RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Tale of the Shadow (Kkjib)

Local Time:
8:16 PM
Azra grumbles, frowning deeply as he tilts his head back slightly and raises his gaze slightly, "Okay, but I don't see the point of trying to make it look like I'm looking at your face. I'm blind, Im not seeing anything." He runs a hand through his hair.

"And it not like I'm hiding my blindness from you either."

Local Time:
Azra pulls back, "Gods- I can feel your body heat! And hear your breathing!"

He huffs, "I may be blind, but I can still feel and hear." He steps back, grumbling.

"Just cause you're taller and older doesn't mean shit, I can still disembowel you if you piss me off enough."

Local Time:
6:16 PM
Zukata laughs softly. "You're like a little dog. Wait no... you're more of a scruffy cat. Hissing and everything." He teases as he leans back to where he was standing straight.

He steps slightly closer as Azra steps back. His hands now placed behind his back, holding his wrist as a cheek smile stretches on his face.

Local Time:
6:16 PM
"You're not helping you're case, kitty cat." Zukata hums as he slightly leans back on the heels of his feet.

"And you're not the first person to call me a dog. Most times it's used as an insult but hey! I think you're just annoyed cause cats don't like dogs." He comments with a small laugh to his words.

Local Time:
Azra told his head, "Well, seeing as it's impossible to throw you overboard, I can't do that. Disemboweling someone is very messy, and I'm still blind, I can't beat the shit out of you." He shrugs.

"Anything that leaves blood on the deck is too messy. Calling you mean names is the only effort I care to put in."

He smirks.

Local Time:
Azra wrinkles his nose, "Yes, doesn't everyone? Or are you the kind of person to fuck everything that moves? That's would make so much sense." He pushes Zukata back, wedging himself into the little niche.

(Like, yk how the front of a ship come to a point- he's just chillin right in that point)

Local Time:
Azra frowns, "I don't really know anymore. I mean, I can't see, so looks wouldn't be a factor. . . But I guess. . ." He tilts his head to the side, thinking.

"Guys, probably. Never really liked girls. Muscle, maybe. Maybe scars?" He laughs, "I'm going on touch, so smooth skin, maybe a little scruff."

He shrugs, "Typical guy parts."

Local Time:
Azra thinks for a moment, "Lean. Bulky muscle is so not it. It's just-- ew? I don't know." He 'peers' at Zukata.

"I just find the idea of having sex with a woman disgusting. It's, like, all. . . I don't know- I just don't find the idea appealing. I'm a gay man for a reason. Probably why the Navy wouldn't let me in."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom