RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Tale of the Shadow (Kkjib)

Local Time:
2:15 PM
Azra blinks once and tilts his head, "It's fine. I'm not used to people right now. I've been alone for some time." He crosses his arms defensively, his lips pressed into a thin line as he shifts his weight slightly.

"Don't worry about it, just don't touch me and we're golden." He smiles slightly, his gaze still focused straight ahead.

Local Time:
12:15 PM
Zukata nods his head softly. "Alright I guess... I'm still sorry though, I'm usually a playful touchy kind of guy." He laughs softly before it trails off.

"You do know my eyes are up here right? It feels kind of weird when you're not looking at me while we talk." He crosses his arms with a soft huff, slightly confused at the odd behavior.

Local Time:
Zukata laughs joyfully. "Don't worry about it, you were probably just keeping that intimidating aura hm?" He comments.

"And hey if you were a captain I think you'd be pretty damn good at it." He finishes with a small hum, his hands placed at his hips. He looked down at the slightly shorter man with a smile.

Local Time:
Azra tilts his head before bursting into laughter, "You think-- You think--" He wheezes, pressing his hand to his chest as he tries to catch his breath.

"You think I'm trying to be intimidating?" He Snickers and shakes his head, walking forward whiler tracing his fingers along the wall and slipping past Zukata. "Damn-"

He starts to walk towards where he normally recoiled the rope and yelps in a surprised shout of pain. As he slams directly into an unexpected barrel. "Okay, who the fuck moved this barrel here?!" He knew for a fact that this barrel didn't belong here. Despite its being a ghost ship, the ship still needed to supply Azra with food and water, and well, it did that by going to port every nine months, somehow obtaining the materials.

Though, those things were kept below deck, as all troublesome objects were. The only thing that should be above deck was the ropes, and maybe one or two crates of repair kits.

Local Time:
Azra winces, and turns, "Who." He snarls, fingers curling around the top of the barrel.

"Before this was your home, it was mine. Do not make any changes without asking me."

He turns to face Zukata, strides towards the sound of his laughter, "Keep your crew in check. Or I'll do it for you." He stalks back into his cabin, slamming the door.

He lifts his shirt, looking at a small bruise that was slightly forming on his hip. "Damnit. . ."

Local Time:
Zukata eventually calmed his laughter as he watched Azra storm off.

That was right. Azra was there before any of them. It was only right for them to confirm things with him and probably the ship too.

With a soft sigh Zukata looks at the crew and shrugs. "You heard the man, got to run it by him first." He says before slowly following the man, wanting to make sure he was ok and there wasn't any major damage.

Local Time:
Azra lowers the blade, growling softly, "There you go again, making your assumptions. I'm blind, you idiot. I guess I was being to nice to assume you would pick up on that after I ran into the damn barrel."

He slides the sword into its sheath at his hip and turns, stalking to his chair and sitting down.

Local Time:
"I am!" Zukata huffs a small whine before he sighs and crosses his arms.

He then begins to step closer his voice a little more serious. "But... I'm like this for a reason you know. My crew, they were mostly comprised of outcasts. People society has shunned." He starts.

"I've always just treated them like people, I mean yeah sure I don't really notice the small detail like that but when I do I'll accommodate. I'm just used to treating people like people, no matter who or what they are." Zukata says as he walks to the left of Azra and lays a hand on the desk. "And again... I'm sorry for not noticing."

Local Time:
Azra shrugs, "Still." He leans back, closing his eyes, twisting a ring around his finger.

"Look. I don't care what you or your crew does on this ship. Just don't move things without telling me."

He tilts his head, "You will be unable to leave the ship, even the few times it goes to port. Eventually, you'll with the ship had killed you. This is a half life."

Local Time:
Azra shrugs, "They'll be fine. It probably won't be anything too bad. Maybe." He stretches.

"The ship takes something you value most. I loved seeing the ocean, and now, well. . ." He looks lost for a moment, "I can barely even remember what it looks like most days."

Local Time:
Azra's grip tightens on the desk. He didn't deserve to be anyone's captain. Not after what he had done, not after leading his crew to their deaths. He could feel the sting of tears, "You damn ship. . ." He hisses, nails digging into the wood.

(I'm gonna change the tattoo that I said was the family crest, I'm going to change it to his crew's crest)

Local Time:
(K)

Zukata one he was outside of the cabin sighed. He knew he wasn't good as noticing the small details on someone but one thing he did know was how to read the room. Now that room screamed guilt and shame.

He wanted to help but is Azra doesn't let him on he can't so he'll have to wait until the other man is ready.

Local Time:
Azra spends the rest of the day, then night in his cabin, wallowing in his own self-pity and misery. It isn't until dawn the next day he drags himself from the cabin, strips off his shirt and moves across the deck and sits on a crate.

After a long moment, he leans forward and grabs a rope, flicking it free of its coil before starting to coil it again. He didn't care if the previous coil had been perfect, he did this every morning with a religious zeel, helping to stave off idleness and boredom.

Local Time:
Then there was a soft and light knock on the wood next to him gently announcing the presence of a different body.

"Hey... it's Zukata, do you mind if I join?" He asks, his voice a little softer than it was yesterday.

Zukata was usually alway awake by this point because he always likes to stand on the bow of the ship and watch the sun rise. When his internal clock woke him up this morning he was slightly surprised to see Azra but it made sense for the man to be awake as it was likely routine.

Local Time:
"Just making sure. I startled you how many times yesterday?" Zukata retorts as he reaches to a different rope and pulls on it then wrap it.

The ropes felt weathered but it likely wasn't going to break any time soon. Zukata slightly grimaced at the weird feeling but he pushed that feeling down.

Local Time:
Azra stays silent, "I haven't gotten to that rope yet. Don't mess my system up." He pauses on a tear, and frowns, "Did you guys use knives against the ropes?" He sighs, pulling a knife from his boot, twirling it before sawing the rest of the way through the ropes.

"It's understandable. But materials are short on the ship."

He takes the end of the coiled section and fiddles with it, securing the ends so it wouldn't unravel. He does the same with the other section and then stands. "These need to go down with the other rope scraps." He stretches, lifting his arms over his head.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom