RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP The Perfect Partner (RedCoat)

Local Time:
9:51 PM
Flux transformed before her eyes, taking the Guise of the Umbreon that she had become in the past. Getting takler than her, breasts f I rming and shaping out to their hefty sized, gaining the wide breedable hips and pitch black fur with soft golden ring patterns. She sat down on the couch , her tall , curious form taking it up like a ancient goddess Mon as she laid on her side. She held out an arm. "Come to Mama Allison, it'll be okay!" She said gently, warmly smiling to her.

Local Time:
2:51 AM
Allison stared at the form Flux had taken, before biting her lip and moving into the open arms of her newly minted 'Mama', burying her head into the Umbreon's massive milkers "I... Where... Where did you see this form before?" She asked softly, her voice heavily muffled as she awaited the headpats she'd been promised.

Local Time:
"Heh, well I had a client, a good boy but missed this umbreon badly. He just wanted to see her again so much that he started using my services. He'd come in for cuddling... but then he wanted to tie me up and do things like he did with her. Si then He'd tie me up as I took Carre of him and just go to town with all his passion. Just pumping his empty inside me. : sge said as she hugged her new 'daughter',, parting her head gently. "He was one of my favorite clients, such a sweet heart. He even would milk me."

Local Time:
Allison blinked as Flux spoke so candidly of the sexual behaviour, but then... that was all the Ditto had known, so why would she be ashamed? For her part, the Scientist was enjoying the head pats she was being given, even as she nuzzled deeper between the tits she was resting in "That sounds like you had fun, Mama..."

Local Time:
"He was so nice, I would have given him a discount...but that was only for VIPs. Or Breeders." She said simply, still comforting the girl. "Why didn't you ever come for me? If you had to research Dittos, surely you could have just paid for a night with me...I wouldn't even have to knot you over abd over like yesterday.' She said as she wagged her tail a bit

Local Time:
"I, Uhm... I... I didn't exactly visit brothels... I didn't know you were there..." She mumbled in return, hearing the sound of Flux's tail wagging against the couch "An... And I don't think I would've had enough money..." Even as Flux would have the perfect chance to roll and pull Allison up ontop of her, so the Scientist was entirely resting in her soft Umbreon body.

Local Time:
She grinned. "Well I suppose f I r women its Blue Cloyster, but I want you to imagine, getting the most passionate, sloppiess, focused tonguing between your legs and while you are grasping the edge, holding onto him head, t I oes curling up, suddenly i stop and say that is as must as you can pay for with only a 100 pokebucks. And to get a full session it will be 50,000."

Local Time:
Allison flushed again as Flux called her cute "I... You think I'd be good at dancing?" She asked as Flux would notice the Scientist's slit was starting to leak a little. Apparently the description of a Blue Cloyster was more than enough to get her heated up. Dreaming of a full 24 hours indeed...

Local Time:
(XD ppft Allison: Stripping for money Its for science I swear-sir put that-oh my thats-its huge-....how much did you say?)

"Its not so tough, you git a decent shape, if you practiced, I think you'd make good money. Ofcourse at first you'd be probably be on the Day shift, so you'd probably be only able to keep getting edged, but I think that would make you dance harder and hotter.. then you'd get the night shift, where you'd have to really up your game. Maybe you'd use the whole researcher thing as a niche, but your boss would make some recommendations for the job." She said as she felt Allison dripping on her. Sge moved her tail, the action almost so casual as she wagged it a little, rubbing in Allison's slit gently. "First he'd probably tell you to loosen up more, to get into your sexy side, and to draw them in with more than your cute face abd body, you'd have to make them want yu like a munchlax wants a berry pie. "

Local Time:
(Allison: No, you can only fuck my pussy for 100K, 50 is just my ass!)

Allison moaned softly as she listened to Flux talking, biting her lip and wiggling her hips before gasping as the tail came up and rubbed against her "Ma... Mama... Could... Could you teach me how?" She mumbled weakly, even as Flux would find herself unable to resist the cute faces her 'Daughter' was making over this.

Local Time:
(XD Allison: abandons her dreams for Ditto sex and making excess amounts of money)

"Mm? Teach you what baby? How to dance?' She said she moved her hips, the Umbreon cupping her cute face as whe looked at her. "Or how to make money to get a taste of Mama?' She purred, the maternal warm eyes of her milfed up Umbreon taking on a sultry gleam

Local Time:
(XD im shocked we haven't done a NTE level story by now eith this pattern)

Flux giggled cutesy as she admitted her desires. "Oh honey, you want to be Mama earner? Mama hasn't even blue cloystered you yet." She teased as she pet her gebtky, not even aware that Allison was probably 100 percent already on board with the plan.

Local Time:
(Ah, right. TBF, you could count Boon and Mary, cause Circe)

Allison nodded again, leading Flux to her bedroom so the Ditto could review the girls admittedly very normal underwear, the hottest thing she had being just a set of black panties and bra that were a size too small. Clearly she'd need something more... interesting.

Local Time:
(XD pffft idk, do you need to love the other person for that?"

"Well, these are the only fun things you have!" Flux said pulling out the underwear, going so far as even put the smaller bra on...well she couldn't even clasp it. "You certainly will need something more fun. They will help you get into the mood of it." She added as she held out the black panties to Allison. "We must go shopping, and then I will start you off with a few things."

Local Time:
Allison blushed as she watched Flux try on the bra, watching the black fabric vanish into the darkness of her breasts before nodding as she was handed the panties "I... I know Mama, but... Why don't we go shopping now?" She suggested, biting her lip even as she wondered just what Flux would find to have her wearing.

Local Time:
(Flux is gonna have her buy a Bunny suit or something to dance in, right? XD)

Allison's response was muffled as she was pulled into a hug that buried her head into Flux's chest again, but it might have been "Shouldn't we dress?" Of course, Flux probably wouldn't have cared that much about dressing, but perhaps Allison had a point...

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom