RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
9:54 PM
Lyrin rolls his eyes, "And why do you do it for fun? Like- what's the point?" One of his hands starts fidgeting with something in his back pocket, his other hand moving to his front pocket.

"What, is it all the gay repression. . ? Wait, no, you played football for that, I think."

Local Time:
10:54 PM
Billy grunted as Lyrin approached, the outfits were obviously small baby onsies, one was soft pink with a cross of small mascots along the body. The other was pastel green, with a hood that was in the shape of a frogs head, and small mittens. "These both are cute. Which one do you like more." He grunts as he folded his arms.

Local Time:
9:54 PM
"I just don't think we should spend a lot of money. You're talking to a poor guy who's spent the last two years staying up late three nights out of seven hand washing clothes for my brother's because we couldn't get them any more. I'm not the person to ask about clothes." He shrugs, turning away, "Because whether I like it or not, I'm just going to say not to get it."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom