RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Tightening family bonds (knight)

Local Time:
1:00 AM
Claudia held up a finger to her lips. "Shhhh-you'll understand." She said as the video changed, it was a Grayrd out room...their bedroom, a night filter was on the camera. Claudia leaned back from it and laid down, smirking slightly asshe was in her brothers bed it seemed...wait.

The footage fast forwarded a bit as they seemed to be speeping...but it dropped back to normal speed, the door opening in the middle of the night. Their father creeping into the room. "You always liked to sneak around Daddy." Claudia said as Roan paused the footage. "We do have a good relationship Daddy, but I think that it's time for a change of pace." Claudia said rubbing her chin.

Local Time:
Claudia smiled as she stood up slowly. "Oh Saddy, I don't want anything too serious. I just want you to do as we want. " She said as she walked towards him. "You already creep around, sneaking into our riom...you already fondled Rian up." She said as she crept closer and closer. "So if you want to keep us in your life, and not go to jail...you'll do well to make us happy. Or you'll have alot of time on your hands to wish you did."

Local Time:
"You took your sweet time!" Rian said pouting. "We look alike you should be grateful you even got to touch something you-" he began, but Claudia looked at him with a pout and he folded his arms. "Sorry." He grumbled.

"You'll be our father still...well in name and appearance but in this house, I'm in control!" Claudia said moving up to him. "And if your good, you sad old man, maybe I'll let you keep jacking off with my underwear. Or who knows, maybe you really like Rian more and I'll give you those instead."

Local Time:
12:00 AM
"how dare you talk to your father like that. I have been nothing but good to you two your whole lives. And now you all black mail me and treat me like this!" He protested clearly upset about everything that is happening. He was fully aware that her words were true. As long as they had this evidence he was their bitch

Local Time:
"you have been! But now you made your reasons why very clear...you don't want it fir free. " She said smirking at him. "Rian walked up behind his sister, embracing her from behind slowly. "Unfortunately Daddy, I've got that position filed, so you're going to have to settle for being our pet Daddy !" She said as she put her foot on his lap, pressing on his groin slowly. "If you think we won't send the footage , by all means, try me!"

Local Time:
"Oooh don't get high and mighty on my choices Daddy. If it's good enough for you, It's good enough for Me!" Rian said smirking as Claudia pressed on his hardening member, leaning back and planting a few kisses on her brothers cheek. "You're going to get to enjoy kissing on my feet like a good little Daddy."

Local Time:
Claudia giggled as she watched him kissing on her toes to her heel. "Thats it Daddy...take your time!" She said as Rian started to reach up and rub his hands over Claudia's shirt, drawing the fabric tight as he cupped on her breasts in front if their father, squeezing on them as he started kissing on his sisters neck. Claudia's original idea was simply to dangle the black mail over his head while she used it to force him to admit what he wanted....and perhaps give it to him...but now that the control was in her hands, she seemed to be changing up the plan for the moment. Rian wasn't about to complain either way, he got to tease their father with the fact he was getting to touch hmClsudia before he ever could.

Local Time:
"Heh good daddy." She said as she suddenly pulled her leg away frim Jim, leaning more inti her brother as his grasp got rirmer, making her moan softly. "Mm-Rian-be good- " She teased as she pushed back on him with her body, his hands pulling her buttons tland undoing her shirt in front if Lein slowly.

Local Time:
"Are you going to start stroking it Daddy? So soon?" Rian said smirking as he pulled Claudia's shirt off, showing off her bare breasts, her body was curvy and her breasts were a good handful. As Rian started to fondle on her harder, her nipples grew hard and made her start to flush and moan, rubbing up against her brother as she was dragged further back from their father.

Local Time:
"Thats so sad, you don't even have control over your urges !" Claudia said as she looked at her father's hard on for what he was watching. But she turned around to give her attention to her brother, the two of them starting to kiss in front of him,Rian moving his hands down her body, starting to draw her pajama pants down. Claudia stepped out of them , pushing Rian onto the couch as she pulled his shorts off. Rian was actually close to his father's size, though he still had some growing to do. Claudia started to straddle him, rubbing herself against her brothers cock as she looked back at their father, both enjoying the fact he was already admitting to his urges with barely a fight.

Local Time:
He would start to stroke his member faster as he saw the twins start getting more intimate. He would watch them deciding that he would not resist his urges. It was clear that they wanted something from him so he would give it to them. He would move to Claudia from behind and lean down his head kissing her as she looked back at him

Local Time:
As he advanced up on her, leaning down to kiss her, Claudia put an arm around Leon only, her body still rubbing against her brothers, kissing her father deeply as sge pressed her excited body to Rians. Her brother pulled her panties aside, making her shiver and raise herself up, her legs opening as she blindly tried to guide him inside of her.

Local Time:
Claudia moaned inti his mouth as she fekt his hands touching on her, her breast filling his hands and she ran her tingue up against his. Her kiss lingered longer, wrestling her tingue up against his as. But sge broke the kiss as she cried out in pleasure, a sift squishing noise letting them know her brother finally got fed up and found the hole he wanted himself. "So impatient 'Rian-" she breathed as sge started t roll her hips leaning to kis her father again.

Local Time:
Once she broke the kiss he would look down at his eager son and chuckle before looking at Claudia. "Is this what you two wanted? For daddy to join you all in the fun? To be your little sex toy to use?" He asks before she leaned in to kiss him again. He would pinch her swollen nipples and pull on them as they kiss, pressing his cock against her ass as she rolled her hips.

Local Time:
Claudia gave a soft moan as he touched her nipples, but her voice only got hotter as she was forced to bounce on Rian, her brother's lips moving up, kissing on her breasts, his soft lips caressing his father s fingers.n "Yes, mm, you were always leering and drooling, you didn't even check which one is which some times...why shouldn't you enjoy yourself like we do?" She said softly, her voice breaking as she felt him grinding on her ass.

Local Time:
"It's not my fault. You too look so much alike. If you switched clothes I probably wouldn't notice" he says looking as his son as his lips touched his father's fingers. "But if I get a chance to fuck your sweet holes then it all works out doesn't it." Eith this he would remove one of his hands and guide his cock to her ass, sliding it into her other hole.

Local Time:
"Mm-I don't know-" She moaned as his tip started to slide into her , but she pushed on him, forcing him back playfully. " You just started, i don't think you deserve that hole yet!" She teased at him as she bounced faster, her ass jiggling and clapping hypnotically before his very eyes. "If you-can hold it until tonight, I'll let you try it-" She moaned out as Rian ran his tongue lightly over Leons fingers. "All night long-"

Local Time:
Leon sighed as she pushed him back. "What am I supposed to do then? Just watch?" He asked before feeling his son's tongue on his fingers. He never thought of a guy sexually before but he found himself a bit turned on from his son's actions. His attention would go back to her ass clapping in front of him and would use his free hand to slap it

Local Time:
"Mmh-you can-" She moaned as he spanked on her ass, only making her shapely back side jiggle more. "-touch but you can't put it in." She said smirking slightly. "Ir if your desperate you can stroke it, but keep yourself from cumming-" Rian said as he took his lips away from his father's hands to focus on his sisters body again.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Suggested Threads to Read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom