RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
4:21 PM
Billy grinned like the devil, enjoying Lyrin's words, his hand rubbing on him faster, his light touch getting tighter and more rough. "You're still forgetting the proper titles, I don't think you want it bad enough..." he teased in his ear. Billy was ramping Lyrin up, but as quickly as he was willing to play with him, he was more than willing to edge Lyrin some just so he could witness his desperation grow.

Local Time:
Billy thrilled at Lyrin's begging, his submission to him, he let go of his member pawing about the shelf behind Lyrin. He grabbed something bring it over. It was oil, not the same as Billy had used before but it would do. He popped the cap open pouring the cool oil upon Lyrins shafte as he stroked him faster, leaning forward and drawing down Lyrins collar to sink his teeth into his neck.

Local Time:
3:21 PM
Lyrin let out a soft whine when Billy let go. He tips his head back a little more, watching Billy. He blinks, "Is that even-" He sucks in a breath, hissing softly at the sudden chill of the oil.

He moans louder, his hand once again tightening around his mouth,breathing ragged and puffing in and out of his nose as he watches Billy move his hand.

Local Time:
"Its baby oil. It'll do." Billy said smirking as he nipped along his neck while he looked down, feeling Lyrins excitement. His other hand cupped his balls, rubbing on them, dragging his teeth along his neck playfully. "You're so excited...can you hold it in? If you don't shoot your load for 2 minutes...I'll fuck you right now." He purred

Local Time:
Lyrin flushes more, stuttering, "H-Here?" He whimpers softly, shaking his head and moving his hips again. "P-Public. . . Though. . ."

He bites down on his lip, trying to hold on his moans as he stares at Billy's hand, watching it move. He grinds forward, shuddering slightly.

Local Time:
"I don't know! It seems like your holding on- if you were too afraid, you wouldn't get this far...pervert" he he whispers as he curled his fingers, squeezing on Lyrin's balls as his hips moved, letting the bot thrust and hump into his masters hands, the oil making every push smooth as it was nice to feel.

Local Time:
Lyrin looks up at Billy, whimpering softly, "I-I. . ." He tenses slightly, his hand clamping back down as he lets out a soft cry. His gaze glittered with frustration and pleasure as he stares at Billy's face.

He keeps his hips moving, not dating to stop the delicious friction, lest Billy stop. He was in this too far, and he didn't feel like stopping, even though he knew they should.

Last edited:
Local Time:
"You can't even stop on your own any more either, so I think all that begging is a frint-" he teasedvas Lyrin glared at him. Billy squeezed on him a little tighter, jerking the boy still, enjoying the conflicted pleasure in his eyes. "You don't want to say no, you just think you should-"

Local Time:
Billy slipped into the dressing room, sweeping Lyrin up as he shut the door. He drew Lyrin up on the small bench in the booth, his hands moving fearlessly and hotly, already opening and pulling down Lyrin's pants. "Don't be cold now." He said as he wrapped his hands around his member, stroking him again as but propped himself against him.

Local Time:
"Naughty." Billy said as he felt Lyrin push forward, his hands already finding his way to his own zipper, Lyrin feeling the bare member of his master slide against him now. "Is that any way to speak to your master?" He said ash emoved his hands, rubbing Lyrins chest underneath his shirt. He was holding back tfor a moment, pressing on Lyrin to drive the point. Billy always had what Lyrin wanted at the tips of his fingers....all Lyrin had to do wasobey.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom