RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Chosen One (Knight)

Local Time:
8:57 PM
He moaned softly as she squeezed around him again, before hissing softly as her new sharp teeth clamped down onto his shoulder "Mmm... You kinky little bitch... Your lucky I like that..." He teased her, his own sharp nails starting to dig and scratch at her back "Now... About that armour... What would you prefer, hmm? Nothing and just magic, or a perhaps a full suit, so only I get to see you like this?"

Local Time:
3:57 PM
As he clawed her back, her pussy flexed around him, her jaw relaxing as he asked her questions. "Mm-ha~ If master wishes all to see my body, I will wear nothing-" she panted hotly, her tongue danced over the bite mark. "If I am worthy of flaunting- I am Master's doll" she said as she cuddled to him...her hips bouncing on their own slowly. "Ngh-mh-" she closed her eyes, trying to think of something beyond the cock inside of her. "If-if I use no armor- ha- an opponent will think lesser of me-"

Local Time:
"Hmm... But if I send you unarmoured, they might think less of me..." He murmured, before moving to bite down on her in return, his teeth savaging her left breast "And you can't have that... After all, how would it look if I sent out the leader of my dark armies, as naked as the day she was born? That won't do at all... I'll have to consider it. Decide how to attire you..."

Local Time:
Aa she took his bite, she cried out hotly, her voice carrying in his hall and echoing on the stone walls, her hips shaking on his cock , her slit gushing fresh hot nectar onto him. Her blood dripped gently, sweeter than the freshest sin. "Yes! Yes- master- is correct- so-so wise-" she praised. Though Argentum could probably say just about anything in this moment and her corrupted, horny brain would make her sing praise. "Ah~Master~can~ hmm~dress me~ to his pleasure-" she managed

Local Time:
"Correct, my little slut." He licked up the blood that leaked from her savaged breast as he felt the squirting over his hips "Mmm... This needs some thought, before I make this choice... For now, Your new task is to feed me your crimson red blood... I desire the taste of you..." He instructed, waiting for her to present her mutilated teat to his lips.

Local Time:
She whimpered as he spoke, wishing to get to the plundering and killing, but before she could pout, his command made her eyes glitter. "Yes master!" She said warmly. Straightening on his lap, cupping her breast, as if she felt no sting, no pain, and pressed her bloodied teat to his lips, gently coaxing the blood glow with a few squeezes, the drops roll towards her nipple. "Master will be fed like oir babes-" she said happily, her eyes twinkling with deranged glee that would make any mortal man erect and consider the consequences of any romance they shared.

Local Time:
He took her bloody teat into his mouth and began to suckle from it like one of the babes she desired so much, using such force it would almost feel like he was trying to drain all the blood in her body from the wound he'd made, a soft, muffled moan coming from him as he tasted the sweet, warm fluid passing over his tongue and down his gullet. He'd remain like this until she'd begin to become light headed, drinking her as close to dry as he could without outright ending her existence... After all, that would be a dreadful waste of her body...

Local Time:
As he sipped upon her blood, draining her more abd more. Her head getting light and dizzy, giving soft drunken giggles as she began to feel loopy from the blood loss. Her massaging slit still at work instinctively but she hung off him as she paled. Once her released her teat, she dangled on him. "Heh heh- am I tasty master?" She mumbled as she cuddled against him, the taste if her sweet blood clinging to his tingue, the lust in it like fine wine.

Local Time:
"Yes my pet, you are delicious... Sinfully so." He murmured softly, lifting her off his cock and giving her still bleeding breast one last lick before she was slung over his shoulder and they headed into the castle "Now, let's get you that armour you desired..." He told her as they walked, even as he knew she'd be basically out of it from the blood loss he'd inflicted on her.

Local Time:
The demon lord pried her off his lap, her gripping snatch taking him a few pulls just to get free even while she was delirious. With a wet 'pop' and a brief whine of disappointment,as the former hero was left empty, she squirmed on his shoulder like a moody cat, kicking faintly and prodding her master on her haze, mumbling that her body pined for bloodshed and violence, the evil need to sespoil everything in her path for her master. As he carried her, hos solider learned, some looking upon the toy disrespectfully, clearly wishing they come taste their masters new plaything.

Local Time:
He glanced around as he walked, shaking his head with a smirk "Now now, I don't think you'll want to play with her. She'd break you in two just for fun." He told the dark beings who leered towards the partially conscious girl over his shoulder. Eventually though, they reached the castle armourer, who looked up "Master? What are your desires?" He asked "My toy requires a new set of armour... I'll allow her to describe her desires."

Local Time:
As She was carried around, sobering up a bit, mostly brought to focus by her master's voice as he granted her the privilege to armor herself. Shea whimpered as she wiggled about on her master's shoulders. "May I be set down master? Your grasp is sweet and powerful, but so distracting-" she said as she rested her hands on his back. She wasn't even lying or flattering her lord, his corruption seeds had her mind focused more on him than what he demanded she tell the armorsmith.

Local Time:
"Hmmm... Alright Pet." He replied, shifting her a little before he began to move her down, allowing him to give a single bite onto one of her ass cheeks "Now. Tell him what you desire for your armour, pet. Like I want for you to do." He licked his lips as he waited for her to speak again.

Local Time:
As he sunk his teeth on her ass cheek she shrieked out shortly, giggling as she playfully batted at him, a pop hat would probably stagger one if his fiends while the corruption adding to her already unholy strength. "Master~ !" She giggled out as she looked away, but stepped to the armourer, her body swaying with every step, her hips swaying . "I desire armor...that will make the eyes of all beings unable to look away. It must fit to my body exactly so that the imagination has only to winder what it feels like to touch upon my flesh. She said as she put her hands on her breasts slowly, sensually rubnn her hands down her body, her lips curled. "Decorate me in rings of dark iron as the battle skirt will only have to be low enough to touch my upper thigh. She said as she reached out abd touched the man, dragging his hand to feel her skin, letting him follow the area. "Perhaps you can use plate segments at my Faulds and up towards the cuirass but you'll need only two segments, because I wish for the center to be open" she said as she guided his hand up her body, along her abdomen tand just under her breast. "I also would like a cape for my masters crest. "

Local Time:
The Armourer glanced to their master who nodded back as she forced his hand across her body "Mhm... I think I understand... I shall have to take measurements before I can begin my work, but I shall present to you a number of choices..." He informed them, already reaching for a tape measure, which he wrapped around her form, glancing at the numbers and nodding as he made notes, breast size, the length of the skirt to cover her rear and so forth. A moment later, he headed to the back room "Now, I'll bring you the armour when I'm done..." He told them both, whilst Argentum looked at his pet and licked his lips "Now that we're done with that... I think you need punishment for those dirty thoughts in your mind about showing yourself off to others..."

(Totally not me using an AI to make images...)

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
(XD never ever!)

Shea's eyes gleamed as Argentum addressed her. Even if it was to punish her for her mere thoughts and desires. She thrilled as she faced her master. "All should know what you have master!" She said as she stepped up to the demon king, reaching up to him. "My body is yours, to cover it is to claim it isn't worth using-"

Local Time:
"Hmmm... True" He replied softly, before reaching out and dragging her closer "But I still think I'll give you a spanking" He told her, forcing her to bend over and raising his hand "But then again... Perhaps better punishment is simply to hold you like this... After all, you are my degenerate whore, who wants nothing more than all my attentions in every way..."

Local Time:
As she was hung over before him, the demon kings hand raising, Shea's heart sped up with eager anticipation, her eyes closing, ready to feel his hand on her ass cheeks....but as he hung the strike hostage, she whined aas he spoke. "B-but master- I've clearly done something bad, wishing for others to lust after me or Leer upon your property-" she said, shaking her hips, her ass bouncing in front of him. "Striking Mt dirty body so I learn my lesson is a good punishment-" she suggested, the pet arching her back. "I even made another male touch my body in front of you..."

(XD hm it's close armor)

Local Time:
He laughed softly as she whined and bounced herself "MMm... True, True..." He paused and seemed to think it over for a while. In reality, he just wanted to make her move more to invite the strike before his hand descended, spanking her hard enough to send her stumbling forwards "There we go. Now, say thank you."

Local Time:
As sge jiggled in front of him, practically pushing her ass up against him until she was finally struck, she yelped out abd giggled with excitement. She sat back on her knees, looking up at her master as she took his hand and kissed his palm. "Thank you master-" she said putting her cheek again his hand. Nuzzling it. "Masters hands are so strong, every strike is a kiss-"

Local Time:
AS she was swept over, his pet and baby factory toppled by the slap of his meat again her cheek, she hummed with sick glee. "Kiss me all over if you like, I am no higher than the dirt under one's boot in the light of your satisfaction." She said as she was forced over. she cooed playfully as he barred down over her, pushing him away and fussing more now that h dared to kiss her, trying to crawk away from him.

Local Time:
He laughed as he watched her wriggling on the floor, listening for each moan as his hand slapped into her ass "Now Now, you stay still you pathetic whore... Stay still and take your pleasures." He grinned to himself, almost wishing she had a tail to drag her back by... Perhaps a little magic would be perfect for this situation... And soon, a black wolfs tail was protruding from just above her ass, perfect for him to drag her around with.

Local Time:
As he drew on his magicks, the tail sprouting out of her tailbone, wagging nearly instantly, wafting about, spreading the scent of her aroused pussy. "Ngh-No-OH!" she yelped as her master grabbed the tail and dragged her backward. The Demon King felt her flailing kicks, bouncing harmlessly off his body. "Ha- what-" she mumbled as her body tensed while he manhandled her tail, pulling around around. "Nah~ Master- so rough-"

Local Time:
He yanked her by the tail again, almost tossing her across the room "Ah, but I know you love it when I'm rough, my pet." He replied to her words, even as he straddled her prone form, sitting so she was forced to lay flat, her ass and tail infront of him as he started to spank her again and again, watching for the wagging of the tail he knew was coming as he just abused her ass with hits.

Local Time:
As she was lashed at, her ass jiggling and bouncing before hus every blow, getting more intensive and swaying as her rail raised uo, wagging quickly as he spanked her. Her bodice was ringing out in lewd, hit moans, her skinny reddening, her pussy starting to drip. "Nah-haa-mm- yes m-i- I want it-"

Local Time:
As he struck her agai,she shivered as she leaked her lust filled nectar , her breathing heavy and hot as she pit her head againstvthe floor, raising her practically glowing red cheeks up higher, shaking her ass abd her tail before her master. "Plug-me- plug me master!" Sge panted out hungrily, bucking her hips to push her wet slit up gains him. "Hurry-"

Local Time:
His hand shifted to her tail, using it to drag her ass up so she was almost dangling before his cock slid inside her dripping wet pussy with ease as he started to fuck her as she desired, pounding in and out with all the force she could take with her improved body, but if she begged he'd turn up that pressure further.

Local Time:
As he slid inti her, it was so easy, so wet and ready he was gobbled straight up. Her folds wrapped around him tightly, her tail flicking around eagerly as her voice picked up, moaning and moving her hips to meet him desperately to feel more of him. "Nah~Is-master tired?-" she incited as she felt him digging inti her, forcing his shap inside of her . "More-!"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom