RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Dragon’s Kingdom (Lux)

Local Time:
9:29 PM
She raised her head suddenly, her eyes widening as he spoke to her telepathically. “Y-Yes, I can hear you..!” She responded back to him, a low rumble of happiness rising from her, he could tell she was relieved about this, she had been worried she wouldn’t be able to communicate to him in this form at all.

Local Time:
She curls up next to him more, and she rested her head next to his. “About earlier..” she began, worry coming from her, “Do..you think..it will be okay for me to— get pregnant?” She asked, clearly worried about a few things, but he could tell she really did want to have a brood of her own- especially with him.

Local Time:
She nodded to him shyly, happy to hear that he wanted the same. She thumped her tail a bit in happiness, “I love you too Adonis…I-I just worry, about not being married to you,” she murmured quietly within his mind, clearly being mates and having a brood were far different than having a child and being unmarried to the king. But perhaps those type of rules didn’t apply, since they weren’t human..

Local Time:
She..was so happy to hear that, and he could feel her rumbling in response- practically ‘purring’ again. As he nuzzled her softly, the puffs of smoke tickled- and she gave what sounded like a huff/ mixed with a laugh. “Really— I-I’m so happy to hear that..!” She exclaimed happily, clearly satisfied with that answer.

Local Time:
"How ever long you'd like..." He responds softly. "It took me at least a whole day before I was able to transform back." He adds with a small huff gently pressing his own head down against hers encouraging her to lay her head down. "I will be here for you until then... for however long that may be."

Local Time:
She felt him press her head down and she eventually yielded and laid her head down in return, her eyes fluttering to close. At his words she gave a gentle huff of her own, “Thank you,” she murmured out, before falling asleep. It wouldn’t be until later that morning she would wake and find… herself still in her beast form.

Local Time:
We can simultaneously rp if that’s fine with you, I usually have around 3+ threads with one rp partner :3 so I’m fine with these two if you are!)

She moved to raise her head, “Mm..I actually would like to try to fly again,” she tells him next, her eyes eager, her wings stretching out slightly now.

Local Time:
After a few failed attempts, she began to rise up more and more, until she..was very much so off of the ground. She gave out a delighted little roar, she was very happy with this development. “I..I did it!! I’m flying!!” She exclaimed to Adonis, although a little janky on doing so, she still was flying for the most part.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom