RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
7:27 PM
Lyrin picks up the money, "Fuck- Fuck-" he shoved his books inti his bag and papers into folders, which then went into his bag.

He picks his phone up, an shoves it into his pocket, money into wallet an wallet into pocket as well. Who the hell would get dinner tonight? How could he use his money an make it spread for a few more meals, even if they would be smaller?

he gets on his lip, pulling at his hair as he grabs his bag and rushes out. Maybe some restaurant was having a deal, or maybe he could go to the store and might have enough money to buy a bag of frozen chicken nuggets.

Local Time:
8:27 PM
As Lyrin took off, Billy lead his boys from the library as he counted the cash. "What now?" Micah asked while Billy hands over a cut if the money to each of his friends. "We do what we want. Let the little rat squeal and squirm..." Billy licked his lips slightly, like a cat that was eyeing a defenseless canary. Micah shuddered as he sensed some cold intent on his friends mind. He hated when Billy was like this. Last time...things didn't go well. Billy pushed the doors open and lead the way out to one if the convenience stores to get some fried snacks. It tended to have things for cheap, with deals and discounts often enough, if one was in a pinch.

Local Time:
Lyrin pauses by the store and shakes hi head when he sees Billy inside and then ducks away before he can be seen. He could get a full meal for everyone there, but he wasn't going to risk it. He knew another good place he could try. Living poor taught you things, things people with money just didn't know.

He walks down the street and stoos at a gas station, using his money to buy six hotdogs and a six pack is soda. Afterwards, he had a little bit of change left. He shake his head and grabs the bag handed to him, smiling lightly and then walks out, going home.

Pushing the door open and walking to he kitchen. He sets the food down and sighs, closing his eyes. He bows his head an then goes outside, sitting on the front porch, head in hand

Local Time:
As he sat there, his brothers filed into the house swiftly, fresh out of school he could hear Zyn barked his orders for them to slow down and get cleaned up before they got anything to ear. The Elder brother stopped by Lyrin. "...what happened, your girlfriend break your heart or something?" He said as he reached to open the door. Lyrin could talk to his brother...tell him everything... but the idea of Billy getting revenge, or worse hos older brother finding himself in trouble if he blew up and got into a fight, ...he would loose his only support, much more importantly the state would come in to split up his family.

Local Time:
Lyrin sighs, "You could say that." He lifts his head, leaning back against the wall.

"Just some random crap." He stands, rubbing his face, "A lot of random crap happened. Nothing I can't handle, you know that Zyn."

He smiles and hugs Zyn tightly. He pulls back, looking up at his older brother. He knew if he told Zyn what had happened, everything, his brother would get over protective of Lyrin and the others.

"Sorry about dinner, lost some of the money, but I got enough food for everyone, promise." He smiles.

Local Time:
"Don't worry about it, as long as everyone eats, okay?" Zyn said patting his brother on the back. "If you need help, I'll be there too. I don't want you getting sick or something frim stress if it's too big for you to take on." He added as he looked down to his younger brother.

Local Time:
"I already ate." He smiles and then playfully glares at Zyn, "I get those grades to help you. You list the chance for collage. I go to collage, graduate and get a good job, then I can help you with the others."

"I work just as hard as you do, Zyn." He crosses his arms.

Local Time:
"And you're too young for that." He said pinching Lyrin on the cheek playfully as he moved to the table to take a seat at his usual place, seeming to shift into a sigh, Lyrin and his brothers could see briefly just how tired Zyn was from his constant working and hustling to try to make ends meet.

Local Time:
Lyrin sits next to him, "Zyn, I want to help. I'll find a way to help, you know I will." He smiles at Zyn and then watches as the others sits down with a hotdog can of soda.

"I have a test tomorrow. I'm going to bed early. I love you guys." He hugs Zyn and then drops a kiss on top of the heads o the other boys.

Local Time:
(XD Atm, bullying. Later....Stockholm syndrome?)

In the night, Billy sent Lyrin a text. [See you Tomorrow.] In a very simple message, that only reinforced the threat of Billy and his friends. They were more than willing to drag Lyrin around at their will. And using his family...on top of personal blackmail, and violence, they clearly weren't going ti be nice about ot if he didn't inspire their confidence.

Local Time:
(Omg- perhaps)

Lyrin bites down on his lip and manages to fall into a restless sleep.

'''

In the morning, Lyrin wakes and hurriedly gets dressed, making sure he gad everything and rushing his younger brothers to getting ready and putting cereal in front of them. "Eat, eat!"

He goes outside, starting the car. After the boys eat he pushes them into the car and pulls from the driveway. He drops them off at their schools an gets to school himself and climbs out, grabbing his bag. He looked stressed an tired.

He pulled the math homework from. His bag, takin pictures and texting them to Billy. [Here's the math work.]

Local Time:
[Good. You'll get paid in full.]

He was ever so careful to keep the game he had going. Lyrin was to always seem to be the supplier rather than a victim after all. As the underclassmen approached the stairs, something pushing passed him, nearly knocking him over , but before the concrete could greet his face, he felt a hand grab on his hair. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Lyrin heard as someone turned around and he was hauled back up right. Micah had him seized up in his grip...but Billy was face to face with some student, a football player. "What-" the kid started to say but Billy smack him in the face brazenly m, the students that were milling in hashing and watching as Billy stood eye to eye with his fellow jock type. "You son of a-"

Billy smacked him again and the boy stepped forward to try to get physical, but Zack stepped out if the crowd to grab his arms and Billy started to punch the kid himself. "You! Watch! Your! Step!" Billy spelled out with every blow, into the boys gut, latching him double over.

Local Time:
Lyrin gasps, the next moments flashing before him. Falling, a grip in his hair, Billy. What was happening? How did he fall? Why the hell was Billy beating the other kid.

"Billy-" he squirms in Micah's grip, but stills when the tension on his scalp tightens with the movement. "What the hell--"

Local Time:
Billy looked at Lyrin, his eyes sharp with some kind of outrageous it seemed, but as Zack let go of the kid, the other students started to get the hell out of the watly and hustle inside. Micah smirked. "We want to look out for you, for all your help." Micah said as Billy gestured, the behemoth letting go of the smaller boy. "Billy never likes his...friends to be touched."

Local Time:
Lyrin sighs, "I can take care of of myself." He mumbles, walking inside and breezing past Billy.

"You don't need to hit someone over me." He mutters and walks to his locker, opening it and putting his bag into the metal box. He looks at the boys over his shoulder, silent

Local Time:
"I'm sorry, I'm just so...passionate I suppose. When I see someone shove you, I just had to...help." Billy said as he leaned on the lockers, leering along Lyrin's face. "Are you really going to act so strong? You look tired." He said as his friends hung back, just out of ear shot of them for now. It was strange for Billy to go out of his own way, when he tended to have his friends do the physical bullying work.

Local Time:
As Lyrin turned away Billy caught his arm and pulled him back, pinning him against the locker chest first. "Did I tell you to walk away from me-" he hissed at him as he looked around briefly. "You listen good. I did something nice for you, so I want your appreciation!"

Local Time:
"Oh? So you want me to let people do what they want to you?" He whispered as he squirmed abd trembled, Billy against Lyrins back, their body's pressing together as he grabbed the boys hair. "The only one that gets to lay a hand on you is me. Even if it's to push you over."

Local Time:
"You think just because you don't make trouble people don't have it in for you? You're so smart but so empty headed." He said as he spoke down to him, his breath tingling along his victims cheek. "You said it yourself ,you have no friends. What does that leave you." He purred as he leaned closer and closer.

Local Time:
Billy barely listened to him, his body thrilling at being so near Lyrin, his eyes closed, pinned. "Don't apologize to me with you words" he said as he started to back off of him, forcing himself to step back before his excitement got the better of him. 'Your mouth can have better uses' He thought as his hot blood flowed through him , threatening to make him speak his hungers so openly.

"Meet me in the gym.at lunch. I'll have more work for you."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom