RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game AU Wild Desires (An Abused Desires AU)

Local Time:
4:58 PM
He flushed. "...is Tom going to need me to check on his dick?" He said softly as he realized their trainer hadn't returned, he started to raise himself...but he slumped over instantly, his body was like jelly all over. "I-I'm sure he's okay." He mumbled quickly, hoping his new muscle mommy wouldn't notice she fucked him that good on her first try.

Local Time:
(XD Tom: The backdoor is dangerous, the front in all I need!)

Marshall blushed heavily as she embraced him tight inti her arms, his smaller frame tucked into hers as the little spoon he was. "I-okay-Mommy-" he mumbled as he closed his eyes...mostly be her voice let him know she knew exactly how good she laid it on him if he couldn't get up. He tucked his face inti her cleavage, hiding his shame in her mountains as he shut his eyes.

Local Time:
He whimpered as she whispered in his ear, her abs feeling his sticky cock bump weakly against her abs as he realized e definitely was only here because these two wanted to make him into their little sex toy. "Mm-I'm okay being a noodle-" He mumbled as she pet him. As she claimed he didn't work out much beyond the wild way of living, only desiring to get by.

Local Time:
9:58 PM
She lifted him up and made sure he was looking at her, the look on her face a mixture of lust and anger "Oh no you aren't, Marshall... If you want to continue with me, you need to prove you can earn it..." She poked his flab, before speaking again "This has to go. We'll work out a reward system. For every 10 hours you do exercising, you'll get a turn with me."

Local Time:
Marshall was easy to lift by her, his soft body dangling over, her lustful fury making her sweet little puppy tremble as she glared at him....something sticky shot on her belly as he whimpered in submission and fragility. As she prodded the softness, the light roll of fat over his belly that and prodded around him, though she found, naturally his thighs were more meat than flab. "T-Ten hours?! I can't work out that long-!' he tried to squirm but it was in vain. "I-I need time to build up right?" He said hopefully trying to find a middle ground with her.

Local Time:
"Oh, not in one day, no. It'll count up." She told him, licking her lips "So every 10 hours you work out, you'll get a turn with me... If that has to be 10 1 hour sessions, it will be..." She gently let him down "That will give you time to build up... You should get some sleep now... we start tomorrow, Marshy."

Local Time:
Marshall flushed as she put him back down, squirming uncomfortably now that she had gotten him hard again. His tail poofed faitly as he shifted and went back to being her little spoon,...trying to rub one out quietly without too much attention to himself. "Yes-mommy-" he whispered as he found himself struggling to even crank one loose, despite how sensitive it felt. In defeat, he closed his eyes to try to sleep.

Local Time:
Marshall blushed harder. "Mommy takes good care of me- I'll-I'll work hard for Mommy- I'll even give Mommy a bath-" he said as she felt his hands clutch her breasts, his small hands couldn't even hold them fully as he squeezed them around his shaft, thrusting against them. "I-im sorry Mommy- "

Local Time:
He moaned as his hips pumped faster, leaning over her, as he grabbed the headboard. "I-like making mommy dirty-" he moaned put as she saw a few weeps of his pre, dripping on her chest. "I'll make sure to clean mommy up too-" he promised obediently. He was already doing well to generate up some pre, Eben aftrler she sucked up the good stuff. He had a studs genes...wrapped up in a shiny soft twinkish body.

Local Time:
He blushed. "Mommy- I don't think I can get as big as yours." He said as his ears drooped slightly. She was bigger than him anyway, even I'd he evolved, she would become a Machamp...4 arms, and even bigger still, ready to gobble him up. "Ah~I'll try- anyway-" he promised as his tail wagged. "To make mommy-feel good-"

Local Time:
As she monhandles his tail, she saw his eyes bulge out and his hips lurched, starting to shoot his load onti her face as he cried out in pleasure and convulsed, his hips bucking against her tits hotly. He drew back from her slowly as he caught some of his breath, but she saw him drop down close, his tingue sticking out slowly. It was long and warm, the heat of his breath touching her face as he started to clean up his own seed from her face. He whimpered...the. realized how fruity abd sweet his cum was. He definitely ate alot more berries than he really thought about. He went from her cheek to her chin, along her lower lip to the other side of her face. He took his time, drawing back for her upper lip and touching her chin. "D-do I need to do the inside of your mouth too-" he said blushing, feeling like he was being a little bit perverted for thinking like that.

Last edited:
Local Time:
"Mmm... I think you do, honey..." She smirked, parting her lips and letting his tongue in easily, her own playing and rubbing against it as they went "Good boy..." She murmured softly, her arms moving to hold him close still "Oh, and don't forget my chest..." She reminded him, glancing down to where it had dribbled over her breasts.

Local Time:
Marshall pulled back, moaned faintly as their strings of cooled cum and saliva connected them. She felt her little stud twitch on her abs briefly, but his cock had nothing left to give up. He simply was that enthralled by his muscle mommy. "Mm-yes mommy-" he mumbled as his parted her cleavage, his tingue lapping iver her breasts and in between, slurping up the remnants, his body instinctively humping against her slit war.ly, and his lips tracing her nipples with soft moans.

(XD omfg I never got a ping on this)

Local Time:
He hummed as she kissed on her stud, he flushed and laid his head down, nuzzling in her teats. As she readied to let him get in some more rest, she felt his latch inti her nipple gently as he closed his eyes. Briefly it was was like he was playing with her, but she felt him suckling gently a moment...slowly falling asleep as he seemed to use it like a pacifier.

Local Time:
She smiled as he fell asleep in her arms, closing her own eyes to rest as well. The next morning however, Marshall would awaken to Saith looming over him, dressed in her tight leotard as she slapped him awake "Get up, Marshall! It's time to work that fat off!" She almost shouted into his ear, making him inevitably jolt as he was dragged down to the hotel gym.

Local Time:
Marshall yelped as she slapped him, getting dragged out of bed, her intensity making it easy to cow him into submission. He was still shaking of sleep, staggering down the stairs. "Mo-morning Mommy-" he mumbled shyly as she stalked her way down with him in tow, his voice soft. He was hoping that he could skate along, but the look in her eyes....gave him a different feeling.

Local Time:
As set him on the treadmill, she would notice while he ran, he was...not particularly poor in posture, but he clearly was distracted by her now. Her alluring figure flaunted beside him making him instinctively turn on the treads, nearly tumbling off it as he yelped and caught himself, trying not to go rolling off.

Local Time:
She watched as he ran, a tilt of her head whilst he nearly tumbled "Aww, Honey..." She murmured, before stepping off her treadmill and moving around infront of him, so his attention would be entirely forward "Mmm... Keep looking this way, Marshall." She told him, slowly raising the speed of the running machine.

Local Time:
Marshall blushed as she murmured her soft disappointment. "I-i don't fall for just anyone-" he said joking slightly as he got back on the treadmill, though as she was standing un front of him, he started to jog at her. While sge hung over the side of the machine, the shorter Mon had no trouble coming right at her. His thigh clapped together. Bouncing off eachother noisily. Some gym goers that were coming in for early training would look around, trying to figure out the source, making him blush deeper.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom