than before. His friend snarling and rutting him t roughly again, like he was about to full transform...or blade Marcus full of werewolf puppies.

Local Time:
XD i can just imagine Marcus waking up one day feeling nauseous as hell but not understanding why)

Marcus could barely get a thought in when Avan flipped him and mounted him like a common bitch. He gasped and moaned out hotly as he felt Avan’s member push even deeper into his body, his own fully accepting Avan, his cock just dripping his own ecstasy at this point.

Local Time:
(XD if Avan one-shot Marcus into pregnancy smh. Hope Marcus thinks the werewolf d was worth)

Avan grabbed Marcus's shoulders, pressing him against the dirt and grass, making his lord raise his ass higher as he let Avan thrust abd slam into him hard and fast. The Lycan was rough and dominant, slamming andvrilutting deep into the vampire lord , even thrust he dug as deep as he could , his mouth chomping on his neck and nibbling on him.

Local Time:
(XD Shsme that would have been funny. "Sooooo Avan, I have a new position for you"

"Oh really my lord?"

"Uhhhhhh yeah. Royal Baby Daddy")

As Marcus was swallowed by the pleasure, the werewolf grabbed the vampire lord cock, starting to stroke him hard and fast. He moved his lips, biting into his collar and neck, his grip around him tightening.

Local Time:
Avan drew his teeth down the vampires neck , his lord feeling the werewolf cum pushing deeper snd deeper, v like he had fresh blood pumped into his veins. Avan nuzzled him, his lips kissing and nipping on him gently as he let go of his cock. He brought his lips to his ear. "You made a mess" he said drawing his hand under his lips. "Naughty little vampire."

Last edited:
Local Time:
"What? You think that you can make me do something just because I serve you?" Avan said raising a brow at him as he laid on the grass. "That I can't make my own choices?' He said looking over with a smirk. The werewolf put his hands hbehind his head. "I've been dangling the blood vial before your eyes for so long that I believed it time to stop playing games with you " he said

Local Time:
"I was planning on it." Avan said casually as he watched him dress, but the warrior didn't move. "After all, why not enjoy ourselves as consistently as possible." He said as he shifted his hand over, pulling up some wild grass and started to toy with it in his hands. "Heh...as long as it doesn't shame you I suppose "

Local Time:
Marcus frowned at that, and he looked down at Avan’s hands. “Avan, I’m sorry,” he apologized and gave a soft sigh. He then went to stand, redressing in his clothes.

It was only then that a singular arrow flew through the air, landing right into Marcus’ chest- narrowly missing his cold, dead heart.

The toxins that flooded his body was instant, and he stumbled back slightly, his eyes widened at such an odd attack. He searched the area briefly but his head began to swim. He looked at Avan, yelled out something for him to get out of there, but a second arrow shot past his shoulder, taking some of his shirt and skin with it.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom