RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Tightening family bonds (knight)

Local Time:
8:59 PM
"You'll learn to li-" she started to tease but as he swept her into another forceful kiss, she only was silenced and held onto him, muffling moans between every kiss they traded. He felt her hand move, stroking on his shaft and rubbing it against her as mockingly, keeping him from trying to rush it in.

Local Time:
"Mm-you have to last Daddy!" Claudia encouraged , yelping softly as he smacked on her breats, her hands grabbing in his...but he still felt a hand jerking his cock. "If you break early, you'll never get a chance in Claudia!" Rian said smirking as he pulled his head back.

Local Time:
7:59 PM
"I'll try but she makes it a bit hard not to wanna to burst" he said moaning as a third hand stroke his cock, not really caring whose it was at this moment. normally he would but he was having too much fun and decided to give in a bit. After smacking her tits a couple more times Leon grabs Rian and pulls him into a kiss, mostly to try kissing his son out a bit.

Local Time:
"Oop! Daddy-!" Claudia said giggling as Leon moved in suddenly, zandwiching her between the two males as Leon dragged Rian up into a kiss. His sons lips were soft and plump, just like Claudia's, but while Claudia was slightly more reserved until pressed, Rian had no such limitations, hus timgue dove in first, starting to plunder and suck on hus father tongue hotly, the mysterious third hand was strokinhim faster as Rian heated up, tye kiss getting more and more lewd by the second.

Local Time:
(XD "Claudia...uh...about this whole three way thiiing")

Rian brok the kiss as Leon felt himself swelling, the two connected by threads of saliva as Rian turned his head and started making out with Claudia just as intensely. What kind of freak did his son turn out to be? Claudia reached blindly, leaning inti Rian to force him.back down as she upped her pace, her ass rubbing faster against their father.

Local Time:
"Mm-No cumming- daddy-" Claudia teased from between kisses, gis hand coming up and grabbing his hair as her alit squeezed and tightened the tension in her body reach closer and closer to its limit. She was tense, her body rocking back as she moaned out loudly as she started to cum.

Local Time:
"I'm shocked you held it in Dad-DY!" Claudia yelped out as Rian rolled around with her, making his sister giggle as he took over, mounting her flat onto the couch in a flat press. "Mm- you're going to shoot it inside me again Rian?-" sge moaned as he started to thrust inti her, grabbing her by the ankles to hold her legs wide open, locking her into a mating press.

Local Time:
"Mm- why Daddy? Want me to try you?" Rian teased as he looked over his shoulder as he plowed his sister like a fiend, keeping her helpless as their smacked against each other, panting lustfully . "Mmm- I-had- to teach himm-" Claudia slurred out as Leon watched him go nuts. Between him fucking Claudia silly, and watching them in motion, Leon saw the bounce of Tian's ass as wonderful and jiggly thick like his sister...he almost could imagine Rian was Claudia from behind quiet easily...if he ignored his sack.

Local Time:
Leon would sigh, feeling himself giving into the thoughts that were running though his head. He would move up behind the twin and start to force his cock into her boy's ass. Not warning or anything as he decided to be more forceful this time with taking them. He just had to pretend he was a girl that was all. This wasn't gay right?

Local Time:
As the intrusive thoughts won and Leon moved in, grabbing Rian by the hips as the boy looked up to his dad, his eyes burning with smugness switched to a look of confusion...then nervousness. "Daddy-?1 YAH!" He cried out as Leon lurched himself into his backdoor, though...the resistance of his anus wasn't all that strong. "Dad-Daddy-Its- Me-!" Rian said as if he was panicking in a dark room and someone was trying to pull his cheeks apart. Leon felt his son clenching around him instantly, dry cock bitting into an unprepared hole.

Local Time:
Leon would groan as he suddenly plunged his cock deep into his son's ass. He grabbed rians hips and started thrusting hard and wildly, almost like an animal. When Rian would protest Leon would slap his ass hard several times. "No you aren't. Right now you are just a hole for me to use. You kids wanted to mess with me so here is the consequences""

Local Time:
Rian blinked back tears as the pain was rammed through his ass at full speed, getting bucked onto his sisters pussy, pushing him faster abd faster inti her. He thrusted with his father's added weight, his hips wriggling around like he was trying to shake him off. "No-stop- it's me Daddy- it's meeee-" he yelled out. Ofcourse it wasn't just because of the surprise butt sex, Rian was forcing his dad to constantly think just how good he felt fucking this particular hole. "Yum-not -a hoooole~I'm your sin~" he howled as Claudia felt her brother clutching her tighter, his dick rock hard as he was getting fcked from behind.

Local Time:
"Ahhh~mmm~I'm nit-a cum dump-" hevwhined as he was pinned inti his sister , his ass smack and clapping against his father's lap. Claudia was too bust moaning and getting plugged by double the pressure to speak, but Roan was muffled as she hugged his face inti her tits. "Don't-listen to him Daddy, pound him-pound him until your blow yall your load right inti his stomach~that's what I trained him to do!" She pants out

Local Time:
Rian gritvhis teeth as Lein handled his hair, his eyes fighting not to roll inti the back of his head. "Ha-~ahn~fu~" He moanedbabd mumbled, his words mangled abd slurred as Claudia flinched, feeling Rian jump inside of her, like he just grew an extra inch. Roans ass was squeezing like a vice sucking in Leon with every attempt to pull back, his thrusts making his ass clap noisily against him "yes~yesh~ dadi~" he slurred out hotly, sweating from the intensely

Local Time:
Rian was holding on tight, but as Leon urged him, he felt his son pushing harder against him, slamming back upon his father's cock and thrusting forward, trying to match his energy as he demanded, forcing Claudia to moan a bit louder as he muffled hot moans into her tits. "He-Heh-Wait-Ah-Not like that-!"Claudia whined and moaned out

Local Time:
Rian cried out as he felt the warm load, thick and heavy strat to shoot into him, making him shiver and shake as he was pushed forward by his father's hips, all three of them starting to cum together as one pushed their baby batter into another and Claudia was forced to let her brother finish inside making her scream out one last time as see was struck by her climax.

Local Time:
Rian squeaked as Leon pulled free of his grasping hole with a wet 'shlop' his hole twitching and winking as Rian laid face down on his sister as he was shivering...Leon saw his cum starting to drool out of his son's defiled pocket. "Of course Daddy! If I weren't on birth control, you'd know by now." Claudia said smirking slightly at him. "I'm the smart one remember?"

Local Time:
Claudia gasped as he pounced on her, but as he pushed his tip against her, she grinned. "Oh Daddy, you want me so badly you can't hold it even after filling your own son?" She teased as she hooked her legs slowly around his hips. "Are you sure that you're not doing exactly what I planned you to do?" She whispered in his ear as she pulled him forward, forcing him inside of her all on her own.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom