RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Chosen One (Knight)

Local Time:
9:05 PM
"Don't worry pet, you can tell me what you want to be later... Right now, I think you know what is coming... Or should I say Cumming..." He laughed at his own bad joke, before grunting with a moan as he finally flooded her insides with his release, swelling her already fattened belly up with the sheer amount he dumped inside of her "Now... Say thank you for the gift, whore."

Local Time:
4:05 PM
As he groaned out, the seed instantly expanding her bell futher as her eyes instantly snapped into the back of her head as she was merely cumming *harder& from the raw pressure inside her. "Th-than-thank you for the gift, whore-" she mumbled out dreamily as was almost ridged like a statue on , her claw hooked into him.

Local Time:
9:05 PM
He chuckled softly as he lay there, a spark of magic more than enough to make his body as rested as that of a man who had slept for days, whilst he just waited to see if she'd be able to even make a night without his touch, or if she'd wake with a burning desire in her loins for him to once again fill her slit with his length.

Local Time:
4:05 PM
While Argentum began to rest, amused by his little thoughts, he coukd feel his playfmthing draiffting away inti her sleep, her body faintly trembling , shifting around gently on her own. She'd whine and whimper, her beastial wars flicking back While his dark seed sank into her, condensing inside her, shrinking at she absorbed his darkness and magic, his spent essence that would not be a proper heir to the dark ruler to strengthen his conquered puppet. She rolled against him.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom