RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
1:56 AM
Billy grinned. "No." He said as he suddenly lowered his head wrapping his head into his mouth and started ti suck on him again,letting his drool lube him up and increase his pressure, his tingue rubbing around him as he let go of his shaft he pushed the toy again, beating against his sensitive nerves hard.

Local Time:
He stepped back, standing up as he moved to his bag, Billy drawing out a small box, he popped it open. It looked like a set of rings, each with a different size, and small remotes attached to them. "Remember how I said I had another way of keeping you from cumming?"

Local Time:
(XD Billy: is he okay?
Lyrin: *about to read most lewd books tonight *)

"Well if I put these around you." He tapped Lyrins cock. "I can control hem all...keep you stimulated without you getting the chance to cum. Delating your gratification until..finally I grant it, letting you pump it all out after who knows how long..." he said

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom