RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The vampires human (FaeWhisperer)

Local Time:
12:23 PM
(Don't worry about it! I completely understand!)

Lily couldn't help but close her eyes as Damian dried off her shoulders and rubbed them, it felt so nice. When he said he should send her to his personal tailor she turned and looked at him, "What? Don't trust that I can find something suitable in a department store?" she asked jokingly. When he said she should wear something black and classy Lily mentally ran through what dresses she had, there was one dress she had bought as a incase of emergency dress if she was ever taken anywhere fancy. "I think...I might already have a dress the fits the black and classy look...I bought more as a maybe one day I'll wear it kind of dress" Lily said with a smile, "I'll show you what it looks like when you drop me off at mine, so you can approve it of course".

When he mentioned her liking the theater she couldn't help the surprised smile that came to her face, she had mentioned it once in passing not long after they had first met but she hadn't thought Damian would have remembered something she mentioned so long ago to him. "Yes, I do like the theater" she said slowly before she gave a soft laugh, "Honestly, the fact that you remember I even told you that is amazing" Lily had never met anyone before who seemed to remember the little things she mentioned in passing.

She knew so little about Damian and what he liked but she was willing to learn more about him, he was so important to her that Lily wanted to get to know every single little detail about him. "You know some of the oddest little things about me and yet, I know so very little about you that if someone asked me what your favorite thing to do outside of work is, I wouldn't have an answer" Lily said softly as she moved closer so there was only an inch of space separating the two of them as she studied his face with a small smirk. "I plan to learn every single little detail about you Damian" she said as she leaned up and placed a quick kiss against his lips, shaking her head a little with a small laugh Lily started to make her way out of the bathroom making sure to walk slowly as she didn't want to push her body too quickly by moving fast.

Local Time:
7:23 PM
(thank you! I just figured I’d let you in on my day to day schedule so it’ll be easier than wondering 😅 and look, right on time, it’s 8:07 pm (when I started writing this reply lol))

Damian had laughed a little at the part of her mentioning the department store and at the mention of something she already had, he nodded when she said it should have approval from him first. “Mm, but before you can do that, you’ll have to invite me into your house,” he reminded her- all vampires needed to be invited in, even the older ‘daywalkers’ like him.

When she was shocked that he remembered he gave a soft, embarrassed look, glancing away slightly, “Well.. I have an excellent memory..I’d like to think,” he laughed nervously, and when Lily told him she knew very little about himself, he gave slight purse of his lips, but he paused in mentioning his reasoning.

Was he really going to do this?

Damian watched her as she studied his face and he couldn’t help but have his cheeks flush a little, hearing Lily say she was going to learn every single detail about him- he felt incredibly nervous. But after the kiss she gave him, he couldn’t help but say,

“Well..I think I’ll be ready to tell you tonight at dinner..more about myself” he was hoping she wouldn’t tend up hating him. There was a high chance she would, but then again..she was such a vampire enthusiast- there was no way she didn’t know about the Royal Vampire Family. But.. did she already know?! That was definitely an idea that popped into his head.. was she just acting like she didn’t know anything about him just to make sure he wouldn’t run off and hide once he found out she knew..?

Either way, he pushed that out of his mind for a little bit, following her back into the bedroom, and fetching that vial for her- going over to her and opening up her hand to give it to her. “Here you go love, make sure you take it right away,” he urged, knowing how sore she was. She would know that the vial just restored her strength, it wouldn’t take away the stinging/burning sensation she desired and appreciated so much.

(I’m so glad we have an auto save function for our posts- my phone has been freezing more and more T-T )

Local Time:
Yes Lily had heard of the Royal Vampire Family before in passing but she had never paid attention to who the family actually were, she didn't know any of their names, unlike some of the other feeders around who were obsessed with them. Yes, she loved the company of vampires but Lily didn't keep up with any news or anything like that when it came to the Royals. When he said that he would be ready to tell her more about himself at dinner she smiled gently at him, "Good...because I look forward to knowing more about the person I might spend the rest of my life with" Lily said with a soft smile. She knew very well that she would need to reciprocate and tell him about her life, she just hoped he would not hold her upbringing against her.

Looking at Damian when he came over with the vial she smiled softly as she took it from him, "Thank you" she said genuinely happy that he was taking care of her. Taking the stopper from the vial she downed the contents, she didn't need to know what it was she was drinking as Lily doubted knowing what it was would make any difference. Taking off the towel Lily picked up her dress and pulled it on, "I promise next time to let you take my dress off of me" she teased as she placed the towel and the vial on the bed as she stretched her body a little with a small sigh.

Walking over to the bed she sat on the edge of it crossing her right leg over her left comfortably as she watched Damian, she didn't know how she had gotten so lucky to meet Damian. The night they had met she had actually planned on not going out but had changed her mind at the last minuet and she was glad that she had. "And don't worry, I will invite you into my house" Lily said with a smile as she placed her hands on the bed behind herself as she leaned back a little, "It would be rude of me to leave you standing on the steps after all" she joked. Sure she hadn't invited him into her home before but she was happy to do so since now he had called her his girlfriend, Lily didn't see a reason to not give him permission to come and go from her home as much as he pleased.

"Just promise me, if you come into my house without me knowing, make some noise. I don't want to die from a heart attack" Lily said with a soft laugh as she had no doubt that Damian would knock and wait for her to open the door like a gentleman.

Local Time:
(I ate too much food T-T)

Damn, Lily was always finding new ways on making him blush. If he had been a human, his face would be so so red. And yet, on his cheeks were just a light dusting of pink. Getting to know him more, and the potential of her spending her life with him..it certainly made him buzz all in the right places- and not just a sexual way, this time- maybe butterflies- or whatever humans called it was making his stomach turn.

He gave a soft nod to her thanks as she had drank the vial, and he gave a soft sigh of relief once he could tell it went to work quickly. As she didn’t seem to be dragging her feet everywhere. He then thought about adjusting the formula just a smidge, but maybe he would get her opinion on it and how it was making her body feel.

Damian’s thoughts were dragged away again by the simple gesture, smirk and words of Lily, his heart practically skipping a beat- (or whatever it did by vampire standards) the fact that she would let him undress her this time he gave a soft smirk in reply, “I’m sure we’ll have plenty of nights for that to happen,” he mentioned next, leaning back a little as he moved to redress himself, readjusting the collar to his shirt as he was done. Lily could see him look satisfied that she would allow him in her house now, and he knew he could have convinced her earlier when they first met, but again, he always believed any decision she made she should be of sound mind. He hated when others like him simply just.. treated humans like mindless pets.

“Of course, the only thing I wouldn’t mind you dying from would be my bite when you’re turned—that is, if you so prefer that way to be turned..” he knew there were several options on being turned. But what she would choose.. would be entirely up to her if she even did want to go that route. He hoped at least she would be turned in some way. He in turn, would like to turn her before the blood moon ceremony so that way she could spend the few weekend as a fledgling first, and getting the hang of things more on her immortality rather than just thrust into everything.

Local Time:
(I know that feeling well XD)

Lily liked seeing the blush that seemed to appear on Damian's cheeks, there was something amusing seeing a vampire blush. When he said that they would have plenty of nights for him to take her dress of she laughed softly and nodded her head, "Oh I have no doubt about that" she said casually. Watching as he got himself dressed she got off of the bed once he was dressed, walking over to the door of the room and unlocked it and opened it. Seeing her coat was placed on a chair outside the room she picked it up and slipped it on, Lily was glad that anytime her and Damian spent the night there that the owners would put any jackets or coats she wore outside of the room for her, looking at him when he said that the only thing he wouldn't mind her dying from was his bite she raised a brow at him.

"I am sure there is a more fun ways of being turned" Lily said with a smirk, sure she knew the dying from a vampire bite was one way to bet turned, and seemed to be the most popular, but Lily just hoped that there was a more enjoyable way to be turned. If anyone else had even said what Damian had to her in passing about turning her from their bite Lily would have given them a piece of her mind, but since it was Damian she was happy to think over the idea of him turning her. "If you did turn me, what way would you want to turn me?" she asked curiously as she tied her coat up, sure she was happy for Damian to see her in such a short dress but she didn't need anyone on their way to her house to get the wrong idea seeing her dressed so revealing.

Looking at Damian she smiled softly, "Or would you rather I stay human as long as possible?" Lily questioned as she held her right hand out towards Damian and wiggled her fingers a little as she wanted to hold his hand while walking back to her home. Once they finally left the club and reached her home Lily opened the front door and stepped inside, looking at Damian she smiled gently at him, "Welcome on into my home Damian". Walking further inside she took her coat off as she walked into her bedroom, going into her wardrobe she looked through her dresses for a moment before she grabbed one. Walking to the doorway of her bedroom she held up the black silk dress, the neckline of the dress was low enough that it would show the tops of her breasts but was still high enough to be modest. The back was cut to stop at her midback and there was a slit on the right side that stopped at Lily's mid thigh. "Is this good enough?" Lily asked as she held the dress up against her body with a slightly raised brow.

Local Time:
Damian thought about it as she asked him which way he would turn her and he gave her a soft smirk, “Well.. knowing you…you’d probably enjoy a high dose of my venom, since you already love how my bites feel on you..” he murmured out, wondering how she would take that information. A high amount of vampire venom within her system to turn her.. would most likely give her such the high that it would almost feel like taking pure ecstasy. “It definitely would be very enjoyable for both of us..” he says, knowing in the first few moments after turning her, she would need to drink blood- he would make sure to have some nearby. Since he was an older vampire, born- not turned, her transition period in theory would be very easy. He knew she never got an adverse reaction from his bites or lingering amounts of venom at all.

“Mm..keeping you human.. I have more on that to tell you about after our date, I’m sure you’ll be willing to listen,” he said next, looking at Lily with those deep amethyst eyes of his. He wanted to keep her interested and wanted her to fully understand who he was and what he had planned. He hoped things would go smoothly, and he hoped that Lily wouldn’t draw away from him once she found out who he was.

But, again, he pushed his worries aside once he was able to touch and hold her hand as they walked. He easily towered over her, and when she looked up towards his face she would notice the black sunglasses he was wearing. His eyes were probably more sensitive to the sun still, regardless if he had built an immunity to the sun- becoming a daywalker was no easy feat. Some where lucky and born into it like Damian, others had to spend centuries building up their tolerance, which they would do by several ‘potions and lotions’.

Once at her home he gave a cheeky grin to her inviting him inside. “Finally- now I don’t have to peek at you through your window anymore-“ he joked, but she would know why he was doing it, to make sure she was safe after he dropped her off. He moved his sunglasses off, folding them and placing them on the middle of his shirt. He shouldn’t lose those, knowing daywalkers were common but if anyone else noticed his eye color- someone would guess he wasn’t just a normal vampire.

He soon followed her into her bedroom, and observed the dress she held up and he came close, inspecting the fabric with his hand. “I think it will look lovely on you,” he nodded, giving it his stamp of approval. Looking to her, he eyed her up and down, “Although, I would much rather see nothing on you,” he commented, hoping to make her blush from that.

(You know, Damian is over here worrying his eye color would give away that he’s a vampire prince- not like his towering figure and white hair doesn’t already make him stand out XD)

Local Time:
"Of course you've been peeking in through my windows" Lily joked back, she had seen him a couple of times looking in but she didn't mind. It made her feel safer knowing he was there making sure nothing was happening to her. Sure she lived in a safe area but there had been news going around of lower class vampires attacking women who were walking home alone at night and even though Lily hope it wouldn't happen to her she could never be too careful, and just knowing that Damian was keeping an eye on her made her feel okay walking home alone. When he approved of the dress Lily nodded as she moved and hung it on the door to her bathroom, looking at him when he said he would much rather see nothing on her she couldn't help but blush at his words. "I can't with you, honestly" she laughed with a shake of her head, Damian seemed to know all of the right things to say, and do, to make her blush.

"But if you'd prefer, I could just wear nothing at all when you take me out" Lily teased as she walked back up to him, leaning up she wrapped her arms around his neck gently. It wasn't her thing to walk around completely naked but she wanted to tease Damian, she wanted to get back at him for making her blush even if that meant putting the idea in his head that she just might walk outside completely naked. "Maybe I'll just wear a necklace, draw attention away from the rest of my body" she continued almost sweetly.

"I am sure it would be an interesting look, a well dressed vampire with his naked girlfriend on his arm" she joked with a teasing grin, yes she was comfortable wearing revealing dresses out that left little to the imagination but Lily would not dare to actually step foot outside without something on. Getting a cheeky idea Lily gave Damian a smirk before she took her arms from his neck, "I mean, I could do it right now" she said teasingly as she pulled off her dress and tossed it over onto her bed. Turning away from Damian she started for the bedroom door, she doubted she would even make it to the front door, after all she was teasing a vampire and Lily knew Damian could move much faster than she could.

But teasing him was so much fun, and since he had made her blush Lily was going to give him a heart attack so to speak. Two could play at the teasing game and Lily was going to aim low when it came to teasing Damian, yes she would never do anything that would actually upset him but Lily was still going to playfully do things that pushed the limit with him, it was only fair.

(His defiantly blending in well XD)

Local Time:
(Most definitely XD)

Damian knew about the attacks, and thankfully for now, Lily’s neighborhood was free from any sort of thing. When word got out that Damian had been patrolling the area, most- if not all lower class vampires steered clear and brought their bloodlust somewhere else.

And he listened to her laugh at him, those beautiful cheeks of hers turning a lovely shade of red. He smirked a little as she drew near and wrapped her arms around his neck, but the moment she mentioned her being naked while going out with him.. began to stir something within him that he was quite shocked to know himself. His eyes darkened the second she took her dress off, and sauntered over to her bedroom door.

It was a split second for her, the moment he flashed behind her, turning her around and soon pressed up against the door. His form easily towering over hers as he trapped her between himself and the door. His right arm was pressed up above her head as he looked down to her face, his eyes meeting hers. “Now now.. I don’t want any other man seeing you like this,” he murmured lowly and quietly, his low tone of voice would probably turn her on. He used his other hand to raise her chin towards his face, his lips meeting hers in a slow gentle brush as he murmured out, “You understand me?”

(I’m gonna have a busy day for myself tomorrow and Saturday! Just a heads up :3 )

Local Time:
Lily gasped softly when Damian suddenly had her pressed up against the door, looking up at him with slightly parted lips when he said that he didn't want another man to see her completely naked Lily let him raise her chin with a small smile. There was something that was extremely attractive about him pressing her up against the door that Lily liked, when he asked if she understood him Lily nodded her head a little with a small smile. "Yes...I understand" she said almost breathlessly, there was something almost possessive about Damian pressing her against the door that Lily enjoyed. "Are you going to free me from between you and the door so I can at least put a bathrobe on?" Lily asked with a soft laugh.

Even though she was more than happy to let him keep her against the door as long as he wanted Lily knew it would not be a good idea, as she wanted to rest as much as possible before their date so she could enjoy the theater.

Once she was let off of the door Lily did end up putting on a robe and made sure to stay inside and once Damian had left her place Lily spent the rest of the day working on some meal prepping, she liked to do it so she didn't have to worry about cooking all of the time. Seeing it was going on for six pm Lily quickly went and got herself ready, leaving her hair down Lily ran her hands over the dress for a moment smoothing it out a little more. Hearing a knock on her front door Lily grabbed a simple black clutch purse before she headed for the door. "Coming" Lily called out as she stepped out of her bedroom, she had chosen to add on to her normal mascara and eyeliner combo by wearing red lipstick.

Opening the front door she looked at Damian and gave him a genuine smile, it had been so long since she had gone on a proper date that she felt excited, "You look very dapper sir" she said with a grin as she stepped out and pulled her door closed behind herself and locked it before she turned back to him and gently grabbed onto his right bicep to keep herself close to him. "So, out of curiosity, how long have you wanted to actually take me on a date?" Lily asked curiously wondering if it was something he had only been thinking of recently or if it was something he had wanted to do for a while.

(No problem at all! ^.^)

Local Time:
Damian gave a soft laugh after she asked if she was going to free her, but he then drew back, making sure she had enough room to be let go. In truth, he didn’t want to leave her place, but he knew he had to so she could get ready and so he could get himself ready as well.

Upon leaving he stayed around for a few moments afterwards, surveying the area and making sure she would be okay when he left. He again was nervous in leaving her but he finally- reluctantly- left and went back to his house.

There he spent some time getting ready, wanting to make himself look presentable. Thankfully enough the mirrors in this house were enchanted and he was able to see his reflection. He made sure he had put on a very nice cologne, one Lily hadn’t ever smelled before. He knew it was all the right notes she preferred, and so he made sure what he was wearing wasn’t too overwhelming for her, but strong enough that it would definitely be picked up by her.

When he went to pick her up, he knocked on the door, and as she opened it he gave her a smile, “My..don’t you look ravishing..” he said cheekily, still grinning when she called him dapper looking. What Damian was wearing was.. quite intricate, but not too fancy where he’d be directly standing out. Well, at least that’s what he was thinking. Lily would get a closer look at it when she began to walk with him towards his car.

“Well.. I think it was about three weeks in, and something about you just..intrigued me more and more.” He admitted, knowing exactly how he was feeling at the time. It was true, knowing it wasn’t just her blood that was drawing him in anymore- he actually started to want to get to know her better, spend more time with her.. but he had been afraid, especially on his background.

Damian and Lily reached the car, and much to Lily’s surprise, a driver got out. It was a human, and he treated Damian and Lily with the upmost respect, bowing his head slightly at Damian and saying good evening to Lily- soon going to open the back passenger side for them, allowing them to slide on in and shutting the door behind them.

“Where to, sir?” The driver asked as he got back in, the little window to front of the car was open and he was looking in the rear view mirror as he waited for an answer.

Damian mentioned a restaurant’s name first, one he had reservations for them on, and Lily would recognize it as one of the few five star restaurants in the area.

He looked over to Lily and took her hand gently, “We’ll dine there first, and our showing isn’t until later,” he tells her, knowing he was taking her to see Rodger’s and Hammerstein’s Cinderella.

He wondered while in the car, if he should tell her more about himself at dinner, or if he should wait while they’re back from the showing. He gave it a few moments and a small squeeze of her hand before he decided on his answer. He didn’t want to ruin the night and so he decided to tell her later after everything.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
As he explained that it had been three weeks into him having met her that he wanted to take her on a date, "I highly doubt I am really that intriguing" Lily said with a soft laugh. Looking at the car Lily shot Damian a glance when a driver got out and opened the door, getting into the car she got comfortable and crosses her right leg over the other. Letting him take her hand she smiled at him softly, but as soon as Damian said the name of the restaurant he was taking her to Lily's lips parted in shock as she looked at him, "That is a very expensive restaurant sir" she said with a shake of her head. He was the kind of man Lily had always hoped she would end up with but never had thought she would ever meet anyone like him.

Squeezing his hand back gently when he squeezed hers Lily studied his face with a soft smile, she knew that Damian defiantly was rich but the fact that he was taking her to a five start restaurant was really hitting it home how rich he actually was.

Sniffing a little Lily tilted her head to the right a little with a slight raised brow as she looked at Damian, "New cologne?" Lily asked as she moved a little closer to him so she could get a better whiff of the scent. She could smell the sublet tones of sandalwood, cedarwood and bergamot. "It smells amazing" she said with a grin, there was something about those scents that she loved and Lily never knew what it was.

She was the kind of woman to reach for the very gentle subtle floral perfumes personally but there was something about Damian's choices of colognes that Lily loved, he always seemed to pick the ones that she enjoyed smelling on his skin. "So, you're taking me to dine at a very fancy restaurant, probably take me to a very fancy show as well...anything else you are planning on surprising me with?" she asked with a small smirk.

Lily had no doubt with the kind of man that Damian was, he would have other things planned for the night to get to know her better.

Local Time:
Damian gave a nervous laugh as she pointed out that it was a very expensive restaurant and he looked to her, his eyes focusing on her lips first and then up to her eyes finally. “Is it now? I haven’t noticed..” he said nonchalantly. Definitely he was rich. There was no denying that. She would just see how rich he was throughout the night but he didn’t want exactly to ‘flaunt’ his wealth right in front of her right away the moment he began to know her more back then, so he had just acted like any other normal, middle class vampire.

Even his clothing now screamed ‘upper aristocrat’. For Lily, it would feel like she suddenly fell into a fairytale book, and he was her prince.

He smiled as she noted the cologne he was wearing and he nodded to her, “You have a very keen nose.. if I didn’t know you were human I’d mistake you for a vampire,” he joked lightly, knowing there was really no scent he could get past her.

At her next words about planning something more, he laughed softly “if I do anything more after tonight’s dinner and show.. I think I won’t have any other ideas or plans to fulfill with you,” he admitted and shakes his head slightly, rubbing his thumb over her hand as he held it still. “Plus..after dinner and the theater, I think..we can get some dessert afterwards?” He suggested the idea, knowing his real dessert was her blood, but that would be for later tonight, if she allowed him to spend the night.

The car then pulled up to the restaurant and the driver got out, opening the door for them and Damian first got out, turning and extending his hand to her, helping Lily get out of the car next.

The driver then said that he would wait for them, and Damian thanked him, before turning and letting Lily take his arm again, leading her into the restaurant. It definitely was a very fancy area, and everyone there was dressed to the nines. Eyes were on them, but Lily would notice everyone’s gaze was falling on Damian.

Damian knew they’d be looking at him, for most who were dining tonight thankfully were those who was familiar with his status, one of the covens outside of the palace.

And Lily wouldn’t feel uneasy at all, if anything she would feel an odd sense of security while there as they were seated at their table after Damian told the hostess they were there for a reservation.

Local Time:
When he said that he hadn't noticed that it was an expensive restaurant Lily shook her head slightly with a small laugh, "You surprise me everyday Damian" she said with a smile. She had figured that Damian had at least a bit of money but now putting together that he had more money than she thought just made her want to get to the bottom of who exactly the man was that she was in love with. When he said that she had a very keen nose Lily smiled at him, "My dad, used to wear very strong colognes so I got pretty good at picking up when people change their colognes".

Looking down at her hand as he rubbed his thumb over her skin for a moment she looked back at Damian when he suggested getting dessert, "I think dessert will be a lovely way to finish off the night." Lily knew very well that she would be Damian's dessert and she didn't mind that idea at all. She hoped if she asked him to stay for the night that he would.
Carefully climbing out of the car when he extended his hand to her Lily looked at the restaurant almost in awe, she hadn't been to such a beautiful place to eat before.

Taking Damian's arm when he offered it she walked with him, Lily felt a little nervous being in such a place. It wasn't that there were so many vampires in one place, vampires she could deal with, but she didn't feel like she belonged there. Lily felt so out of place, but just having Damian with her helped.

Lily placed her elbows on the table, linked her fingers together and placed her chin on top of her hands as she looked at Damian. "I know you have a bit of a reputation among the vampires, but with how everyone is looking at you, I'd say you're pretty famous" she said with a small smirk, looking at the waitress when she came over to ask for their drink orders Lily simply asked for water before she looked at Damian. "I don't drink, bad experience on my twenty-first birthday" Lily explained.

She often felt like she had to explain to people why she didn't drink, most people allowed her to casually skirt around it but others wanted all of the details of why she didn't drink. But Lily didn't have an answer besides the fact that she had gotten blackout drunk when she was twenty-one and never knew what she had done.

Reaching up to her hair Lily tucked some of it behind her left ear as she studied Damian with a loving smile, "I always wondered how long it would take you before you asked me out."

Local Time:
When Lily mentioned that everyone was looking at him, almost in an instant, those eyes were no longer drawn to their table. He gave an inaudible sigh of relief, and leaned slightly back in his chair. “Eh… it’s not too often I come here with a date,” he mentioned. Brushing off the idea that everyone was looking at him. He knew how important it was to secure a Queen as he ascended the throne, but with all of this pressure, he was surprised that he hasn’t cracked underneath it yet. He knew that’s why he had went to another country, where the royals were less talked about, but one coven that resided here was apart of their network.

Even if Lily did feel out of place, the odd sense she would feel felt like.. protection? Not necessarily for her but.. for Damian. It’s as if no one wanted harm to come to him. But- before she could properly think about that— the waitress came and they ordered their drinks, Damian surprisingly got himself a ‘water’ as well (aka very thinned out blood) as he wanted to make sure his true appetite for Lily’s blood wouldn’t be too dampened by this meal.

When Lily explained herself she would see Damian give her a knowing look, “I understand.. my bloodlust has given me some blackouts as well and I’m truly terrified of what I become.. so don’t feel pressured to drink in my presence.” He said to her next.

The bloodlust.

Thankfully he had learned to cull his very easily, given how he was brought up, and taught how to control it. He knew if he turned Lily and she ended up like how he was, it wouldn’t take her too long to properly control her blood lust. Even with him as her teacher, he knew she was more than capable on her own and would be fine without him guiding her, if she ever was turned.

He was going to be the one to turn her. That’s also another reason as to why he had been watching her like a hawk, to make sure no one else got the opportunity. And everyone here in the restaurant and everyone else in this country knew that Lily was his to turn, but that didn’t mean you wouldn’t get the odd one out who didn’t give two fucks on what the Prince wanted-

But, those thoughts drifted slowly away as Lily mentioned she always wondered how long it would take him to ask her out.

“What, are you saying you wished I did it sooner?” He teased lightly, soon sipping on his drink when the waitress brought them out.

Local Time:
When Damian said that he understood why she didn't drink she smiled gently, a look of relief coming over her face as she didn't know what she would have told him if he had asked what she had done when she did drink too much. As he explained that it wasn't often he came there with a date Lily raised a brow at him a little a small smirk dancing at the left corner of her mouth, "Well, now you have someone you can bring here anytime you want" she said with a soft laugh. Studying him she rocked her head to the right a little, he seemed so relaxed now that everyone had taken their attention away from him and she loved seeing him he was he relaxed.

She had seen what could happen to vampires when they didn't have control of their bloodlust, she could remember one incident before she met Damian where a vampire had lost control in a club. It was what had driven her to stay away from those clubs and had taken to attending feeding parties at more private and harder to get into venues.

When Damian teased her Lily rolled her eyes at him a little with a smile as she took her chin off of her fingers and her elbows off of the table so she could pick up her water and sip on it a little before she placed it back down, "I wouldn't have said no if you had suggested a date sooner" Lily teased him. It was the honest truth, she knew if he had asked her even a week into feeding off of her she would have agreed to a date. Sure when they first met she hadn't been out of her relationship long but Lily would have said yes to a date.

Looking up at the waitress when she came back with the menus after a while, smiling gently Lily took the one offered to her. Lily took note though of the waitress glancing at all of Damian's visible marks on her skin and she saw a small look of jealousy pass over the woman's face before she left, looking at Damian she couldn't help but smile at him.

"I think you have an admirer sir" Lily giggled a little, before she looked down at the menu still smiling as she quickly decided on getting the chicken carbonara as she knew she needed to eat something relatively hearty so she wouldn't risk passing out if Damian fed on her later.

Local Time:
Damian nodded along to when she mentioned he had someone he could bring anytime, and he smiled softly in reply, that she was spot on, but he might take her somewhere else, not just at the same place every time. “Mm, true, but I’d love to take you all over the place,” he mentioned next- And feed from you all over the place… he thought to himself next, thinking that he would feed off of her later a little bit while in the car. Nothing too sensual, since the driver would be there, but he wanted a little nibble, so perhaps at one of her wrists.

But, the fact that she wouldn’t have rejected him asking her out sooner..made him happy inside. Damian certainly was relieved to hear that come from her, it made him feel more relaxed than he had begun to be once all the other’s eyes were off of him. He then noticed how the waitress looked at Lily, and he couldn’t help but give a small smirk hearing what Lily had to say.

“Well, any human woman would do anything to be where you are,” he admitted, but she wouldn’t actually know what he meant for right now. For most human women— especially those who were obsessed with the Royal family, knew exactly who Damian was- thought Lily knew as well, so of course they were jealous.. when the Prince was actively looking for a Queen to join him on the throne.. a case of a hot vampire prince, turning you prior to the ceremony— it was straight out of a wattpad fiction.

So there were some admirers, as Lily put it that wanted to be in Lily’s position or were happy for Lily to be with Damian- and he certainly hoped his family would approve.. then again, he first had to get the approval of Lily at first. Would she even believe him? She had to..

Damian gave a shift on the chair, and looked at his menu, knowing both menus were different. His specifically catered to vampires and their..tastes. Everything red meat wise was perfectly undercooked, any dish that had a ‘sauce’ most likely had blood in it as well.. and— well, you could get the picture.

Now.. Damian was taking his time through the menu before he settled on his usual.

Local Time:
"Take me anywhere you want, I love exploring new places" Lily said honestly, normally on her weekends off from work she would make a point to get out and travel to new areas during the day looking for cute little stores and cafes that were tucked away.

When he said that any human woman would do anything to be in the position she was in with him Lily nodded her head, "I think if someone else had caught your eye, even I would be jealous of them, and I am not a jealous woman" she said with a soft laugh. She knew how women looked at Damian, especially at the feeding parties knowing that he wasn't interested in anyone other than Lily. Putting the menu down when she was finished looking at it Lily sipped some more of her water as she glanced around a little. Even though Lily didn't feel like she really belonged in such an expensive restaurant, it was comforting having Damian with her so she was more at ease as she relaxed back in her chair crossing her arms over her stomach lightly as she looked at Damian with a soft smile.

After her ex Lily hadn't thought about dating vampires again, in fact she had told herself not to fall in love with another vampire. That it would not be worth the pain and heartbreak of hearing someone call her a vampire junkie, even though she knew she was Lily had hated hearing her ex call her that out aloud.

But she couldn't help but falling for Damian, when they had first met she threw all thoughts of never dating a vampire again out of the window.

When the waitress came back to take their food orders after giving them both enough time to look over the menu Lily handed back her menu casually, after a while their food was brought over and Lily started to eat. "So, why this restaurant for a first date?" Lily asked curiously after she had finished her first bite of food, she had been taught table manners from a young age by her grandmother so Lily knew how to blend in with well mannered people easily, "I mean, the first date I had with my ex he took me to a fast food place" she said with a small laugh.

As far as she was concerned Damian could have done the same thing and Lily would have still enjoyed herself, "I do hope you don't plan to always spoil me like this, I might get used to it" she joked before she ate some more.

Local Time:
He listened to her tell him to take her wherever he wanted and he grinned specifically for that reason, “Well, I do love traveling.. perhaps you’ll love to tag along? I certainly would enjoy your company..” perhaps he could always have her by his side sooner than he expected. True, traditional vampires mated once for their eternal lives, but more modern ones were more open to more partners- and Damian.. he wanted Lily and only Lily. No other woman ever crossed his mind, and he knew that if she accepted him being who he was.. it would make it all the better for him.

Listening to her and why this place, she would hear him reply with, “Well..I did want to spoil you, but also because it’s the most safest location I could think of.” He truly did not want to be violent in any reason- especially in front of Lily. Damian knew that if he had to protect her, he would, without hesitation.

He glanced around the place, knowing specific guards were there as well, as they couldn’t have their crowned prince harmed at all, for any reason. Yet Lily wouldn’t know that just yet. He kept thinking it over and over, but his thoughts quieted down the moment their food arrived and he calmed himself with his meal, the fresh, warm blood from the meat helping to calm his nerves more than he realized.

It wasn’t until they were back in the car, with him gently feeding off of her wrist, that he felt he could truly be himself around her. He knew she had been open to him, and she wanted him to show her who he was, and so, he asked this as he licks against her new wound.

“If I told you..that I’m.. a Prince, would you believe me?” He waited for her response. And she might think this came from after he showed her the program for tonight’s theater showing, Cinderella. But no..he was being completely serious.

Local Time:
Lily relaxed in the car as Damian drank from her wrist, when his fangs first sunk into her skin she had to bite her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning at the feeling as she didn’t want the driver to think she was odd. Looking at him when he asked her if she would believe he was a Prince she raised a brow slightly, “Like Prince Charming?” Lily asked jokingly with a smile. But soon the smile fell a little when she realised he was being serious. “You mean…like…the vampire Prince?” She asked softly, sure Damian was well of from what he had showed her so far but Lily would never guess that he was a Prince.

She knew other women were always gossiping about the vampire Royalty but she never paid much mind to it. Gossip wasn’t her thing.

“Like the Prince who is apparently in town?” She questioned tilting her head to the right a little, Lily knew if he really was the Prince than it would only be fair to tell him about her family. How she had been raised. Her only fear was that he would look at her differently or treat her different because of it and she hated that idea. “If you are the Prince…than I should tell you something” Lily started nervously, she kept her past and her old life so tucked away that no one who knew her now knew that she had been raised to hate vampires. “And, you might not like it, or like me after it” she said in almost a whisper.

Lily was worried about what Damian would think of her, she loved him so much that she hoped he wouldn’t hold it against her but she knew if he did she would understand completely.

Local Time:
His cheeks stained that oh so familiar pink, and he glanced away briefly, “One of three, yes,” he murmured out shyly about being a vampire prince, but it seemed to him that she didn’t know why he was in town, she just knew that he had been. Damian had been here for over two years now, getting to know Lily specifically and now he would have to tell her why.

Hearing about her background first, he readjusted in the seat, but didn’t seem to be uncomfortable in any way, he just wanted to make sure he would be giving her his full attention, and he grasped her hand with his own, his amethyst colored eyes focusing on her face, his eyes slowly drifting to her lips. “Whatever you tell me love, I promise you it will not change how I feel about you,” he says firmly, his eyes drawing back up to hers.

If anything, he knew that whatever it was…didn’t define Lily as a person. In his mind and how he felt in his heart- Damian knew that Lily was a wonderful, easy going, kind and generous human being. Sure she had her quirks- especially about being fed off of by vampires..but to Damian, this made things all the more easier for him.. seeing how obsessed she was, he knew it wouldn’t take long for him to become part of her life, and that’s what he had wanted- because something about her was truly special to him, and he couldn’t figure out why.

Local Time:
Letting Damian grasp her hand Lily sighed softly as she looked at him a tiny nervous smile on her lips, “It might” she said softly when he told her that whatever she told him would not change how he felt about her. Sighing softly Lily let herself relax into the seat as she stayed quiet for a moment, “I was born here in the city, lived here my whole life” Lily started slowly. She knew she needed to tell him and the only way to do it would be like ripping a bandaid off, it needed to be quick or she knew she would back out of it and tell him not to worry.

Chewing on her bottom lip a little Lily looked at Damian with a sad look in her eyes, “I was brought up in the Church of Human Life” she said softly so it was almost a whisper but she knew that Damian would hear it. “I’ve heard vampires call them purist’s” Lily continued slowly, “I was raised to hate your kind, raised to believe that any human who even interacted with vampires was going to hell.”

Watching his face closely for any changes in his expression Lily sighed a little, “Obviously, I kind of failed at church life” Lily said with a small laugh. “I left the church when I was eighteen, I met my ex when I was twenty-one and he introduced me to being a feeder…you have him to thank for making me the way I am now” she continued blushing a little. Her ex had been the driving force to make Lily into a vampire junkie and if it hadn’t been for him she would never have met Damian or fallen so in love with him.

Local Time:
His expression never changed or faltered when she told him exactly how she was raised, and what kind of life she had lived. When she mentioned her ex, his eyes did deepen in their color a little bit, but returned back to normal once she said it was him he had to thank for her being this way.

He gave a soft sigh and closed his eyes, his lips turning up into a smile. “Well that’s a relief, I was worried you would tell me you were raised as a vampire hunter,” he joked a little, squeezing her hand gently as he pulled her wrist back to his lips and kissed the wound he had just made, biting back into it and drinking ever so slightly before she would see him pull his lips away, his eyes reopened and looking at hers again.

The car came to a stop and the driver told them, “We’ve arrived at the theater, Sir,” he speaks and then the driver unbuckled his seat belt. “I will go in first to make sure your seating arrangement is ready,” he says, getting out and shutting the door as he did.

Thankfully, Damian knew that his driver would give him and Lily ample alone time before the show started, which was in about an hour, and that’s exactly what Damian wanted. To connect with Lily more, explaining exactly how he felt.

Local Time:
Lily took note of this eye colour darkening when she mentioned her ex but she wasn’t worried about it, she knew it wasn’t directed at her and that’s all that mattered.

When Damian joked that he had been worried she would tell him that she had been raised as a vampire hunter she couldn’t help but give a laugh of relief when he didn’t react horribly to her words. “No, that’s a different part of the church” she joked, letting him raise her wrist back to his mouth she smiled when he kissed the wound and a soft sigh left her lips when he sunk his fangs back into her skin. Watching him as he drank she smiled softly when he stopped dinking and looked at her.

Hearing the driver speak Lily jumped slightly having almost forgotten that there was someone else in the car and she couldn’t help the blush that creeped over her cheeks. Watching as the driver left she turned her attention back to Damian,
“So, since you are a Prince, do I need to call you ‘your highness’ now instead of my boyfriend?” She asked teasingly.

She was trying to wrap her head around that one of the vampire Prince’s had chosen her of all people to fall in love with, Lily didn’t think there was another special about her in the slightest but Damian made her feel special and that’s all that she cared about. Gently moving her arm out of his hands Lily moved so she could straddle Damian so she could look at him more easily, “Why me?” Lily asked softly as she placed her hands on his chest gently “Why did you fall in love with me?” She questioned studying his face.

Local Time:
He gave a soft groan of discomfort as she teased him about the ‘your highness’ part and he shook his head, laughing nervously. “Heh, I’m never going to live that one down, am I..” but he didn’t seem upset about it. He actually found it quite cute that she was teasing him in this manner, and when she pulled her arm from his grasp and moved to straddle him, Damian went and held onto the sides of her hips gently, his fingers squeezing her ever so slightly.

He leaned his head back slightly as she asked why her, why did he fall in love with her, and that pink stain on his cheeks remained. “Well,” he began, almost nervously. “When I first entered that private feeding party two years ago..never have I tasted such blood as yours..” he paused and lowered his head, his gaze falling on hers once more. “I guess you could say it was love at first bite for me..” he joked nightly, trying to make sure he kept his calmness. “But as I got to know you more.. I saw how accepting you were of vampires and you never needed to know who I was..so I thought maybe I had a chance with you- with me..as Damian, not a Prince..” and it would make sense, all those hushed whispers Lily would remember when he first walked in there, not fully understanding why most of the women there were collectively losing their shit as Damian made his presence known..and it made more sense as why the place was so accommodating for him to have his private room with him and Lily.

“I don’t have a full reason as to why I fell in love with you, I just know that..you captured me entirely- your scent, the taste of your blood..how easy it is to get along with you..everything,” he breathed out, his hands tightening slightly on her waist, as he pulled her closer to him.

“Why did you fall in love with me?” He asked next, knowing it wasn’t because he was royalty, so he was grateful for that.

Local Time:
“No, you aren’t going to live that down” Lily agreed with a laugh, when he said that he had never tasted blood like hers before and that it was love at first bite she shook her head at him “Well, I am glad I made an impression on you” she said with a grin. As he continued to talk about how she didn’t treat him any differently Lily smiled shyly, “I don’t keep up with gossip, so when women fawned over you I just thought they were doing it because you’re handsome and not because you are Royalty” she said honestly.

“So basically, you saw me draped over other vampires and you thought to yourself, I want that one” Lily joked with a cheeky grin. Letting him pull her as close to him as he wanted, when he turned her question back to her she smiled at him gently.

“I actually never planned to fall in love with you. But you didn’t just treat me like a piece of meat, you didn’t compel me and you didn’t try to get into my pants right away…even though you could have easily” Lily said softly as she studied his face, “You made me fall in love with you because you are gentle, kind and you don’t make me feel as if I’m worth nothing more than just someone to feed from” she added with a smile before she pressed her lips against his in a gentle kiss.

She held the kiss for a moment before she took her lips from his a little, “And the fact that you are very handsome helped a little with me falling in love with you” Lily said cheekily with a grin. She wasn’t like other women and didn’t care about how someone looked, all she cared about was how they treated her and Damian had always treated her so lovingly.

Local Time:
Damian heard all of this and he gave a soft grin in return. And he let her kiss him, he was gently kissing her back only until she pulled away from him. When she mentioned how handsome he was he gave a soft shake of his head, “And I thought I ‘ruffed’ up my appearance a little since leaving the palace,” he joked and began to rub his hands up her curves slowly and gently.

“To think that I have a beautiful woman like you fall for me without knowing that I was royalty..it’s incredible,” he breathed out in relief. She would see his eyes darkening slightly, that ruby red mixing in with the amethyst color.

“Now that you know who I am.. I hope this doesn’t change how you feel about me either..” he murmured out softly and his eyes focused on on her neck. “We royals..have a special way of claiming our mates-“ he paused lightly and kept going. “But..to give you a mate mark is..”

Mate marks, some vampires gave them, others- who were less traditional tend to forgo that.
Somewhere in learning about the Royal vampire family- or any traditionalist vampire really, usually mate marks were given to those that the vampires chose to be their forever partner— basically a mate mark meant you were already married in vampire terms.the Royal mate mark though usually meant that partner would either become a prince/princess or king/queen with the said vampire. In this case, since Damian was next in line, and his ceremony was soon, giving Lily a mate mark would mean she’d be his queen when he ascended. She would rule by his side, but that was only if she chose to.

“I will only give you a mate mark when you are ready,” he murmured softly, knowing it was a big decision for her to make. And even then, during the blood moon ceremony, he could always skip choosing a mate but he knew his family wouldn’t like that. But he didn’t care. He only cared about Lily and what she wanted.

Local Time:
“You might need to ruff it up a little more” Lily joked pretending to be serious before she smiled at him, the feeling of him gently rubbing his hands up her curves made her smile softly at him, “Even if I had known you were Royalty I still would have fallen in love with you” she said honestly. Seeing his eyes colour start to change and the ruby red starting to show she took note of him looking at her neck, reaching up to her hair she pushed it more over her shoulders so if he did want to bite her neck her hair wouldn’t be in his way.

As he spoke about hoping her feelings for him hadn’t changed now she knew who he was she shook her head a little, “It doesn’t change anything…you’re still just Damian to me” Lily said honestly. When he started to speak of mate marks she pressed her lips against his again when he said he would only give it to her when she was ready.

“Take me on a few more dates and maybe I’ll let you mate mark me” she whispered against his lips. As far as Lily was concerned if he wanted to mate mark her right now she would have let him, but she wanted to spend more time with him first outside of just being his feeder. Taking her lips from his again Lily leaned back a little so he could have access to her neck if he wanted it, “Hungry?” Lily asked softly with a small smile. She knew if the driver came back anytime soon she would probably die of embarrassment at being caught straddling Damian but it was a risk she was willing to take.

“I don’t want to make you wait for an actual feed if you want one right now” she said with a gentle smile, she didn’t care that she would end up barely able to focus on anything else if he did feed from her. Damian took care of her so Lily wanted to take care of him, even if that meant being a horny unfocused mess while watching Cinderella.

Local Time:
Again, he could have sworn she made his heart skip a beat after she kissed him and whispered that he needed to take her on a few dates more before she received the mate mark— Why was she able to do that to him? Either way..his excitement was only growing but he calmed himself down after she offered him an actual feed.

He kept thinking about what she said, how she would have fallen in love with him if she had known, and he gave a soft gaze to her as he began thinking of how things may have been different between them if she had known from the very start. But either way, he believed her words.

Damian shook his head a bit at the hungry part, his eyes focusing on hers, still having that red ruby hue to them. “No..I just desire you.. that’s all, I’m not hungry.. I just..” he looked away, his cheeks staining pink again, “Can’t a vampire desire his girlfriend?” He asked, but he gave a soft sigh, smirking lightly, “But I want you to actually enjoy this musical..”

He looked back at her, Damian’s eyes remaining that color for now, and he said “Plus, I told you my dessert is after our dinner and show tonight..” he reminded her, kissing her cheek gently, looking over to the window and seeing the driver coming back to get them. “You ready for the play then?” He asked Lily next.

Local Time:
Seeing his blush Lily couldn’t hold back the soft laugh, “I have never known a vampire who blushes as much as you do” she teased him gently, “I guess a vampire can just desire his girlfriend” she said with a grin. She still could not get over hearing him call her his girlfriend, it made her heart skip a beat because she knew there would never be another man who could steal her heart like Damian had. “And I will enjoy the musical very much” Lily said with a nod of her head, when he kissed her cheek gently she couldn’t help but smile softly at the tenderness.

“True, your dessert is later” she agreed before she looked out the window when he did, seeing the driver coming back she moved off of his lap, “Yes, I am ready.”

The play had been beautiful, mesmerising and Lily had enjoyed it tremendously. She had forgotten how much she loved the theatre and she was happy that Damian had decided to take her their for their first date. Holding onto Damian’s hand as they walked out with everyone else leaving she looked up at him, “So, are we walking to get ice cream or are we driving?” Lily asked curiously. She didn’t mind either way because it meant just spending more time with Damian not worrying about anything else besides him.

“I don’t mind which you choose” she added with a smile as she gently squeezed his hand before she slowly slid her hand up his arm so she could lightly hold his bicep so she could keep herself close to him.

Local Time:
He gave a nervous laugh, “Well, you’re the first and only woman to ever make me blush as much as I do,” he said, clearly shy about it. And it was true, up until their little office meeting, he never really had shown her too much of his emotions but afterwards…Damian had been showing his emotions a lot more now, and Lily would notice that. But that probably because well..she was his girlfriend now and he felt comfortable around her more and more.

Once seated they watched the play together, and Damian kept stealing glances at Lily, loving to see how her face lit up while watching the play, enjoying that she was enjoying herself as well. He was just happy to bring her along, and was happy she was enjoying herself too.

Once out and walking hand in hand, Damian heard her question and he said, “We can walk,” he said, looking across over to the driver, giving him a signal to wait, and he did in the car.

Damian walked with her to the local ice cream shop, and they ordered their ice cream, and once receiving their cones, they stepped back outside to a little table. Damian helped her sit down first before he sat down next to her. He began to eat his ice cream but then paused. He looked at her wrist, which still had his fresh wound and he looked to her.

“This…May be a weird request..but would you mind if you dripped a little on mine so I could have some syrup as well?” He asked, wondering how she would respond to his question.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom