RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
7:29 PM
Lyrin gasps and spins around facing Billy, his fxe flushing, "My mouth? Work? What?! Billy-" He clears his throat and then nods, rushing down the hall.

His hand pulled at his hair. What the hell did Billy mean? His mouth? Better uses? Work? He shakes his head, closing his eyes.

Local Time:
8:29 PM
(XD that was a thought, buuuut ill let it slide, Billy coukd have said it out loud just to make Lyrin squirm)

Billy sneered to himself as Lyrin rushed away from him, his eyes wandering his frame a moment as his friends came up and he focused his stare, hardening it....as other parts of his body did the same. "Lets go " he said walking to his next class.

Local Time:
(XD its all good!)

As they laid their head down, the doors opened up and Billy took his seat behind Lyrin slowly, leaning back as the teacher came in and began to set up for class. They were talking about a group project that was going to be a quarter of the grade. Groups were preselected. No switching or dropping either.

Local Time:
The lesson plan was simple enough, at least it would be for Lyrin, it was to take care of a child. Well. A Baby Doll. A parenting social project to manage the doll and the balance of the teams. A journal was to be kept on the experience, and both 'parents' would have to spend a particular amount of time a week with the doll and each other. If that wasn't possible...well it would also be counted as a recordable experience. The real rub lay in two things. The Doll had been returned in good condition as well as the log journals for review, while Lyrin was scribbling notes, the other shoe dropped. "due to an unequal amount of students in this class...Lyrin your partner will be William. You will be considered an...alternate family for the class."

Billy leaned forward, flicking Lyrin behind the ear. "You're the mom." He whispered

Local Time:
Lyrin's gaze snapped up, his lips parting to protest and then turns, glaring at Billy, "I am not." He snaps quietly.

"And you can't make me door all the work myself. It'll know if you're not doing your part." He turns away, a scowl permeated on his face. He raises his hand, "Why can't I work alone? Are there not enough dolls or is it supposed to help teach a healthy partnership as well as care for a child?"

Last edited:
Local Time:
"Both. The Premise is to simulate a family unit, not single parenthood. I don't have any spares in any case. " the teacher said gesturing to the white board. "I did just explain that. You normally are much more willing to take on work Lyrin. I'm surprised." He said as Billy put his hand under his chin. "If my...heh wife abandons my little sin, do I get the whole credits to myself?" Billy said

Local Time:
Lyrin glares at Billy and the. Looks at the teacher, "No, sorry, it's fin I can do it. Easy. It's just, we all know I prefer to work alone if it's an option. But it's fine if not." He shakes his head and leans back, writing in his journal.

He sighs softly and then closes it, slipping it into his bag as faces Billy, "Why don't you be the wife, hm? I can be the hardworking husband who brings in the money." He smiles, though there was nothing sweet or kind behind it. Only mild irritation.

Local Time:
"You may discuss your roles in private." The teacher said as Billy smirked in amusement. "We can see about our roles later. I know just the one for you." Billy said simply, his smug look not even breaking.

"Now, I want you to pick up your books and your new child, and decide on the family names, clothing, don't be afraid to get involved in the project together." The man said as the Teachers Assistant began picking up the dolls to hand out. Billy got out of his seat and started to walk to the front of the class,. "Another thing, I'm the one with all the money already. So I want a trophy wife." He whispered as he passed Lyrin

Local Time:
"Careful dear wife, we might need couples therapy!" Billy said as he tucked the baby under his arm, his eyes slashing over to him. "The baby might need to introduced to his uncles!" He added. "Should I start on your side of the family? My friends would love to see them."

Local Time:
"Oh? You don't care at all about our family? How cruel of you, little Melanie will need a therapist for all this toxicity!" Billy said as he chuckled. "Ofcourse we are using my last name for the family name, aren't we dear?" He said enjoying antagonizing Lyrin just with hid words and presence.

Local Time:
Lyrin glares and then picks the doll up gently, holding it as he would a real baby. Gentle and carefully. "I care. Stop being a jackass-" he mutters under his breath. Maybe he was being to bold with his words.

He looks away, at the strangely life-like doll in his arms. "But Melanie is a beautiful name. Write it down would you?"

Last edited:
Local Time:
Billy hummed, Lyrin saw her cold stare searching his face a moment, focusing on something briefly but he picked up the book. "You are lucky ,you're my trophy wife. I can't say no to that face." He said smirking as he opened the book. "Just remember where I want to see you."

Local Time:
Lyrin watches him for a moment longer before looking away. He taps his fingers on the desk and then stands, "Right. . ." He mumbles, shaking his head and running his fingers through his hair.

just a moment later, the bell finally rang and Lyrin grabbed his stuff and walked to the door.

Local Time:
Billy rose up and closed the book up. "Remember! Try to get invested! And be fair to your partner!" The teacher said as the students filed out quickly as they could. Though the sight of their class carrying young baby dolls, so with interest, others with glossy indifference or annoyance. Billy came after Lyrin as usual, the school day wouldn't separate the bastard frim his prey until late in the schedule, the only class they truly would be apart baring senior practices for graduation ceremonies that would happen in the future. Lyrins new family addition getting him looks, none of them welcoming, more so confusion, amusement, or probably assuming Lyrin was up to something despite his quiet nature. Honestly that may have been why. Lyrin wasn't particularly put going to other students afterall.

Local Time:
Lyrin stays quiet for a long moment, "One Thing I hate os we have to carry it around from class to class. That will get annoying. Unless you have someone at him we can leave it with." He hums softly, looking at Billy for a moment and then away a he walks to to his locker opening it.

He tosses his books in and grabs the next one, "Why do you want to see me in the gym after lunch?" He remembered what Billy had said to him and he could feel that moment all over again. Confusion, dread, dislike. . . And a few other things he didn't want to think about, much less sort through.

Local Time:
"We'll have to get a little baby stroller or something....or I can pass little Melanie to my mom. But I don't know how she'll feel about taking care of her granddaughter while my wife insists to work so hard after just getting our child." Billy said,chortling to himself a bit as he took the doll from Lyrin briefly, though he cradled the doll in one arm like he was carrying a football.

"During lunch. and I have certain expectations of you, I'm going to see if you are capable. Or if you can learn. "

Local Time:
Lyrin looks at Billy, "I'm not pushing a stroller around. Just ask your Mom, okay? I. . . Can always com over after school once I've done my vores at home." This was going to kill him. Why Billy? Why did hi partner have to be Billy?

He sighs softly, "Billy, stop, please. I don't work hard for you to go and fuck it up. I work hrd for my actual family."

He takes the doll back, holding it carefully, "That's not how you hold a baby. It not a football, Billy."

"Expectations? What kind?"

Local Time:
"You'll see." Billy said simply, folding his arms. "Who knows. You might have fun with it. I just know I plan to." He said shrugging as he shifted off the lockers. "If you're scared of me ruining your life...you'll have to just be a good little worker for me. If you're afraid I'll fuck up this project...eh. My investment is only as far as you keep my interest in helping you." He said as he looked at the doll. "Hm. I know what I should get fir her...it'll be my first job as the husband in this little family." He said walking around him, stretching. "Oh. And when you come over, you don't mention Melanie to anyone else."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom