RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
3:26 PM
Zyn nearly spat his soda across the kitchen table as Lyrin's apparent influx of cash. "15- did you start selling cocaine or something-" he hacked as he turned to pick up the envelope. "Rob a couple of banks while at school?"

(xD Lyrin: started for the money, stays because it's good)

Local Time:
2:26 PM
Lyrin frowns slightly, "I am. Billy's. . . Well,he looks out for me when it serves him." He shrugs, taking another bite.

~~~

A few weeks pass, but eventually, the hospital gains a healthy heart for Kalin, and the surgery goes smoothly. Lyrin forces Zyn to keep going to work as he talks to the administration for his school.

Managing to get into the online course, Lyrin stays home to help Kalin's recovery after he's released from the hospital. Days are long, helping Kalin readjust, but ultimately enjoys spending time with his brother.

He still manages to complete his school work, even sending Billy a few texts to let him know No, I'm not avoiding you, I'm just taking care of my brother every now and then.

Last edited:
Local Time:
3:26 PM
Lyrin could see his message go from sent to Read, a couple of minutes wpuld pass by, dragging gently, but Lyrin could only guess what Billy was up to. [I can drop by for a while, when should I come?] He sent back. It was strange. Billy wasn't pressing or prodding, or digging in to put pressure on his plaything.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom