RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Watching the Show (Craze)

Local Time:
10:26 PM
(Mmm maybe they’re still close)

Sitting back in her seat when he snapped back to reality while she rose a brow toward him awaiting an explanation. Instead she was tomd her real name and mention of his parents as he took another look at her place. “Where did you hear that name?” She questions pulling the year book back to het. Looking at the name under his picture she gasps, covering her mouth as she stares up to him. “Its cant be…” she whispers as tears welled in her eyes. “Malakai” saying his name.

Local Time:
7:26 PM
Malakai blinked as she questioned him and when she looked at his picture and his real name again…the memories kept coming back. “Raya…” he trailed off, noting the tears in her eyes. “Raya..!” He exclaimed suddenly, going forward and grasping her hands, “My memories…I’m starting to remember, the last thing I knew was that land mine blowing up and-“ he shakes his head. “I wasn’t expected to live,” he trailed off, “I came back to this island for some answers and,” he breathed out, still holding her hands in his. “I didn’t think I would come across you..!”

Local Time:
His motion of taking her hands in his made her squeak as she leaned over the table some, all this a complete shock. She believed him dead, gone forever and yet he was sitting right in front of her. A deep blush came over her cheeks as she remembers the day he left for deployment, she told him that she loves him and of course she still does. “I…I thought you were dead” she murmurs quietly, her broken heart mending in seconds but concern crossed her eyes. Did he feel the same after all this time? Raya withdrew her hands from his reach as she stood up “your parents gave me the rental, it’s alot smaller than you were willing to tell me” giggling a little. “But they had a struggle with money so I pay rent to help them out, earn my keep though your mother never deposits the cash” shaking her head.

She glances up to him, wiping her eyes before turning away to collect herself “your sisters got married and have kids, havent seen them since their wedding so…” shrugging a little. “They blame me for some reason though its the country’s fault you were drafted” seeming to ramble.

Local Time:
A frown crossed his face as she mentioned about him being dead. Clearly, either he was a figment of her imagination or actually here...and he was actually here so. He remembered faintly about her confession and before he could think too much of it, he listened to the rest of her words. At her giggle, he smiled sheepishly, "It was actually a gift to you to begin with...although I didn't want it to come off as such because I knew you'd refuse.." he mentions now, watching her begin to ramble. He stood up after her, took her arm and pulled her into a tight hug. "Raya...shut up," he said firmly, but in no way at all meanly. He took in her scent.. in going from a stranger he was defending her honor to now knowing who it was...it reminded him of a time where he did something similar for her back in high school, teaching the prick a lesson had made a smile on his face, knowing the dude would never do that again.

Local Time:
A gift? He spoke of living together, was it all a ploy to give her a roof over her head? Did he just feel sorry for her all this time? She had more to say but he paused her train of thought when she was pulled into his frame. His scent hit her like a truck, his arms around her felt firm and comforting. Her eyes close as she buries her face into his chest, oh how she missed his hugs. “You’re not allowed to leave again” she mumbles knowing he had no control over that. He would have to leave and she would be alone with her cat whom she found on the streets in high-school. The feline kept her warm most nights she refused to go home.

Last edited:
Local Time:
He kept her close, his head burying into her head and breathing in her scent. “Trust me…I don’t think I’ll be leaving for a while,” he spoke, not mentioning the injuries he had suffered, and how the military decided to put him on leave until further notice.

The gift per say was semi true, but he did want to live with her, worried she would have said no but was pleasantly surprised when she agreed.

Local Time:
A smile grew, her hopes sky rocketed that maybe they has a chance to really govr things a go. So she pulls her head back, kissing his cheek before biting her bottom lip ever so slowly. Her eyes shifted up to gaze into his “after all this time, I still love you” whispering softly. Nervous he woild reject her, keep her at arms length as he figures things oit now that his memory has returned.

Local Time:
As she kissed his cheek, his cheeks warmed and he would look down at her. When she spoke those words, he couldn't help but embrace her in a kiss- one that was long overdue. Kissing her was like a breath of fresh air, like he was breating for the first time..His hand cupped her cheek as he kissed her, his other hand and arm wrapped around her waist to keep her pressed close to him.

Local Time:
Searching for a reaction was unnecessary as his lips press against hers in a breath taking kiss, snatching her air away. A gasp sounded from her, muffled of course and of pure happiness by this. Her eyes fall closed as her hands find their way upon his chest to tightly grip his shirt. When she needed a breather a little sharp nip was given to his lip before she pulled away. Heavily panting, her heart racing and cheeks flushed red “that is one way to say it back” giggling.

Local Time:
“Agreed” she hums leaning into his touch as she shifts her hands down his body wondering how much he has changed. “Are there other actions you wish to speak?” Purring seductively towards him. Her hand halted at the hem of his shirt, tugging on it a little while gazing up into his eyes.

Local Time:
A roll of her eyes was given along with a shake of her head “no, only you, always only been you” reassuring him. She reaches her free hand up to tale his hand, kissing his palm trying to interest him further. “But if you want wish too…” glancing back up to him, desire sparking in her eyes

Local Time:
He looked to her, his eyes softening. As she kissed his hand, his eyes fell onto her lips and he nodded. "I want to..." he said, his voice barely a whisper. But he was certain in his response. He it his lip gently, and his hand on her back trailed down to the top of her ass, pressing her more against him.

Local Time:
Pressing her body more against his frame a soft koan escaping her just from the grip he had upon her. “Then make me yours” whispering as though a demand not an option. In a whisk she somehow slipped from his hands prancing down the hall “but you gotta catch me!” Laughing as she strips down to her bra and panties. She leapt onto the bed turning toward the door, laying on her back.

Local Time:
He watched her slip from his embrace and he gave a smirk, watching her prance down the hall. He gave a small chuckle and went after her- "You don't have to tell me twice..!" he called, already on his way down, managing to strip down to just his boxers, showing her how muscled he had become over the last few years. It wasn't too much, and it wasn't too little- his arms and chest were littered with battle scars- tales that he had yet to tell her of.

He shut the door behind him, locking it and then suddenly he was on top of her, pinning her down with ease. "You're an easy catch.." he teased, the warmth of his body pressed against hers could be felt.

Local Time:
How quick he was to catch up with her along with slipping from his clothes as well, he simply wore his boxers allowing her to scan her eyes over his toned body. Her tongue ran over her lips as she took in his appearance while he shut, locked the door and pounced upon her. His body pinning her down under him, the heat of him, the energy leaking from his body was intoxicating but she was always a stubborn gal as he knew growing up. What threw her was just before he lunged onto the bed were the many scars that traced over his torso, concern flashing over her of the stories behind them. Another time though, reuniting after so many years was much needed for she was unaware of his plans with her before he was snatched away by the government.

Sitting up a little under him she ran her tongue up his torso to his neck, smiling up at him wondering what he desired to do with her tonight, how she wanted to scream his name, her name, her real name voiced with his moans. Loyal to a fault she has been with no one since him, her first and only as she promised. "Make me yours tonight, please, Malakai" begging of him.

Local Time:
Malakai shivered lightly as she ran her tongue up against his torso to his neck and he gave out a shaky moan. “Raya-“ he breathed out her name in response, his strong hands touching her delicate sides, afraid to hurt her. But he was gentle, wanting to take his time. He leaned down and began to kiss on her neck next, her scent wrapping around his senses as his hands touched her in all of her sensitive areas..

Local Time:
There it was the sound of his voice laced with her name, shivers ran up her spine with excitement of what was to come but they were different people now, clearly still in love but she was all grown up into a proper lass while he was covered in scars and muscle but underneath she still saw her Malakai. A soft moan rose past her lips by his kiss running up her neck while his hands touched along her body, her legs moving to drape over his hips to keep her based. "yes, Malakai..." whispering his name in return wanting to hear his plan unless he would force her patience to see it out.

Local Time:
Malaki kissed her neck more, and he pressed his pelvis against hers a bit harder. He clearly was still in love with her too- although he had lived a different life- he…knew he would always come back to her.

At the feeling of her legs he gave her a kiss on her cheek. “I love you,” he breathed out, in response to her, his strong hands keeping her legs against his sides but soon one hand was there, pulling down her underwear slowly.

Local Time:
A dream come true of his return! She was over the moon with happiness in this current moment, her heart soared when he spoke that phrase she had wanted to hear once more since he left her for the draft. No way would she allow him to leave her again but so questions still wandered for he never explained his reasoning behind moving in together other than her having a real roof over her head, was it to be together? This was a small house with one bedroom, wait could he have been wishing to propose? Oh her mind was enjoying all this too much. Finally she returned her focus back to him as he began to pull down her underwear to reveal her glistening wet folds ready for some overdue attention "I love you more" whispering in a breathless voice.

Local Time:
Malakai didn’t doubt that one bit, that she loved him more. He smiled softly and looked at her glistening wet folds and he placed two fingers there, rubbing her slowly. “Tell me…did you keep your promise?” He asked in a soft voice, knowing he had done so simply due to being in the war too long..but what about her? He wanted his first to be her, and always her.

Local Time:
Following his gaze down between her legs, growing a blush by how wet she already was for him. A shivering gasp sounded when he would begin rubbing his fingers along her folds making her all the more excited but he kept her attention on him. Keeping her promise was quite easy due to how stubborn and cruel she can come off but there have been a few close calls of sick men that were drunk and almost able to overpower her. "Yes" answering him with a smile "Of course I did" purring with pride, she had thought him dead so promised herself that she would remain pure until she felt a level of love she did for Malakai. Hard to do when one is still deeply in love with another that is unknown to be dead or alive. "reason I can't wait any longer" whining with a small pout.

Local Time:
He blushed a little from her response and then he gently pushed two fingers into her folds, pushing past the warmth he felt, and he maneuvered his fingers slowly. “I know..” he said in response to her pouting, and then he bit his lip. “I just want to make sure everything will be as painless as it can be..” he mentioned in a soft tone, leaning forward and kissing on her neck again, wanting her to feel pleasure first before he thought of his own.

Local Time:
Tossing up her head against the bed as he pressed his fingers into her tight depths, stretching her around his thick fingers. Her legs tensed around his waist as she catch her breath trying to keep herself collected as he would move his fingers inside her slowly. Barely she could concentrate on his words as he spoke about wanting this to be painless for her making her wonder how he knew it could be painful, how he knew what to do? He has had to do some sort of research other than the actual experience. A hum rose in her throat by his lips pressing against her neck sending shivers down her body from how sensitive she was "you...you know I trust you" panting out.

Local Time:
"I know," he responded softly, his breath warm on her neck.. and of course he knew what to do...being a man, he was curious and had looked up some...explicit videos and content, always imagining that it was him and Raya. Well, up until the accident and his memory loss. But still, he was thankful he wasn't going in there completely blind.

He continued moving his fingers around, curling them slightly and beginning to move them a bit faster than he had before, noting how she responded to his actions.

Local Time:
Biting onto her lower lip in a fashion of quieting herself by the sensation of his fingers curling against her walls while he picked up the pace. She was soaking wet by now as he was fingering her, clearly trying to figure her out before he actually began but she was not going to get off by this. Sure he had watched his videos as did she along with other ways of getting off when frustrated with life. When he reached a special spot within her depths her chest lifted up off the mattress as a sharp satisfied moan left her before she attempted to move herself back as though the stimulation was too much though so amazing.

Local Time:
His eyes widened a little as she responded the way that she did with his actions, and he knew by her moans she was enjoying herself. He panted a little, as he felt his boxers become tighter as his erection grew.

He continued to hit that special spot within her, unaware that perhaps repeatedly hitting it would drive her over the edge and make her cum. He decided to add his thumb over her clit, rubbing it and pressing on it as his fingers continued to move within her wet depths.

Local Time:
Being pinned underneath him made it difficult to really maneuver his fingers within her depths to shift away from that unique spot that even she could not reach, gathering she may have been wrong. Beginning to desperately wiggle as if struggling to fight her own orgasm by the aid of him that he was driving her crazy just with his fingers. "Ah...Malakai" panting out his name feeling her toes curl from the overwhelming sensation of cumming at his hand, not massive but enough to make her depths nice and wet for their true first time together. Catching her breath she could feel the heat of his erection growing in his boxers that hovered close by from where she currently as her legs wrapped around him.

Local Time:
His fingers began to slow down and then stopped all together after she released, and he pulled them out of her slowly. He saw just how wet and sticky they were and he did something unexpected, putting his fingers into his mouth and sucking on them- moaning out at the taste of her. Once he cleaned them properly, he pulled himself back, and looked down at Raya.

"Would you like to help me with these?" he asked, mentioning his boxers, wondering if that is what she wished.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom