RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
9:50 PM
As the silence settled in. etween them, his hands clicking in the bucks, Billy would glance back at Lyrin as he straightened up. "What are you staring at" he said as he stepped up, nearly bumping against the shorter prey. "Got something you need to say to me?" He said as he pushed the door shut.

Local Time:
Billy's glare shifted as he watched Lyrin flush before him the razor sharp stare lessening as he raise a brow. "Oh, your looking at me, thinking about...hm" he laughed Lyrin's collar, jostling the shorter byoung man up against his chest. "Naughty." He said as they were particularly an inch apart, maybe less.

Local Time:
Billy licked his lips. "Shame. But your right. We have important things to handle abd they'll never be finished if I have to throw you into thr car and make you fill your vision with that big thing you were day dreaming about." He said pinching His cheek because releasing him, smacking over to the card to hop in.

Local Time:
8:50 PM
Lyrin laughs softly, "I already have a family. I have a handful dealing with my little brothers, I don't want kids." He runs his fingers through his hair, leaning back in the seat.

"Besides, who said you're anywhere near my family plans? I was just watching you buckle Meli in."

Local Time:
8:50 PM
Lyrin shrugs, "Maybe when Im a lot older and my brothers are all adults and making their own living." He peers out the window, sighing.

"I want to give my family the best life I can, and if I'm focused on my own kids, I may neglect my little brothers, not on purpose, but simply because babies and toddlers need more attention than teenagers, you know?"

Local Time:
"Eh. You ever hear about how people sacrifice and give up things over and over, to help others or do the right things...but eventually they snap and go the other way all at once? That's what I mean. " He said said they pulled up towards a stop sign, traffic was ebbing away as they got farther from the msll,opening them up more and more.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom