RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Tale of the Shadow (Kkjib)

Local Time:
4:51 PM
"Well, that's where your life went wrong." Azra mumbles, "Ain't got no one disciplining you for your actions."

He sits up and groans, stretching. "Not that it's my job to discipline you. That's too weird." He climbs from the bed and quietly pads across the cabin, grabbing a clean pair of pants.

Local Time:
Azra leans back against the desk, "Mm. . ." He closes his eyes, "You can look now. Not that I'm even close to decent." He didn't even pull his belt on. He had the full intention to waste away on the cabin today, and the father Zukata left, the faster Azra could go back to. . . Whatever he had been doing.

Local Time:
The cabin was somehow neat and messy all at the same time. Instead of in a chest, his clothes were thrown over a rack. His desk had everything sprawled across it, a whetting stone, a pot of polish, a dagger set, his sword, a pistol, a few boxes of ammo. Strangely, the shelves in the room were lined with books, some things, and other thick.

"Your quiet, what is it?" Azra mumbles

Local Time:
"Most of the things, like the books, were here when I first got here. And besides, I cant have all my stuff shoved away into chest and boxes. I would spend more time looking and feeling around than doing what I need to do."

He stands, pants shifting to hand low on his hips, "Really, it's only the clothes and the stuff on the desk that's actually mine."

Local Time:
Azra sighs, "No, not really. But some see interesting. I've run my fingers over the lettering on the covers. Most are nautical volumes, some about sea creatures. Even one about the stars. I wish I could read them, but. . ." He looks down, bites his lip hard as he sucks in a breath.

Local Time:
Azra blinks and looks up, eyes wide, "But--" He bites his lip, shifting slightly.

He then huffs, shoving the vulnerability away and crosses his arms, "It'll put your endless prattle to some use, I suppose." He rolls his eyes and then sinks back onto his bed, leaning against the wall.

Local Time:
2:51 PM
"Got it, and let me say I'm pretty good at telling stories." Zukata says as he grabs the book on the stars. "This one is the the one about stars, a little too much information for my liking but it looks good." He comments as he skims through the book moving to the edge of the bed and sitting down, the bed sinking slightly.

Local Time:
2:51 PM
"Alright." Zukata hums softly as he opens the book to the first page. (I'm not actually gonna do dialog.)

Zukata then began to speak, his voice even and slightly soothing somehow. The first page was a slight history on the author of the book. Eventually it got into some of the constellations that could be seen in different times of the year and the history behind it.

Local Time:
Azra turns his head slightly, peering at Zukata through half lidded eyes. "I still find you very annoying, Peanut Brain. . ." Though he leans into the touch, relishing a feeling he hadn't felt since. . .

Since he had last seen Ash. He shudders and pulls away slightly, hiding his face in the pillow again, "Go back to reading."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom