RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The vampires human (FaeWhisperer)

Local Time:
12:21 PM
Lily smiled softly when Damian took her hand and kissed the top of it, the movement reminded her of when she had first met him. Ever the gentleman. Hearing him call her love made her skin flush, just him calling her the simple pet name sent her heart beating faster. Damn him.

Taking note of the start of the red hue in his eyes she smirked a little, “I know it’s a lot shorter then what I normally wear” she started as she looked down at herself before she peered at him from under her lashes. “But I figured your wouldn’t mind” Lily added cheekily.

She knew she was playing a dangerous game with how short the dress was. A very dangerous game in a room filled with vampires. Lily knew very well that if she had worn this dress without Damian making sure other vampires knew she was his she would be in a lot of trouble, and most likely would already be bent over something by someone. But she felt safe wearing such a short revealing dress knowing no one else but Damian would touch her.

“But if you do mind how short it is…I could always take it off” she teased with a playful smirk. Once those words left her Lily couldn’t stop the thought of him just pinning her against a wall and having his way with her then and there in front of everyone. She had never had a thought like that before and it made her blush harder. She couldn’t stop herself from squeezing her thighs together slightly, this man could make her think the dirtiest thoughts without even trying.

Taking a small shaky breath Lily gave a soft laugh to herself as she pushed that lewd thought from her mind before she moved closer, pressing her body up against his Lily leaned up, wrapped her arms lightly around his neck and placed her lips against his in a kiss. She knew the movement was risky as wrapping her arms around his neck raised the short dress up enough that she was dangerously close to showing off that she wasn’t wearing underwear.

“So, what do you have planned for me?” Lily purred as she took her lips from his but kept her arms around his neck. “More feeding? Or do you plan to see how much you can break me until I beg you to stop?” She teased him as she tipped her head to the left slightly.

Hell, the other vampires she had been with in the past had tried to get her to beg things of them but Lily hadn’t. They hadn’t pressed her buttons right and whilst some had left her breathless, they had never left her begging for more.

“Or, do you just want to get to know me more before you break me?” Lily asked with a sweet smile.

Local Time:
7:21 PM
The looks she was giving him was absolutely setting his heart on fire, and for good reason. He had just revealed more of his unruly side to her earlier within that day, so of course she’d use that to her advantage. And now knowing.. perhaps the dress she had planned was what she had hoped to get from him tonight- yet it actually happened earlier in his office..

At the sound of her suggestion of not having it as short, he knew he wouldn’t want that, for it showcased all of his marks all too well- and every vampire who was in the room had noticed the fresh ones too. Some who were brave enough thought about making the move, but.. they were dealing with Damian here- and if anyone hurt the prince’s plaything, would end up losing their own lives.

Damian also noticed that Lily was squeezing her legs together slightly, and he figured she was thinking about certain things- especially of him doing.. that, and he glanced briefly around the room. Others were enjoying themselves plain out in the open, which was.. fair, as the feeding parties were just a coverup name for..

Before he got a word in, she came in close and kissed him, and he returned the favor happily, holding onto her waist lightly. Even the kiss was a little heated and teasing from her.. he knew she was trying to make him forgo his gentleman nature and have his way with her.. but he didn’t want to hurt her- yet..if she took that vial he had given her earlier.. she would be fine then if he kept giving her more of those- then truly he could go without a care in the world-

As she pulled away and left her arms around his neck, he listened to what she had to say next and she could tell the red in his eyes deepened further, but it mixed with his normal purple so well, it truly was a unique color looking back at her. And so he moved forward, bringing her close to him while he whispered in her ear,

“I don’t want anyone else to see or know what I’m going to do with you while we’re here..” and she would feel his hands on her waist, squeezing her gently. He truly wanted all of her for himself.

“But if you want me to break you.. I can certainly try,” he teased gently, pulling away and leading her into their private feeding room. Closing the door and locking it, as per usual. Behind these doors, he usually still remained reserved with her, but from what happened earlier between them, he wasn’t sure if he could ever go back to how he was, now that how he had gotten a taste more of her.

Lily wouldn’t even have time to react, once that door was locked, Damian was kissing her suddenly, holding her close to him as he began to fall into the pleasure of being with her more and more.

He in turn had come in a simple button up black shirt, black slacks and shoes. The first two buttons from the top were undone, giving a more relaxed look than his usual business attire she had seen him in earlier. It wouldn’t take her long to undress him if she wanted to now.

Local Time:
His arms wrapped around her waist were comforting and made her lean more against him. Being in his arms felt so completely right. When he said that he didn’t want anyone else to see what he was going to do with her Lily’s heart began to race in her chest.

Oh hell, this man was going to ruin her and Lily was going to let him without a second thought.

When he said that if she wanted him to break her he would try Lily dug her nails into the palm of her hands, her cheeks flushing deeper red because of his words. Just the idea of him trying to break her was enough to get her wet. Letting him pull back from her and lead her to the familiar room she smiled softly as she turned and watched him close and lock the door.

Before she could even think or speak Lily moaned softly against his lips. She kissed him back almost desperately. As if she could not get enough of him, and she couldn’t. Putting her hands on his chest Lily lightly dug her nails into the fabric of his shirt before she slowly slid her fingers to the buttons and began to undo them one by one.

Taking her lips from him she panted slightly before she gave him a very cheeky smirk as she thought about the kisses he had trailed on her skin while she had been sprawled on his desk. Moving her head she placed a soft kiss against the base of his throat before she began to slowly work her way down his chest.

Lily knew she was playing with fire, but she didn’t care, her kisses continued to follow her fingers as she undid each button. Slowly she lowered herself to the floor so she was kneeling in front of him once all of the buttons were undone.

Looking up at him she gave another sultry smirk as she reached for the band of his pants. Undoing the button she moved her fingers to the zip and began to slowly pull it down.

She wondered how far he would let her go before he took control from her. Once the zip was down Lily sat back on her heels giving him an almost innocent look.

“Want me to keep going?” She teasingly asked.

Local Time:
As he continued to kiss her, he slowly was walking them back to the bed, his mind racing with many possibilities on how he could ravish her tonight- as he had loved seeing her like that earlier on his desk, and even admitting that him taking things a bit further than he should- definitely was addicting.

Or was it just her?

Either way, as he was losing himself into the sweet kiss, he could feel her hands on his shirt, tugging at each of the buttons undoing them one by one. It wasn’t until she had opened up his shirt entirely, before she had pulled away from his lips and suddenly went to kiss his neck, which made him in turn began to feel very excited- more so than he expected to be.

Damn- was she really this good on turning him on? Well- she always has, but again, him being reserved around her he never had fully..

Oh damn it all, he didn’t care- he loved it how she was teasing him, and the way her kisses fell on his neck down his chest, was sending shivers down his spine. She could see just how pleasured he was from her doing this simple action. If she had been like him, he certainly wouldn’t have held her back in biting him and feeding off of him in that moment.

The moment she knelt down, and tugged at the band of his pants, unbuttoning it and unzipping it, bringing it down slightly, any further and he wouldn’t be able to conceal his rock hard erection he already had for her.

That smirk she was giving him too, was just making him feel like his heart was going to leap out of his chest- well, as much as one could feel like that for a vampire like him. Either way, he returned that smirk after she asked if she should continue, but his looked a bit different.

“Mm don’t tell me you’ll try to break me instead..” he glanced over to the bed. “But since you’re asking, why don’t you show me just how good of a girl you can be for me?” His tone was low, desire for her basically dripping off of each of his words, his eyes trained on hers now, wondering exactly how she would respond to what he told her. Basically telling her, ‘do anything you want with me..’

Local Time:
As she continued to look up at him Lily’s lips parted slightly when he asked for her to show him how much of a good girl she could be. Just those words, good girl, sent her mind reeling. Biting her bottom lip a little as she took note of the look he was giving her. “I honestly don’t think I could break you…even if I tried” Lily managed to say after a moment.

Sitting upright on her knees again she inched herself a little closer to him as she reached back out to his pants, there was no hesitation as she tugged them down a little more so she could easily free his cock from his pants.

Seeing how big he really was her eyes widened a little. She was amazed she had even been able to take him inside of her. Glancing up at him again she slowly began to stroke her left hand along his length. She was glad that her hair was tied up out of the way as she leaned in and ran her tongue slowly over the tip.

He had teased her with his fingers in his office, she was going to tease him back.

Taking a couple of breaths to calm herself down Lily parted her lips and took him into her mouth and began to suck a soft moan escaping her as she closed her eyes. No other vampire had seen her like this, not even her ex. Slowly Lily began to take more of him into her mouth, she wanted to see how much of him she could take.

When she reached the limit of how much of his cock could fill her mouth she pulled back a little, never taking him out as she placed her right hand against his thigh and used her left to stroke him as she sucked.

Every now and then she would flick her tongue against the tip each time she got dangerously close to letting him out of her mouth. As she stayed kneeling for him, pleasuring him with her mouth the thing spaghetti straps partially fell down off her shoulders.

Taking his cock from her month for a moment so she could catch her breath, her left hand still stroking his length as she looked up at him. “Still think I’m a good girl?” Lily asked innocently before she took the tip back into her mouth, suckling lightly, teasing him.

Local Time:
Damian watched her, and hearing that she wouldn’t be able to break him.. how wrong she was. She’d be able to very easily, he.. already let all of his guard down with her, and so it wouldn’t take much honestly.

Not to mention he had kept himself from any other women while he began to exclusively drink from Lily, and two years up pent up tensions between the both of them.. would make him easier than Lily would think.

So when she came closer once more and freed his length, he gave a soft gasp as her lips moved past his tip, and finally he could feel her mouth around his cock. And he only moaned further when she went further, taking as much of him as she was able to. His moans were deep and full of little gasps here and there. But the moment when she began to stroke him while she sucked his cock-

“F-Fuck..” he cursed out, lurching backward slightly, hitting the edge of the bed as he did. Her mouth, was making him throb, even if she was teasing him. He went to touch her head as she pulled out, his eyes looking to those thin straps of her dress while he listened to her ask if she was still a good girl.

The moment she went back on his length, he cursed out in reply to her question, his hand on her head gripped her hair lightly, his head leaning back slightly as he closed his eyes and let her pleasure him. “Fuck..yes..yes you are, now..if..if you want to.. be a good girl still, you’ll make me cum..”

Which wouldn’t be hard for her, as his tip was already oozing precum.. did- did she have this much power of him as much as he had over her?
He panted softly and opened his eyes, looking down at her face, licking his dry lips slightly, he couldn’t wait till he could return the favor for her..

Local Time:
Lily continued to lazily suck as her left hand slowly trailed his length. His moans and reactions were getting her oh so wet that she could feel her juices starting to trail down her thighs. Closing her eyes when he gripped her hair lightly Lily moaned softly when he said she’d still be a good girl if she made him cum.

She had never been a fan of people using pet names with her but when Damian did it, it made her weak at the knees. She loved hearing him call her a good girl.

Opening her eyes she glanced up at him for a moment before they closed again and she focused on making him cum like he wanted her too.

Her mouth and her hand wrapped around him worked in tandem as she slowly picked up the speed until she had a steady rhythm going. Slowly her right hand slipped down from his thigh where she had been bracing herself as she pushed more of her body against him, steadying herself.

Her right hand moved completely away from his leg as she reached up to the straps of her dress and flicked them down so they sat around the bend of her elbows, her breasts now free from the satin fabric.

Lily’s breathing was picking up and her heartbeat was drumming in her ears. If he wanted her to make him cum that was what she would do. Placing her right hand back on his thigh she dug her fingers in lightly as she was fighting the urge to finger herself right then and there.

She wanted him to fill her mouth with his cum, she wanted to feel it sliding down her throat. As she continued to suck Lily moved a little on the floor managing to kick her heels off without taking her hands from him again.

Her heels were no longer needed for the night and Lily wanted them off so if he wanted to throw her onto the bed and torture her like she was sure he would after her being cheeky and giving him oral.

When she felt like he would be close to his release Lily started to deep throat him again, her left hand moved from his length to his other thigh, resting there as she focused on bringing him to his release.

Local Time:
Damian moaned more as she continued, his cock was throbbing rapidly- Lily was bringing him closer and closer to his climax, and he honestly didn’t want to waste any of his cum.. so he would give it all to her in her mouth, wondering what she might do when he did.

“Lily-“ he moaned out her name sweetly, gripping more on her hair, his hand moving to the back of her head and gripped there on her ponytail, working his way to remove the band, so he could have a fistful of her beautiful hair.

He had his head tilted back again, his eyes closed as his face was that of pure ecstasy, her mouth and hand were doing so well, he knew he wouldn’t last much longer. And when he looked back down at Lily, he noticed she had moved her dress down further, to where her perfect breasts were now exposed for him to see, and she would feel his length throb again against her tongue, the thickness swelling more and more. He definitely was close.

He felt her fingernails, and noticed she had returned to deep throat him again, and it looked like she had steadied herself to move to bring him to his release. She could tell from his quickened breathing, the feeling of how thick his precum was alone-

And then she heard that warning.

“Fuck..! Lily-I-I’m gonna..” he groaned out, squeezing his eyes and having his mouth open, before he took a few soft gasps and opened his eyes to look at her, as he wanted to see exactly how she’d react. And so, his hand that had been gripping her hair touched her head once more and pressed her down slightly as his release flooded her mouth, and her ears would be able to hear his moans of pleasure- a bit higher pitched than usual, but nonetheless, she- a mere human, had brought the vampire before her a climax simply with just her mouth and hands.

Once he was finished, he let go of her head, watching her hair fall down now, and he took a few moments to catch his breath. Lily would tell although he had just cum, his length wasn’t softening like she would expect.. as he was still very much turned on and knew he could continue here unlike before at his office, where he had to be careful.

Local Time:
Lily let Damian do as he wanted with her hair, she didn’t care where the hair tie ended up, she just wanted him to do as he pleased. Hearing him moan her name brought shivers to her, but she was determined to make him cum.

Hearing him curse she opened her eyes and looked up at him as he pressed her head down slightly she closed her eyes and moaned softly as she drank his cum down without hesitation. Once she was sure he had finished Lily very slowly and carefully took his cock from her mouth.

She was panting softly, trying to catch her breath. Moving a little on her knees so she was slightly more comfortable she gave Damian an almost shy smile.

“Well…that was the first time I’ve never done that” Lily said almost breathlessly with a small laugh. She had never given a vampire nor a human oral before. Lily had no doubts she was going to have a lot of firsts with Damian and she loved that. Slowly she moved off of her knees and stood in front of him as she slipped the rest of her dress off, bending down she picked it up and tossed it off to the side not wanting to accidentally step on it at any point.

Moving onto the bed Lily gave a mischievous smirk as she moved so she was above Damian, “Do I still get the title of being a good girl? Or did I just lose it?” She asked teasingly.

She knew with how she had positioned her body over his that it would only take a small movement on his part to get her onto her back or wherever he wanted her.

“Because if I did lose that title I would love to know how to get it back” Lily teased.

Local Time:
Her first.. time?

That certainly shocked him, as her actions throughout the whole thing certainly didn’t feel like an amateur. But his thoughts didn’t stay long on the subject as he watched her remove her dress and climb on the bed to just hover where he was now.

When Lily asked if she was still a good field he gave a soft smirk, his eyes locking onto her lips and he leaned himself up to kiss her slowly yet teasingly. “Mm…no,” he murmured out against her lips, but not for what she would think.

“You undressed yourself,” he began, she could feel the tension rising between them, that look he was giving her, “I know I undressed half of what you wore earlier but.. I was looking forward to doing it fully tonight,” and she would feel him suddenly flip her on her back, her frame settling into all of those pillows on the bed while he now hovered over her, his expression still that dark and turned on look, despite of what his words were saying.

“So.. if you want your good girl status back-“ he paused with a smirk forming slowly, that smirk which would make her melt no matter what- “I want you to cum..for me,” he spoke, moving himself down the bed slightly and going in between her legs, kissing on the inner part of one of her thighs, slowly sinking his fangs into her flesh, marking her here for the first time too. He drank eagerly, moaning out at her sweet taste- but this isn’t what he intended to fully do.. so he pulled out after a few moments, licking up the blood that had trickled down, before his tongue licked up all the way up her inner thigh, growing closer to where her pussy was. His eyes glanced up to look at her reaction, his arms wrapped around her thighs to keep them open- not like he was putting in much effort anyways.. he would love if her thighs squeezed around his head.

The hot glance he had just given her, soon was followed by a cooling sensation- his tongue had just made its way to her slit for the first time, and she would hear him give a deep moan as his tongue began to push forward and explore her folds more, soon pushing into her entrance fully. “You taste just as sweet here too,” he murmured out against her slit, his breath could be felt on her sensitive area as he was so close to her in this moment… and soon, his tongue flicked upwards against her clit, wrapping his lips around it slightly and sucking on it next.

Local Time:
Returning his kiss she gave a small laugh against his lips when he said that she wasn't a good girl anymore. Looking down at him as he continued to speak she raised a brow slightly when he said that she her undressing herself had lost her the title of good girl. Biting her bottom lip a little at his words she gasped softly when he flipped her onto her back. Seeing the dark look in his eyes she couldn't help the soft smirk that danced over her lips. It was a good looking on him.

Raising a brow slightly when he paused while speaking, seeing his smirk told her he was planning something and her breathing picked up a little. When he said that he wanted her to cum for him Lily couldn't help the blush that spread across her cheeks, "I don't think that will be a problem" she said softly, almost breathlessly. "I mean, you already made me cum on your fingers once today" Lily managed to get out with a teasing tone.

Watching as he moved between her legs Lily's eyes fluttered closed at the feeling of the kiss placed on her inner thigh, but it was the feeling of his fangs sinking into her skin that brought a sweet moan from her lips. Her chest began to rise and fall quickly as she fought the urge to beg him not to stop when he pulled his fangs out. The sensation of him licking the blood up made her take a shaky breath. Opening her eyes Lily moved her head a little and looked down at Damian as his tongue was slowly getting closer and closer to her pussy. She had no doubt he was going to make sure she came until she was breathless.

Before she could beg him to keep touching her the cooling sensation of his tongue touching her slit brought a soft gasp from her making her eyes flutter closed. She gripped onto the sheets under her as his tongue explored her, if this was torture Lily loved it. Feeling his tongue flick up against her clit before he wrapped his lips around it Lily moaned and arched her back, her hips adjusting a little as she wanted to feel more. As he continued to suck on her clit soft almost begging moans were leaving her showing him that he was very much pleasuring her.

Damian knew all of the right buttons to press to get Lily horny and she could not think of anything, not a single thing as his tongue explored her.

Local Time:
Damian continued his actions, listening to her was making his cock throb again, aching- he knew it and himself wanted to feel her warm depths wrapped around him once more. But first, he wanted to make her cum by his mouth.

He knew he had made her cum from his fingers, but honestly he was surprised he had been able to- the last woman he had been with had always complained that he wasn’t hitting in the right spot— then again.. that woman was a vampire like himself.

If Lily was turned.. would she lose that sensation from him?

Well.. he couldn’t focus on that for long as he felt her hips shift and press up more against his mouth, and he pulled away from her swollen clit, looking up to her next, “Your next cycle should be soon..right?” He asked- and he only knew because well, he had heightened senses of smell and any time during their feeding sessions, if she was on her period, she would seem extra eager for him to feed from her, but not like he was complaining.

He began to think.. what would her.. but, would she even let him do such a thing? And then, for a moment, she would see him ponder something else, and he went back into her pussy with full force, licking vigorously against her slit and inside of her, his tongue tasting the sweet nectar she was giving him. He was hoping that maybe she would squirt into his mouth..

He wanted to taste more of her, and hear more of her moans- those moans that were just for him. All the while as his tongue lashed in and out of her in a quick and vigorous rhythm, she could feel the slight scraping of his fangs against her pussy lips as he ate her out. His moans were vibrating against her as well, and he let go of what grip he had on her thighs so that if she did want to squeeze around his head, she could.

Local Time:
Lily frowned a little when he mentioned her cycle should be soon, opening her eyes she looked at him as she panted softly. "Yes..." she started but anything else she might have had to say was robbed from her when returned to her pussy full force making her moan eagerly. With every movement of his tongue Lily knew she would not last too much longer, he seemed to know exactly what to do to get her so close to climaxing anytime they were together. The feeling of his fangs scraping against her pussy lips didn't bother her in the slightest, in fact, she liked it.

"Damian" Lily whimpered as her back arched on the bed, her toes curling slightly as she moved her legs, her thighs squeezing lightly against his head. There was no way she could not stop herself from coming for him, especially because of those sweet moans he was giving her as he ate her out. Biting her bottom lip hard Lily rocked her head to the side as her moans became more eager and desperate, oh hells, there was no way she was going to be able to keep herself from coming and so she let her body relax and she came for Damian.

She had only ever squirted once before and she was a little surprised that Damian had made her squirt for him, "Fuck" Lily half moaned, half screamed. Her body shook slightly from how strong her climax had been just because of his tongue and fangs against her pussy, hell she was fighting not to just black out from from the pleasure that was rolling through her. "Shit" she panted as she raised her hands and put them over her face for a moment, "Okay, you almost made me blackout from that" Lily got out breathlessly with a small laugh as she took her hands from her face.

Looking down at Damian she couldn't help but smile softly as she moved her legs a little so she wasn't pressing her thighs against his head holding him in place.

"If that is what you are going to do to me anytime I need to get back my good girl status back, I think I am going to get into trouble a lot more" Lily joked.

Local Time:
Feeling and hearing the way she was moving/moaning, was giving him more and more pleasure- and he increased his actions, moaning louder when her thighs squeezed lightly around him, and he felt her relax the squeeze around his head for just a moment- but he didn’t care, he wanted her to cum..

And cum she did, squirting out all over the bed, and onto his face, to which he drank up what he could eagerly, acting like her blood wasn’t the only liquid from her body that he needed to survive.. fuck. He was panting, catching his breath and then she let go of him fully, letting him raise hi head up and look at her embarrassed form.

Hearing her next words he gave a soft chuckle, “Mm..but I’d do this, even if you have been a good girl,” he murmured out hotly, not giving her a full chance to recover as she mentioned she had almost blacked out. He wanted her to follow that high still, so he dipped back down to her thigh where he bit before and he bit it again, in the same wound, moaning from how much sweeter her blood was now after she had cum.

He pulled away for a moment and said, “And you have been a good girl..you’ve already cum twice for me in the same day— I wonder.. how many more times can you cum for me?” He asked, licking over the wound before biting into it again, moaning more, her blood and the lingering taste of her cum mixing on his tongue was making him blush from how hot and excited he was feeling.

Local Time:
Lily opened her mouth to speak when he said that he would do it even if she had been a good girl but her breath was robbed from her when bit back into where he had before on her thigh, his fangs sinking back into her skin made her back arch an inch off of the bed. Clenching her hands into fists she held onto the sheets, it was as if she didn't she was scared something would happen. But Lily just needed something to hold onto tightly, listening to him she could help but smile as butterflies made her stomach clench.

"If you keep calling me a good girl, I am going to get so much more addicted to you then I already am" Lily panted, thinking over how many more times he could make her cum Lily rolled her bottom lip between her teeth. When he licked over the wound before he bit into it again made Lily give a shaky moan, "You know I am willing to see how many times you can make me cum" she moaned. She had no doubt he would push her body as far as possible until she had cum for him multiple times, and Lily wouldn't fight him on it at least until it got to much for her to handle. But she hadn't had anyone drive her to that point before, of begging them to stop but she was eager to see if Damian could push her to that limit.

Unclenching her left hand Lily reached down to Damian and ran her fingers lightly through his hair as he fed from her inner thigh, she knew she would be feeling that particular bite for days but that just meant a longer reminder of pleasure for her. "You really are going to kill me with pleasure I swear" Lily moaned, she had never thought she would enjoy the feeling of fangs sinking into the sensitive skin of her inner thigh but he brought moans from her easily because of it.

Yes she loved feeling the pain of fangs sinking into her skin but there was something almost private having Damian feeding on the inside of her thigh, she knew it was a mark only the two of them would ever see since no other human man or vampire was ever going to see her naked again.

"I never in a million years thought I would have such...a hot vampire between my legs...feeding on me wherever he wanted" she managed to get out between small moans of pleasure from his bite.

Local Time:
If she was willing, then he would push her to that limit.. he knew he wanted to see it, but truly.. would she beg of him to stop? He knew how addicted she was already to him.. and the fact she mentioned she would become even more so if he kept calling her that, and he knew he would use it to his advantage.

Upon hearing her moan and practically shake from his bite that he left there, he pulled back, her blood on the corners of his mouth, he gave her a grin, “I know love, I didn’t picture this either, feeding from such a beautiful woman..” he licked against her bite once more, “With such lovely tasting blood..” his eyes closed as he kissed the bite next, moving up now, leaving the wound to actively bleed, knowing she enjoyed that feeling too.

He then moved to her breast, dipping his head down and taking the nipple he hadn’t bit into yet, but decided to give her the same sensation as he did earlier, biting there around her nipple once more, and suckling it- using one hand to squeeze as he fed, his other hand teasing her other breast with both bites still healing.

He pulled back slightly, his fangs tugging on the top of her nipple and looking up at her when he did, wanting to see that lovely expression on her face again.

But he knew as he moved closer and began to slightly press in between her legs- he wanted to feel her warm, inviting depths around his cock- he wanted to make her cum again and again…

He did enjoy that others could see his bites, but ones like this on her chest, and in between her thighs.. somehow it excited him more that only he would ever be able to see it..

But perhaps because he was becoming more and more comfortable around her, less reserved, able to fully sink his teeth into the pleasure she was giving to him. And it felt fucking amazing. She..Lily- had him wrapped around her fingers, and he was perfectly okay with that.

(Heading to bed! When you get on tomorrow I’ll be in the middle of a hair appointment but I’ll be able to reply afterwards-)

Local Time:
Looking at him still between her legs Lily smiled softly seeing her blood on the corner of his mouth, she would never grow tired of the sight of him having fed from her. When he licked and then kiss the bite she made a small happy moan in the back of her throat silently telling him that she appreciated that he wasn't going to stop the bleeding for her.

Taking a shaky deep breath into her lungs Lily couldn't help but smile softly when he moved up her body and to her breast, letting herself nestle back into the pillows more she relaxed when he bit into her other nipple and squeezed her breast making her sigh softly. The feeling of his other hand moving to tease her free breast that he had already bitten into earlier that day brought a soft gasp before she moaned eagerly at the pain that his touched caused. It wasn't enough pain to make her want to tell him to stop.

She doubted Damian would ever cause her enough pain to beg him to stop.

When he pulled back and tugged on the top of her nipple Lilly moaned and arched her back only slightly her body instinctively trying to press her nipple more into his mouth because of the tugging sensation, a look of pure bliss came over her face from his actions, her hands moved to his shoulders and she dug her nails lightly into his skin.

Feeling him press in between her legs Lily opened her eyes and looked at him with a sweet smile as she moved a little under him, she wanted to feel him inside of her again, filling her and making her cum for him. "Please" she managed to get out in a small whisper as she moved her hips a little so she could rub her pussy against his cock lightly, the movement showing him that she was eager for him. "I want your cock inside of me again" Lily added her words mixing with a soft moan.

(Have a good sleep! And I'll reply when I can tomorrow, I have a pretty long shift at work)

Local Time:
As Lily pushed up into his mouth when he had tugged her nipple, his tongue reached out and licked around the bite mark he left, licking up the blood that was oozing from it. He went back to suckling before pulling away with a soft pop, loving to see her nipple all puffy and red like that. Then he moved to her other breast, biting back into her healing wound, wanting to make sure both of her nipples were matching. He definitely was enjoying himself feeding from her like this, and he could tell not only from the look on her face and the sounds she was making- but how she dug her fingernails into his shoulder.. she definitely didn’t want him to stop.

So, Damian kept up his actions, even as he felt her begin to rub her pussy against his cock, and that soft begging she was moaning out for him, made him slip inside of her without a second thought, moaning out deeply once he pressed all of his cock deep inside of her that he could. He moved so she could wrap her legs around his waist if she wanted to- but either way, he could feel his tip press up against that entrance deep within her pussy, knowing exactly where it lead. But he knew that his sperm wouldn’t do anything to her in that regard at all, not until the blood moon- and of course, not like he would ever ask her of such things. That would have to be her own decision.

Damian pulled away from her breasts, and leaned himself up, taking a good look at his handiwork so far- he had left her with so many bites.. and he wanted to give her more and more- and so when he began to thrust steadily within Lily, he dipped his head down towards her neck, kissing over the bite wounds there and more up towards underneath her jaw, biting there next, moaning deeply once again, loving how her blood perfectly flowed into his mouth.

He so desperately wanted to give her a mate mark- knowing that mark would be so sensitive to her- that just brushing against it with a kiss or the touch of his fingertips— it would leave her a blushing, wet mess. But- giving her a mate mark meant a lot of things, first and foremost.. would she even consider something like that? He hadn’t even properly taken her out on a date- not to mention there were still so many things about himself he had yet to reveal to her.

Local Time:
Everything Damian was doing to her was bringing soft sweet eager moans, she didn't want him to stop biting and feed from her. At the feeling of him slipping his cock into her Lily gasped softly and she wrapped her legs around him, she wanted to keep him as close to her as possible. At the feeling of him pulling away from her breasts Lily looked up at him until her eyes closed when he began to thrust into her steadily making her moan eagerly, when he placed the kiss on the bite on her neck Lily sighed softly as she moved her head slightly to give him as much access to her neck as he wanted.

As far as she cared, if he wanted to bite every single inch of her skin, he was welcome to. She wanted to feel that sweet ache from being fed from for days and Lily knew she would with how many bite marks he had already given her just today alone.

When she felt him biting into her just underneath her jaw Lily made a small eager sound, her legs squeezed him a little from the bite but relaxed not long after. Her breathing was coming out in soft pants, Damian knew how to make her feel amazing and Lily hope that he would never stop making her feel this way. She knew she was already addicted to being fed from before Damian but since he had only been feeding from her she could not think of anyone else ever feeding on her. His bites and touches set her on fire and always left her aching for him. But now, she had him and she knew she would never be able to look or think of another man besides the vampire above her.

"Why do I feel...like you are...marking your...territory?" Lily managed to pant out in between moans, Jesus, just thinking was hard and trying to talk was even harder for her while he was fucking and feeding from her. As he continued his actions of feeding from her and having his way with her Lily moved her hands from his shoulders and grabbed onto the pillow under her head, she made sure to keep her head as still as possible so Damian could continue to feed from her uninterrupted but she was getting so close to her climax.

It wasn't long before Lily swore softly, her body arching up against his, her hands gripped the pillow under her until her knuckles turned white as she came; hard. A moan that bordered on a squeal ripped from her throat as she came, with each of Damian's continued thrusts Lily couldn't stop the small jolts that ran through her body showing him how sensitive she was now that she was trying to recover from her climax. Each of his thrusts brought soft, small moans from her as she tried to relax her body more. Lily was determined to see how many times Damian could make her cum before she had to tap out and even though that orgasam had brought her dangerously close to tapping out, she want to at least see how close he could get her too coming again.

Local Time:
Damian continued to drink from her, an eager moan leaving his lips as he could feel her body responding to his in so many ways- feeling her body tremble from each move he made too, was sending him practically over the edge.. but he reeled himself back, only because he wanted to give her more chances to cum-

At the sound of her words that he was marking his territory he slowly pulled back his fangs from her skin, licking over the fresh puncture wounds again, and gave a soft smirk- “Mm..what if I am?” He asked, kissing close between her jaw and ear, moaning as he felt her body cum, tightening herself around his throbbing cock..

He loved hearing how she was responding to his thrusting, knowing that he could make her this way made him happy, and he knew that he could never have another, he always wanted Lily by his side.. even if he did turn her, he would still feed from her only- he would never feed from anyone else but her. He also knew drinking another vampire’s blood would be different for him, but the way her blood already tasted and drove him to the bloodlust he had.. he could only imagine Lily’s vampire blood— would be even better than it already was.

He licked against her neck again, right over one of his bite marks, as he thought about it more and more.. that urge to give her a mate mark still was there and he wants thử if he could resist any further.. “Lily-“ he groaned out her name in pleasure, panting softly as he increased his thrusts, knowing he was reaching his second climax as well. He knew he wouldn’t ask her about the mate mark until later, when her mind was more leveled than currently. He didn’t want her to agree to something she’d regret.

Local Time:
“I-I don’t mind if you are” Lily managed to gasp out, his licks and kisses on her skin were just adding fuel to the fire of her wanting to keep up with him as long as she possibly could. The sweet sound of him groaning her name made her squirm slightly in pleasure under him. She wanted him to use her as long as he wanted, she wanted him to make her blackout from pure pleasure. Lily didn’t know how long they had been doing the fun little dance of seeing how many times she could cum for him all she knew was that at some point she ended up on her hands and knees. Her arms were shaking as she tried to keep herself upright but she soon gave up and let herself on her elbows.

Reaching her fourth orgasam of the night Lily reached up and grabbed onto the headboard her nails digging into the wood. “Okay okay okay…I can’t…not again” Lily managed to gasp out, waving the proverbial white flag as her body shook from pleasure. She had finally found her limit for how many times in one session Damian could make her cum for him. Taking deep shaky breaths Lily moved so she could raise herself up enough to look at Damian over her shoulder with a small playful smirk dancing on her lips.

“You win” she said with a soft moan her words were shaky, “You found my limit” she got out with a small whimper. Lily knew if they were going to test out her limit again at any point she was going to have to make sure he didn’t have his way with her earlier in the day again. This man had taken her to new heights of pleasure that she had not even known about and it excited her. She just wondered would he still find her attractive, much less want her, if she told him about how she was raised in a family that hated vampires. That she had been brought up in the church of Human Life that preached that all humans who were even close to vampires would go to hell.

Lily stayed in her position on the bed until Damian was ready to allow her to move, she wasn’t about to stop him from reaching his own release. “Fuck…that was…amazing” Lily managed to moan out softly as she let her forehead rest against the arm of the hand that she was still gripping the headboard with.

Local Time:
Damian had counted how many times she had came, and as she had her fourth, so did he. He was surprised he had been cumming this much- knowing that men, especially human ones usually were only able to cum about twice. But then again, he wasn’t human. Yet he was still surprised, because he knew before he had met Lily it was a surprise at all if he had cum in the first place. No other woman had brought him to this sort of pleasure.

His first one, he had came into her mouth, his second he had cum into her pussy, the third was her ass- knowing he had wanted to explore there too, and that’s why she had ended up on her hands and knees. At his last, he had pulled back out and rammed his cock back into her cum filled pussy, moaning out deeply as he could feel just how soiled he was leaving her. And at her whimpering out that this was her limit, he gave her a soft smirk, as his hands gripped at her hips, pulling her into his few final thrusts.

Shooting what cum he did have left into her, he lurched forward and took in small gasps.. “I-I think I found mine too,” he admitted, but knew he could probably go more later, but also knew since she wasn’t a vampire like him, he would have to let her to rest for the night.

Damian groaned out softly once more as he slowly pulled from her, allowing her to finally move, and he collapsed with her on the bed, hearing that she had thought it was amazing he gave a little laugh. “if you think that’s amazing.. you’d love it even more if you became a vampire,” he said, clearly on his pleasure high still. Her blood that he drank tonight tasted so fucking good, mixed in with the orgasms she was having, made it that much sweeter. He had left her with..ten- no..twelve bites? He had to count how many..

But he had to also give her that vial again.. for he was worried she’d be too weak to leave her once morning came. Thankfully it was a Friday, and she didn’t have to go into work tomorrow, which meant that they could sleep in this room until the next day. And they only have done that once or twice, but thankfully their private room was more of a suite at a fancy hotel, and maybe Damian had his connections as a Royal to make the location treat them better (aka super nice fancy room).. to think they were catering one of the three princes- definitely made their business a lot better.

Local Time:
Lily panted softly staying where she was on the bed for a moment after Damian had pulled out of her, she needed a moment to catch her breath and relax her body so she could move. Once she was able to get her body moving Lily laid down on the bed on her side looking at him as she panted not touching him, but it wasn’t long before she moved closer and placed her head on his chest. She was glad that it had been Damian she had tested her limit with as she doubted other vampires would have listened to her saying she needed to stop.

When he said that if she thought that was amazing and that she would love it even more as a vampire she shook her head slightly, “I don’t see how it could get more amazing…but maybe one day, we can test that theory” she said with a cheeky grin. Even in her pleasure clouded mind Lily knew exactly what she was saying, she wasn’t opposed to the idea of him turning her but she wanted to get to know him better then just being the human woman he fed from and fucked into submission.

“Remind me to not ask you to find my limit again” Lily said jokingly with a soft laugh, moving on the bed a little Lily leaned up slightly and placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth. It was a gentle but quick brush of her lips before she placed her head back against his chest. Her heart was pounding against her ribs as she took slow deep breaths to try and steady it. Yes Lily kept herself fit but having an intense sex session was the most heart racing workout she had ever had. Closing her eyes she sighed softly, it wasn’t uncommon for her to rest after a feeding session and it wasn’t the first time they had slept in the bed together so Lily was happy to relax against him.

“I am glad that you came into my life…Mr. Mysterious” Lily said softly once her heart rate had slowed down enough that it was no longer pounding in her ears as she closed her eyes, her fingers on her left hand were moving on his chest drawing tiny patterns. It was something she tended to do to Damian as she was starting fall asleep, Lily knew she was safe with him and that nothing could hurt her as long as she had him in her life. As she laid there with him it wasn’t long before Lily let herself fall asleep cuddled against him knowing he would still be there when she woke up as she had never woken up alone any other time they had slept in their room together.

Local Time:
Damian had watched her move closer to him in that moment, and he gave a soft sigh in return, holding her with his arms. And hearing that she said she would test that theory out one day- he was relieved just a little, maybe asking her to come with him down the line wouldn’t be something too far out of reach then.

He then felt her place that kiss and he gave a soft smile afterwards, hearing her words on not to find her limit again and he nodded. “Of course love- I’ll make sure to remind you,” he teased softly, letting her rest her head on his chest once more. His hand reached out and he began to stroke her hair slowly, watching her fight against the sleep that was inevitable.

“I hope I can become more to you someday,” he murmured out softly, watching her slowly fall asleep. And like always, he laid there with her, closing his eyes after a bit too. Thankfully this bed allowed him to rest and recover- usually vampires really couldn’t sleep, but there were special methods and whatnot- like having a spell caster charm a bed here or two for you. It was a good thing his family had a few that were willing to work for them, as most warlocks and witches usually hated vampires and were apart of that Human Purist Church Lily had grown up in.

When morning came, Damian was usually the one to wake up first, but this time he didn’t, as he had slept too soundly throughout the night, his body finally finding a proper time to rest, and Lily would wake first before he did.

Local Time:
Waking up in the morning Lily smiled softly as she opened her eyes, moving her head a little she saw that Damian was still asleep and she was amazed that she was awake before him. Not wanting to wake him since he was sleeping so soundly she carefully untangled herself from him and the bedsheets, as she moved onto the edge of the bed she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from groaning. She ached in so many places, but it was a delicious ache. Slowly getting to her feet Lily carefully made her way to the bathroom that was attached to the room, she used the what furniture that was there to brace herself as she walked as her legs felt as if they would buckle any second. Making it into the bathroom she turned the light on and looked at herself in the mirror, Lily couldn't help but smile as she saw Damian's handiwork. She stayed there admiring the healing wounds for a moment before she glanced at the shower and the bath. Deciding the bath was the better option she set about filling it with hot water and bubble bath. Yes she could have climbed into the shower but Lily had a feeling she would have ended up sitting on the shower floor, once the bath was filled she slowly slipped into it a small hiss leaving her as the water touched the mark on her thigh.

Rolling her shoulders a little Lily set about making sure she was well cleaned, and once she was done she leaned back against the tub letting the hot water help ease the pain of the bites. Hearing the sounds of stirring in the bedroom Lily smiled a little as she moved in the bath to cross her arms on the edge of the tub and rest her chin on her arms. "I'm in here" Lily called out even though she knew she didn't have to. She wasn't the type of woman to just dress and walk out of the room after waking up with Damian, she liked to normally lay in bed with him for a little while but because of their sexual escapades she decided getting clean would be the best course of action for the first thing in the morning.

"I honestly thought you would be awake before me" Lily teasingly laughed from the tub, she was glad she didn't have to work to worry about as she had no doubt if she did have to work she would not get anything done with how her body felt. It felt as if she had been running a marathon and, in a way, she had but the more fun kind. Moving to leaned back into the tub again Lily relaxed as she rested her head against the porcelain, "But I guess even a vampire needs a good sleep now and again" she joked with a smirk as she closed her eyes just letting herself relax in the water.

Local Time:
Damian stirred a bit about fifteen minutes after Lily had left the bed, and he had heard the water in the bathroom running. He could tell by the scent of lavender and vanilla that she was taking a bath. He turned in the bed and rubbed his face slowly with his hand.

Damn-

He didn’t mean to fall asleep like that, but, after what he had done with Lily.. she had brought him to that peak of pleasure.. so much so that his entire body became so relaxed that he finally was able to get a good night’s sleep..
sure, he slept pretty well whenever he was in Lily’s presence, but this time around, something about it just, made him totally relax.

He soon heard her call, and he slowly rose on his feet, shuffling his feet across the carpet to the cold tiles of the bathroom, and he looked at Lily who was lounging about in the large tub. At the mention of him waking up after her h gave a soft chuckle, “Mm..I guess you relaxed me further than I’ve ever been before,” he admitted to her, soon climbing in the tub, settling down in the nice hot water, giving a sigh, closing his eyes and leaning back slightly.

Damian opened an eye to look at her and he glanced over all of her bites. “Would you like another one of those vials?” He asked, wondering if she had used the other one he had given her, but.. he wanted to make sure she would be okay throughout the day— perhaps he should check in with her through a text later, just to make sure.

He shifted and began to clean himself while he waited for an answer, making sure to clean away the showing of their nightly escapade.

Local Time:
Lily smiled softly when he said that she had relaxed him more than he had ever been before, "Glad I could be of assistance" she said with a soft laugh. Opening her eyes when Damian asked if she would like another of those vials she tilted her head to the side a little a soft blush creeping across her cheeks. "I wouldn't say no to another" Lily said with a small shrug of her shoulders, "With how my body feels, I don't think I would be able to even walk home without looking like a drunk" she said with a soft laugh. She knew if she did walk home without having another one of Damian's little vials she would very much like she had just stumbled out of a bar after having far too much to drink and she didn't want to give anyone the wrong idea. Or tempt anyone thinking they could do anything to her.

Watching as he cleaned himself Lily relaxed in the bath and waited until he had finished cleaning himself up before she moved in the bath, moving closer to him Lily rested her back against his chest with a soft sigh.

Lily had never thought she would ever get so close to someone after her ex but she was glad that she was getting close to Damian, he already was on her mind so often after feeding parties that it felt right they were getting closer and closer. Moving a little in the bath Lily gently grabbed Damian's left hand and pressed her right palm against his with a small smile seeing how tiny his hands made hers look, "I don't think I have ever met anyone before you that has made me feel so tiny" Lily said with a soft laugh as she laced her fingers with his. Moving her head she looked up at him with a small smile before she leaned up a little and placed a kiss on his jawline.

"What do you have planned for the rest of the day?" Lily asked, she genuinely wanted to know what he did during the day, outside of work, "And I'm going to guess that, being the ever gentleman you are, you're planning on walking me home again?" she asked with a sweet smile, she didn't mind if he did walk her home, it was a sweet gesture. Other men who had been in her life, even briefly, had never walked her home. Her ex had just sent her on her way at the end of the night and never asked if she made it home safely. But Damian made sure she got home safely and it actually made her feel as if someone she was interested in actually cared for her for once in her life.

Local Time:
Damian was relieved to say the least when she agreed to another vial, and then he hummed softly in thought, “Perhaps I should give you a month’s supply..” he murmured out, not really in particular to her for right now. His thoughts trailed out of his head when she moved to rest against his chest. He smiled softly and wrapped his arms around her stomach, keeping her close to him.

Damian then watched Lily as she took his palm and pressed it against hers, and he smirked a little at what she said, “Mm.. that may be true, but you still fit me better than anyone else I’ve been with,” he commented, wondering how she would react to that. But at the mention of what he would be doing later, he tilted his head a little, grabbing her hand fully with his. “What I’m doing later.. I would like to take you out on a date,” he said next, listening to her speak to him about the walking home part.

“But of course, why would I let my girlfriend go home alone? I would want to ensure your safety, no matter what,” he spoke so casually. Well. She could be considered his girlfriend, she was the only girl he had been feeding off of for the past two years, and he hasn’t been with anyone else since then. So he spoke it- he thought it had a nice ring to it.. and, truth be told, he was nervous on asking her, so he figured if he said it like this she would be easier on accepting it. But— he went to hold his breath. Would she.. consider him to be her boyfriend? The Mr Mysterious that she had yet to figure out all the details to? He had yet to figure out more about her.

Local Time:
"I mean, if you plan to make me unable to walk properly often you probably should" Lily said with a small laugh when he murmured that he should get her a months supply. When he said that she still fit him better than anyone else he had been with Lily couldn't help but blush and she covered her eyes a little with a soft laugh, "Oh my god" she said softly with a shake of her head. He knew how to make her blush but it didn't make her mad. He was the biggest she had ever taken and she enjoyed it. When Damian said that he would like to take her out on a date Lily gave a genuinely happy smile, "Really?" she asked rising a brow a little before she rested her head against his shoulder. "I'd like for you to take me on a date" Lily said happily as she moved her head a little and placed a kiss on the side of his neck, it had been a long time since she had been on a date but she was very much eager to go on one with Damian.

Hearing him call her his girlfriend Lily sat up right in the bath so she could angle her body enough to look at his face, "Really? Your girlfriend?" Lily asked tipping her head to the side a little before she smirked and leaned up to place her lips against his in a gentle kiss. "I like the sound of that" she whispered against his lips with a smile, she held the kiss for a little while just letting herself bask in hearing him call her his girlfriend. Sure to most who only saw their relationship from the outside probably already thought the two of them were dating, but Lily had been happy to wait for Damian to decide where their relationship would end up going. She was the kind of girl who waited for men to make the decisions of what the relationship was. Sure she supported women who made the first move in asking men out but Lily wanted her men to make the decision.

"I guess I'll have to tell all of the other men who are trying to date me that I'm not single now" Lily joked with a cheeky grin, she hadn't flirted with men the whole two years Damian had been in her life because as far as she was concerned he was all that she needed in her life. She had turned down quite a few dates from men who only wanted to have one night stands with her, always telling them that she was in a complicated relationship with someone already and that she didn't have the time or the energy to invest in them. Moving in the bath so she could rest her back against him again she stayed in the bath with him for a little longer enjoying just relaxing with him before she moved away from him and carefully got out of the tub, grabbing a towel she dried herself off before she wrapped the towel around her body. "So, for this date, what should I wear?" she asked raising a brow. She already knew she wasn't going to wear any jewelry as Damian's marks on her skin were her favorite jewelry.

Local Time:
(Sorry for the slow replies! Week nights are usually my slowest)

Damian watched her react to his earlier comment and he couldn’t help but give a soft laugh towards her. “You’re so cute when you blush..” he murmured out softly, waiting for her to agree to the date, and then when she did- he gave a wider, more and prominent smile. “Really,” he confirmed before blushing slightly at her kiss on his neck. And hearing that she would like for him to take her on a date was just…wonderful.

Damian’s heart almost practically leaped out of his chest when she asked about what he said about her being his girlfriend but then that kiss was all that he needed for confirmation..Lily.. -she..she liked the sound of her being his girlfriend..! Damian happily kissed her slowly in return, making sure to take as long as she wanted. He didn’t know what she was doing to him, because for him- the Mr mysterious man she knew, his outside persona- a calm, cool, collected man, was now a smiling, blushing (however vampires blush) fool, just for her.

When she finally pulled away, and gave that small joke he laughed softly in return, “It’s alright love, if you can’t shake them, I’ll just dispose of them for you,” he teased in reply, but somehow she would be able to tell that he was serious, he truly didn’t want any other man advancing to her in the slightest. And now with any bite mark he would give her, he did hope she’d agree on his earlier words from the day before, that he wanted her to show off each and every one any chance she would get.

Damian let her rest against him just a few more moments, until she got out of the bath and began to dry herself off. He soon followed, opening the tub’s drain and grabbing his own towel, easily drying off and using his towel to get any missed spots on her shoulders, rubbing them slowly while he thought about what she should wear. “Perhaps I should send you to my personal tailor..” he began, thinking something customized may work for her better than something she just would buy out at a department store or online. But then he said, “Definitely something black, and classy,” he mentioned, knowing where he wanted to take her. “You like the theater, if I’m not mistaken, right?”

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom