RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
11:07 PM
Lyrin blinks once and then takes it, "Thanks." He clears his throat, "Have a good day. Don't go dying on me, yeah?"

He takes a step back, grunting as Al careens I to his side, looking up at Billy, blue eyes wide, "Hai!!"

Lyrin pushes his hand into Al's face gently, "Alex, go inside."

Local Time:
Lyrin smiles slightly and starts walking to the door, his hand still plastered to Al's face as he gently leads him inside.

He lifts a hand without looking, waving before closing the door. He sets the envelope on the counter, looking at the time before going to the couch.

He pulls his phone out, texting Zyn, There's an envelope with money in it on the counter. Apparently tutoring rich assholes makes money. Save it for Kalin.

Local Time:
12:07 AM
[As long as your fulfilled somewhere, but I can try to get you some free time.]

While the meal cooked, the sent of the rotisserie sizzling and the herbs smoking they flavors into the kitchen, Zyn would trade messages, prodding Lyrin a bit on his apparently captured eye , nosing about for who may be coming around.

Local Time:
After a while, Lyrin groans, Stop prodding. He's no one. If Id date anyone, it'd be Cayden, but he has a girlfriend. So you suck it. Get your ass home and eat dinner. I need to study.

He turns the oven off, leaving the chicken in the heat to stay warm and makes some mashed potatoes a d green beans, quiet the whole time

Local Time:
12:07 AM
"I said make a new friend, what do you think I mean?" Zyn said as he raised his head, tipping his chin at his brother as he walked into the kitchen. He rifled along the drawers to pull out a carving knife. "I think you could do with more than Cayden in your circle."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom