RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Chosen One (Knight)

Local Time:
3:27 AM
"No, Master was simply choosing to prolong your consciousness... But if you insist, I shall oblige." He informed her, seizing her tail to hold her rear in place before he increased his force, slamming himself to his base and dragging his cock bout out again as rapidly as he could, each thrust and return taking under half a second as he fucked her with merciless effort, wanting to hear her moan until she ran out of breath.

Local Time:
10:27 PM
"Mas-" she started to tease out, thinking he was going to tease her longer, but his pace instantly shifted, moving faster than he had before. Her voice crumbled into moans, his holf on her easily the only thing holding her in place as she felt the pleasure drown her nerves. Her body went numb, limping out like a doll as she only could moan and take it, her toes curling and her claws grasping out for anything she could even if she couldn't fully move. The air in her began to eek away, knocked out of her as her eyes rolled back and hr mouth hung open. Her moans became gasps, her body trembling around him as she was cumming faster and faster over and over.

Local Time:
He continued onwards with his violent pounding of her pussy, noting with some level of delight the way she reacted now he was pushing past her limits "Mmm.. Good slut... Moan out every breath you have for me as I rearrange your insides with every thrust..." He growled hotly, even as he'd start to swell up inside her, his length preparing to finally flood her with his seed, to impregnate her as she desired so deeply.

Local Time:
As he spoke to her, commanding her to moan, hime felt her womanhood massaging around him, milking him as he forced his way in and out of her so intensely. Hee voice was getting higher pitched, feeling him swelling in her, her bodyvradiating with sck excitement and she's ended her masters intent to give her the real good stuff. Her words were barely real, breaking into gibberish as he was fucking her the air out of her. Her head spun more abd more, her vision growing spots as she tried a failed to gasp for air.

Local Time:
He continued onwards with his assault on her body's pleasure centres, wanting to fuck her into unconsciousness before he finally dumped his load inside her, even as she'd feel him spanking her again, whilst he waited for her to stop making any sound, knowing that was when she'd get her reward of his release.

Local Time:
As he pushed abd pressed her body, hus nonstop battery making her moans become whines, then slurred whimpers as she slumped limply on his arms entirely...well all but her insides, as she blackedout, he feltvher squirming around him abd yet it was sucking him in ravenous, lger perfectly crafted body able to whore it up fir its monsters uses even in her sleep. And probably worse.

Local Time:
"Mhm.. There we go... Now you get you reward..." He moaned as he finally started to cum, flooding her insides and making her belly swell from the sheer force of his release, the dark substance rushing into her womb and filling it with ease. He pet her head gently, before heading to his room, where he lay her onto the floor with a smirk "There we go, Pet... Have a good rest... And by the time you wake, my child should be growing in your belly."

Local Time:
As she laid there on the floor, flopped inti place as her slit gushed out a trail of her masters cream from the sheer magnitude he placed inside her baby maker, she mumbled to herself. "Mm...yesh-mak-baabe-" she slurred to herself as he body settled into unconsciousness. The dark lords seeds were running rampant inside of her, hellish and corruption, evil itself surging to stake a claim on her first fertilize egg.

Local Time:
While the dark lord climbed in bed to rest, finding even his reserves exhausted by his new toy, a testament to the skills of his Servants to create such a hungry creature. His slumber woukd be deep and comforting, well by the standards of a entity of destruction and sin. Perhaps he dreamt of conquering or listened to the wails of the weak as his hordes ravaged at them. But soon Shea would awaken, groaning ti herself as she felt her belly constricting, absorbing the corrupting seed if her master, all but what had managed to plant their claim upon her womb.

Local Time:
As Shea started to awaken, she'd find herself still lying on his floor, the feeling of his cum inside her still roiling and warm as it began to be absorbed through her body, as well as knowing the part she couldn't feel was where it had flooded her womb to create the baby she desired so much.

Local Time:
She knelt as she realized she was on the floor, pouting as she felt her masters cum pooling out between her legs. "Oh no!" She huffed as she leaned down, starting to slurp the remains off the floor, putting a hand between her legs to try to hold more inside. "Master made a mess-" she said though honestly her heart fluttered happily. "My holes must make him happy to make a mess of them" she said ro herself as she tried to stand up.

Local Time:
Speaking of her Master, he stretched as he awoke with a loud yawn, looking down at her as she tried to hold his release inside her body "Oh, don't worry too much about it pet. I'll only be stuffing you with more later." He laughed as she tried to stand, but she'd find her legs wobbling beneath her, the muscles in her thighs still recovering from his rough treatment.

Local Time:
She squeaked as she stumbled over, her hands catching the bed side as she was still clapped too weak to stand. As he spoke of more fillings, she flushed and crawked iver to the side of his bed like an animal. "More-more?" Sge said as he tail perked up instantly, wagging.

Local Time:
As his nails dug until her scalp, his pet heroine mewled out, purring to herself. "Ngh-A-A good breeder endures anything for the master-" she said as she straightened up, looking up at him, her eyes bristling with diligence...and her clear, nearly constant hunger that refreshed itself through her. "I am not tired-" she assured as her tail wagged faster.

Local Time:
"Mmm, alright pet." He laughed, shaking his head a little as he watched her tail wagging faster "If you aren't tired, come and ride me." He leant back a bit, giving her full access to his cock as he did so "If you do a good job, I'll fuck you full of my children tonight... I promise."

Local Time:
As he spoke of filling her with his children her eyes glistened and gleamed as she put her hands on the side if her masters bed. "M-master?! Full-already?- am-Am I worthy of bearing so many?" She said as Argentum saw her hyperventilating at the promise, her breathing shallow and hot, steaming the air with her excitement.

Local Time:
She climbed up onto the bed almost like an animal, crawling over him slowly. As Shea approached, her head dipped forward, gentky kissing her masters tip...then again..then gave it a few slow, hungry licks. She couldn't help but get distracted a bit just in those seconds. Her hips stated abd wagged as sge pushed her mouth around him slowly, muffling a moan as she sucked him a bit.

Local Time:
"Mmm, good girl..." He moaned softly, petting her head as he watched her wiggling her hips as she suck on his cock "But that doesn't seem like you are riding me..." He gripped her hair and dragged her head off him "No more distractions. If you wish to be bred, you must do as ordered."

Local Time:
She whined as he dragged her head off his cock, blushing. "Sorry sire, it's just so big and tasty- I needed a little mouthful-" she said as she giggled in excitement, she let him pull her forward, her lips parting into a debaucherous smile. Shea climbed over her lard, her hips pushing down ad back, her sweet slit rubbing against him a few eager times. Much to the demon king's unsurprise she was ready to go ahead, perhaps to his slight shock however she practically cock slide up and arch herself down to stuff him straight into her honey pot in one easy motion. Her pussy practically let him in without her even straining she was simply so wet an =d ready in hardly any teasing, or perhaps merely mentioning getting bred set off her body's instincts. she moved against him, bouncing on her master deeply and quickly, looking down at him.

Local Time:
She looked down at her master, her hands laying on his chest. "I will-bare Masters babies and cherish them all, love them all, and be their loyal pet!" She said as her eyes danced with corruption and near maddened devotion to the idea of being blown full of babies. No matter their nature, be they abhorrent tentacles monsters, savage demons, or even degenerate incubi with no urge but to pillage and pervert. She would open herself to be their loving mother. "Her pussy gripped her lord tightly, her hands rubbing his muscles...her nails growing out slightly to scratch him.

Local Time:
He gave a moan as she tightened around him, licking his lips "Mhm... I'm sure every last one of our children will love to play with you... But you are mine, first and forever. Never forget that" He told him, even as she'd feel his hands taking her hips and dragging her down, his cock buried to his base within her as she was perfectly formed for him to fuck.

Local Time:
As he slammed himself inti her womb, the pocket conforming perfectly as he held her down, her hips gyrating and shifting, her tightness massaging every inch of him.sge unleashed a moan of pleasure. Her nipples rose up, hardening. 'Ofcourse master- I am- made-for you sire-" she said as he reinforced his position in her mind.. among other places. "I-i woukd devour them if master demanded-" sge said as she dug her nails into his pens, even while he held her hips down, he felt his play thing shaking, very faintly forcing his hands up to try to gain momentum again.

Local Time:
"That you are my pet... Made for me, to be used however I see fit..." He leant in "And I would never desire that... If anything, I'd have you present yourself on a platter for them, if the supply of meat ran out..." He moaned a little, biting her ear as he did so, taking a chunk and swallowing it "Mmm... You taste divine..." He teased her, even as she'd feel his length start to swell and bulge inside her, stretching her out even further.

Local Time:
As she fekt his snatch a peice of her ear away with his teeth, a bit of blood leaking fir her earlobe...she clenched around his swelling member like a steel trap. "My body is for your needs." She assured as she hovered lower, her lips kissing her master even if her cared little to return it. "I will be-the meat to nourish your horse and my bones shall be used to pick their teeth. I-i am -" sge tried to speak but her body was making a mess now, cumming and squirming as the ideas ravished her even the simple levels of corruption she was already in seeming to be easy to drive her inti the maddened frenzy in his presence.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom