RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP The Perfect Partner (RedCoat)

Local Time:
12:06 PM
"I've been told I have a 5-star experience if it helps," Flux said though she couldn't tell if they were joking or not with her. Probably could check on reviews in the city probably. As she took the Ditto's hand, they morphed again, transforming into a Gardevoir...a male one, just in case people were looking for them.

Local Time:
As she filled the basket with poke block and berries, his particular favorite seemed to be Sitrus flavored. when she struggled, Flux looked at the basket, focusing on it with Psychic to make to levitate on its own. "Is that better?" He asked as he looked at her, his eyes glowing with spectral blue energy.

Local Time:
5:06 PM
She rubbed her strained arm and nodded gratefully as they headed to the checkout. Soon, they'd bought everything and were headed home to her apartment, with her now questioning him "So... What would you like to do when we get back? Like... Is there anything you've never tried that you'd like to give a go?"

Local Time:
They stood up in front of her, starting to focus and shift, starting to try to visualize and shape themselves little by little to become her. As Flyx open her eyes, she had become her...well mostly, Flux had taken some liberties with the size I'd her assets, much bigger and much currier than tge original.

Local Time:
Flux giggled and laughed, bouncing up and down with glee. The doctor watched her enhanced body jiggle and bounce in ways she wasn't aware she could. "I can breed with humans!" She chirped , smiling at her abd hugging her suddenly, planning her muse firmly inti her cleavage.

Local Time:
(XD "Science...yeah...run through me like a pokemon team for the science")

As she touched on her oversized breasts, Flux moaned out softly. Her voice lewd already, tingled with fire worthy of charizards. She reached up and grabbed the humans head, pulling her mouth closer to her nipple.

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom