RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP The Perfect Partner (RedCoat)

Local Time:
9:37 PM
(XD her Science Team: man she hasn't turned in all her papers yet...but these new reports are just....so....sticky)

Flux moaned softly as she wrapped her lips around her nipple, stroking her head as she seemed entranced by the globes. As she sucked on her new toys, she could taste the faintest tastes of milk as Flux puts her on the couch, starting to shift her lower body to grown out a cock slowly, stroking the girls body, enjoying her sift flesh.

Local Time:
2:37 AM
("Wow. This data is... very in depth... But, didn't we set her to research Squirtle habitats? The hell did she get all this Ditto stuff from?!")

She barely noticed the fact she was being lain down, her mind fully focused on the fact Flux was finally lactating, drinking the milk without any other cares "Mmmm.. More... More..." She mumbled into the Ditto's breasts, assuming the feeling of something low down to be Flux's hand.

Local Time:
Flux giggled. "Women, men, it's all the same, they all like to get in a nice big set of milktanks" She said as she cupped Her head , making her breasts grow bigger and pump milk faster. "Is that better sweetie?" She purred as she rubbed her cheek with her other hand.

Local Time:
(XD "this milkie is delici-Extra large insertion)

"Mm-its okay! Drink it all up! It's all nutritious!" Flux said as she settled on top ofcher, letting the scientist enjoy the full weight of her new treat on her face. "Mm-no-now spread your legs nice a wide for mommy!" Flux said warmly.

Local Time:
"Mmm- that's a good girl! Now Mommy is going to touch the back of your womb with her Hounddoom meat" She purred, though as the thought caught up to the humans brain, she felt something ram between her legs without hesitation. It definitely was hounddoom shaped...and much bigger than it was before.

Local Time:
The poor girl barely had time to process what was said before she was giving a scream of pleasure directly into Flux's breast, all the sound nearly completely obscured by the mammoth teat as Flux would feel the tight clinging of the girls pussy locking around the Houndoom cock once again, her body apparently having missed the feeling of it.

Local Time:
(Flux: Aww, It likes me
Scientist's Womb: Literally cannot fit anymore into it
Also, I should really name her XD)

At this point, Flux would be able to only just hear the muffled cries of the scientist, the only thing stopping the monstrous member from damaging the girls insides was the fact that even transformed, Ditto's still had a little bit of give and flex to them. If she hadn't, the damage the giant cock would've done would be significant.

Last edited:
Local Time:
(XD might be a good idea.
Scientist: I'm going to die-im going cum- im going to diiiie)

Flux listened to her cries, shifting her size a bit lower, less because she could tell her cries were serious, but so she had space to put her cum...and fit the knot of course. "Mm it okay honey, I'll take good care of you!" she said as she hugged her head again

Local Time:
(TBF, I've got till Flux finishes fucking her and actually asks for the name of the person they've been pounding XD)

She gasped out as the sheer pressure being pushed into her was lessened, but before she could get any more breath her head was buried back inside Flux's breasts, wriggling around underneath the giant mammaries whilst her womb could feel exactly what Flux promised, the tip of the cock pressing right into the walls.

Local Time:
(XD Flux: I'm allowed to ask your name?" I was told never do that)

Flux moved her head and pushed the human's mouth back into her nipple as she rutted away with the tenacity of a raw breeding machine. Flux moved one arm hooking the scientist's leg up to thrust even deeper and slam against her harder.

Local Time:
Flux felt the woman beneath her cumming one time after the other, the Ditto's almost merciless pounding pressure never slowing, her own moans in harmony wit her heavily modified copy. "just a bit longer-i'm going to do this until I'm empty- so=hou-should only be about 2 hours!"

Local Time:
"Two-Hou...ahn..." The poor girl barely got the words out before she slipped into unconciousness, allowing Flux to knot and fill her as much as the Ditto desired. By the time Flux had finished, she still wasn't awake, but if the Ditto chose to take her either into her bedroom to sleep or to the bathroom to clean up, She'd find a labcoat hanging on the back of the frontroom door with a nametag that read 'Allison' on it.

Local Time:
Flux put the human on the bed, transforming inti their natural form, glancing at the coats name tag. Oh that's right. Flux probably was allowed to ask for names now. Flux leaned over Allison. "I hope your ready for the next day, we need to see if I can breed a human!"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom