RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Tale of the Shadow (Kkjib)

Local Time:
6:55 PM
Azra frowns, and shifts to get his elbows under him, mildly concerned when he diding hear the other. He opened his mouth slightly, lips parting to speak when he nearly jumps out of his skin at the sound of the other's voice right in front of him.

He lets out a sound of surprise, feeling Zukata's lips against his own. After a moment, he pulls away, "Wh-What are you doing?" He mumbles, face flushed and heart racing.

Local Time:
Azra flushes more, tilting his head slightly, "N-No. . . I-I mea, well- I-" He stammers and squeaks when he feels the mattress dip on either side of him.

He squirms slightly and bites his lower lip, closing his eyes as Zukata kisses him again. He hesitates before lightly kissing him back.

Local Time:
4:55 PM
Zukata kept the kiss soft at first but the hesitant kiss back from Azra gave him all that he needed to possibly go a little harder.

Lifting one hand from the bed Zukata placed it behind Azra head running through the lock of hair locking Azra in this kiss. He then tilted his head slightly in the kiss

Local Time:
Azra makes a muffled sound, pressing closer and closing his eyes. He kisses back more firmly, a little sloppily, but trying to reciprocate Zukata's motions.

He slowly reaches a hand forward, grasping the other's side firmly in his hand, fingers digging into the flesh slightly.

Local Time:
4:55 PM
"Let's make some more marks on this pretty skin.." Zukata mumbles into Azra's neck as he continued to make hickeys up and down the man's neck.

While Zukata practically abused Azra's neck, the hand that was behind the man's head moved to trail down his back to the rest on his hip, the fingers under the hem of his pants.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom