RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
1:36 AM
Max only raised his hand towards them. The first three arrows seemed to be negated by an invisible barrier. The following three were stopped in mid-air before they turned around and were sent back to Nessa. “Watch out!” Max called as he returned arrows to sender.

Local Time:
10:36 PM
Nessa gasped softly before backflipping into the air, narrowly avoiding the arrows as the flew under her, landing on her feet in a crouched position as she quickly grabbed one more arrow and shot it straight at Max, accidently knocking his hood back as it zoomed through the air. "Oh my gosh! Im so sorry! Please tell me I didn't hurt you!" Nessa came running towards Max but stopped dead in her tracks as she stared in awe at Max's handsome face.

Local Time:
Max wasn’t that cool to begin with, and lack of exercise due to using excessive magic meant he didn’t have a nice body beneath all those robes he wore. One of the main reasons he wears them all in the first place. His magic may be impressive, but his appearance wasn’t something to be desired. The only part of him that may have looked good at all was his face, and all of this was why he seemed stunned for a second before he looked around desperately to see if anything else was peeking out. He quickly pulled his cowl back down and seemed to glare slightly at Nessa. sigh “Anything else you want to experiment with?” He asked, feeling threatened, and thus his tone sounding a bit gruff and he was slightly panting.

Local Time:
Nessa dropped to her knees and bowed with her hands in front of her forehead. "Please forgive me...im so sorry! I acted purely on instinct and wasn't thinking. I deserve to be punished for such disrespect sir. Please forgive me!" Nessa voice shook with this all too familiar plea for forgiveness. She had recited this speech many times in her past, making the words come out freely without even having to apply effort. She could feel the anger in Max's voice as it made her tremble. She had never meant to threaten him, just prove herself to him as a useful ally, but of course she had managed to mess that up. You stupid girl! how could mess this up! Master Sid was right! You will never learn your place!

Local Time:
(I just wanted to make the story both a bit more realistic, since Max is practically my self-insert, and make it all a bit Beauty And The Beast-esque in a sense!😅😓)

Max took a few deep breaths and tried to keep himself in patient. “…no, no, it’s fine. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to get angry like that. Sorry.” He said quickly. He didn’t mean to be angry, and his short temper was partially to blame. Goshdang it Max, of course this why no one likes you!
”Let’s get back to camp, I think we’ve had enough for now.” He said, more calmly. He whipped his robe around to readjust it and started walking back. “It’s hard to handle instinct. I would know.” He said as he continued back to camp.

Local Time:
(Im sure you look amazing! I just wanted it to be that Nessa found the true beauty in Max regardless of what he looked like, showing that love can be found anywhere 😊 )

Nessa slowly rose fromt he ground, still keeping her head down as she slowly walked back to the camp. She was so ashamed of herself, she had finally found Max and then damn near shot him with an arrow because of desire to prove herself. She should've learn by now after everything she had been through. You'll never learn you idiot! You're just as useless as before!
Being too scared to look up at Max, Nessa sat down by the fire that was in front of the tent and stared into the flames.

Local Time:
(That’s the kind of message I like to see!😁🥰)

Max sighed as he still sensed something tense coming from Nessa. He got up and patted her shoulder. “You’re strong, Nessa. And accidents don’t define who you are. They shouldn’t.” He said, himself reminiscing as he went over to his sleeping spot. He hid his slight boner as he laid down and used his robes as a blanket. ”Good night, Nessa. I forgive you.”

Local Time:
Nessa sighed with a shaky breath as Max curled up in his spot. She had never experienced understanding and care before, making her feel on edge about his reaction. "Good night sir..." Nessa slowly curled into a ball within her sleeping spot as her long hair sprawled out behind her and the leg slit in her dress hung open slight, revealing a small bit of her butt cheek as she kept her back to Max and tried to fall asleep.

Local Time:
(Then, I think we’ll do a start-up here, have them both hesitant for different reasons then finish the deal afterwards the “final boss”)

Max turned over and saw her butt hanging out. He felt severely horny now and felt severely conflicted, especially since he had just met her. She must be sleeping, right? And I AM a DARK mage, after all… He tried to give his moral code some excuses as he reached over and grasped her cheeks.

Local Time:
(PERFECT!)

Nessa didn't move as she pretended to be alseep, both wanting to let Max continue and feeling shy at how he touched her. She closed her eyes and breathed steadily, fooling max to think that she was asleep to see just how far he would go. Just relax...its not like you can't just 'wake up' if he goes too far or anything just breathe slowly and let him continue for now

Local Time:
Max reached out forward and slowly pulled her dress up more, showing more of her butt. He moved himself over a bit and slowly embraced her, feeling her warm presence. Feeling her warm back made him feel comfortable around her and actually made him appreciate somebody’s presence for once, especially someone who didn’t seem to hate him. He knew that would change soon if she woke up from this, so he slowly pulled down her clothing from her chest and felt around her bra that hid her breasts. He groped them softly for a bit as his other arm went around her back and patted her cheeks. He could feel himself getting a boner and warming up in heat.

Local Time:
Nessa's breathing grew slightly heavier as Max's touch warmed her and teased her body. She had never felt this before but had always wondered what it would be like. She loved how firmly he grabbed at her breasts and butt. She tried her hardest not to open her eyes or give away that she was actually awake but Max's alluring touch was making it harder by the second. It didn't take much for Nessa to moan softly while still keeping her eyes closed. She wanted to give in, to let him do what he wanted to her, but she was scared of being used and tossed aside like so many of her people. Just let him go a little longer, enjoy it now before he goes too far.. otherwise it might be too late and he might not let you stop him

Local Time:
Max paused for a second when she moaned, and tried to be more careful as he groped her in pleasure. He assumed she may have been doing that in her sleep, but he didn’t want to get risky and blow this: he kissed her softly on the cheek as he kept feeling her around, eventually deciding to move one of his arms from her butt closer to her slit.

Local Time:
Nessa's heart jumped into her throat as she felt Max's hand slide towards her slit. She didn't know if she should allow him to continue or to stop him now before he gets the wrong idea about her. Due to her thoughts running wild, she hadn't realized that Max's finger had already slightly slipped itself between between her wet folds. As she felt him start to push his fingers inside her tight tunnel, her eyes sprung open as she gasped both in pleasure and in shock. Oh my god! Wait wait! Not yet! As she looked Max dead in the eye she felt a wave of fear and adrenaline rush over her. "M..Max? Wh..what are you doing?"

Local Time:
Max‘s eyes slowly (and comedically) widened as he realized that she was awake. He quickly removed his arm and hands and got off of her before quickly moving to his sleeping spot. His boner seemed to not go away, neither did his blush, only adding to his embarrassment. He tried his best not to say anything besides “sorry’s” that were muttered under his breath.

Local Time:
Nessa covered her blushing face in embarrassment as she nodded "it..it's okay..." She tried not to look down at Max's obvious boner which made her think about what he was doing with his finger, still coated in her moisture. Nessa slowly turn around in her sleeping spot and thought about how close she was to being with Max intimately, causing her to blush more and have ditty thoughts as she tried to fall asleep.

Local Time:
(I wouldn’t be sure what else to do😅🤣)

Max woke up with a start and slowly got up. He looked over to Nessa and quickly regretted it, moving out of the tent quickly to keep a distance and tried to get some morning stretches in, buying time to wait until she woke up and trying to put the past night’s events behind him. Let’s hope she doesn’t remember it…😓

Local Time:
(Lol I get it don't worry :ROFLMAO:😄)

Nessa sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she yawned softly. Last night's events still played in mind as she noticed Max standing outside of the tent. She couldn't keep herself from blushing at the idea that he might actually be attracted to her. Slowly getting out of the tent, Nessa looked down at the ground as she walked over to Max with her cheeks still being bright pink."Good morning...I hope you slept well last night." Just let him respond and see how he reacts...if he's mad don't bring it up. If he's calm and possibly nervous....I don't know...

Local Time:
“Uh-um…I-I sleep fine. I hope you did too. Now, let’s go. I have an idea that might get us to our village faster. Ready?” He said, walking away from the campsite and trying to act stoic. He rubbed his hands together, preparing some magic again.

Local Time:
"Uh Max...wait...can we...talk about last night?" Nessa's mouth felt dry as she spoke. She wanted to let him know how she felt about the situation but also didn't want to force him into an uncomfortable situation. Lightly pulling the hair that hung over her shoulder, she looked up at Max with hopeful eyes.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom