RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Tale of the Shadow (Kkjib)

Local Time:
7:34 PM
"No I'm not..." Zukata mumbles against his chest. "I remember when you were practicing your swords skills and you were shirtless... oh now that was a view." He adds as he drags his tongue over to a nipple and takes a bud into his mouth.

His hand stilled it's movements for a few seconds before and open palm pressed to the underside of the Azra's cock pressing it to his abdomen.

Local Time:
7:34 PM
Zukata laughs softly as his other hand moves to hook under one of Azra's knees and pull his leg back exposing him further.

"Just breath for this next part hm.. I'd usually have some type of oil but this will have to do." He says commenting that last part to himself as the hand he spat in pressed the spit against the other's entrance.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom