RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Cursed Beauty's Adventure with No End

Local Time:
1:35 AM
the first two would fall with out hassle, however with the fall of the second goblin, a third would soon tackle kitten from the side. as his small daggers would be unable to fully pierce the thick leather armor.
however able to cut through enough to snap some of the straps. it would be enough to weaken the hold of the armor. however this one would be unable to aid it's comrades which were now decapitated.

as the fourth, and unseen one had managed to escape into the dungeon. the third one which was like a goblin paladin, using armor which was stripped from obviously female adventurer's. due to how it
awkwardly covered this goblin. however the fact remained, one mistake and kitten could get cut, thus being inflicted with the paralysis poison coating the daggers.

Local Time:
Managing to get free of the green assailant, the skillful young looking wolf girl would manage to take down the foul prey. However the small nick of the poisoned blade
would be easily dismissed. Unaware that for kitten this mistake would cause her body to become slower, and less reactive as time went on. thus dooming the powerful maiden
to the dungeon to come.

As things had begin to calm down once more, the group which would be at the camp site would seem to be resting, unaware of all that had happened thus far. however more then that
the fact would remained, it was only a few hours until the subjugation quest was due to begin with in this local dungeon.

Local Time:
returning to camp in silence, and late. the young lady would find herself able to slip into her tent for some much needed rest.
as the real fight would begin for them all once they went into the dungeon or magical den. however more then that, once she would be
asleep, the mind would see images of the massive wolf man holding her, praising her, and pampering the young lady once the mission was complete.

Local Time:
as morning finally came, one of the adventurers came to wake the young wolf girl. kneeling down, and poking her cheek the small priest of the group smiled.
" Hey cutie, time to get up, come on were about to begin our dive. besides sooner we get done the sooner you can get to who ever it is you were dreaming of. " saying this
playfully. the group were all experienced in their fields. as such it would seem like this would be a walk in the park. little did any of the group know. lying in wait deep with in the
goblin's den, which was secretly a more dangerous dungeon then any knew. a powerful S rank beast slumbered and the goblins treated as a deity. a beast which would get to know
the wolf maiden all to well very soon.

Local Time:
10:35 PM
i groan a bit as i begin to wake up feeling a little stiff from the fight the night before then i quickly come to when i realize im not with you and that the rest of the group is watching me "by any chance do you have anymore of the fruit from yesterday? there were some scouts yesterday and and took alot of energy to take them out"

Local Time:
"Yes of course, here once you get up, we can have a nice breakfast before we go into the den. "
saying this the young priest smiled, as the others of the group would smile, and node. before moving to go and set up a nice
little clean spot near their prior night's camp fire. the young group were indeed interesting, however more then that, the fact remained.
that this wolf warrior had just admitted she was in a fight while they were asleep which was impressive in the mind of the rest of this group.

Local Time:
i pull my hair back and tie my sword on and i grab my bow and quiver then i go join the group still feeling a little like the odd one out "thanks for waking me" i say to the young priest "i dont think i caught your name yesterday"

Local Time:
a short while passed, before kitten found herself enjoying a hearty and enjoyable meal with her team. a mix of well fire roasted fish, sweet, juicy cold fruit, and some clean and much needed water. the three men and fellow woman
in the group were all oddly quiet. which was to be expected with the risks they were about to take on. however unknown to kitten, part of the reason was how they were all eyeing her up for who knew what kind of celebration ideas they
had in their minds for this mission completion. however the young priest would be the first to do something a bit unexpected, as he would kiss the back of one of kitten's hands.

"well then, once we get done with our task, how about we celebrate together at the bar hmm?"
asking this, as he was a a priest, their was no ill intent, like a normal adventurer would have. however it also showed a gentle and interested side to this healer of the group.

Local Time:
"Oh, sorry every one in our group just calls me healer, or priest, by the name's zed. "
as he said this with a gentle tone. moving to sit next to kitten the young looking healer was slightly older then she was.
despite how young he looked, however more then that, the other three seemed ready to head off, as the priest, and kitten were
sitting together finishing their breakfast at a slower rate at this moment in time.

Local Time:
" Well then kitten, shall we go in, and make a quick victory out of this little hunt? "
saying this with utmost confidence in their team, little did Kitten know that things would not go as planned.
with the unknown high rank boss in the depths, and his group of elite's hidden from view. however as things would begin. the first few layers of this den
would be as expected. common, to elite goblins, with a few powerful hobgoblins. however the real test to them would be the few champion goblins mixed in. thinking
that these champions would be the warning of a goblin emperor, or goblin paladin as the dungeon boss, however the shamans, and their dragon lord would lay in wait with in the shadows.
watching through the dungeon core with how this group slowly moved through the depths.

( feel free to make it as easy or hard as you like, we can have her clearing them with ease, or end up with the healer helping her along the way wink wink. )

Local Time:
i go through with ease only getting a few nicks until the last champion goblin that make a deep nail gash in my arm and across my thigh which causes me to to fumble with my sword and get pinned down

Local Time:
Now pinned, as the champion goblin moved to tear and ruin some of Kitten's armor, exposing her body to the view of all. as
her team was busy with their hands full dealing with other foes. However as this thing had her pinned, and was preparing for some fun with this prey.
having wounded her thigh, and arm to a minor degree. it would not be long before Kitten felt the powerful hand pressed against her chest, and throat.
while the other began to two two of it's clawed fingers to rub along her now exposed tender, lower slit. the nails scraping her entrance, threatening to shove two
fingers in her, and begin a show for the others two see. Little did ether of the two know, that once the others broke free of the fight, they would rush to
Kitten's aid, more so the priest over any other. yet for right now it was unknown how far this wicked champion beast was going to get with his prey.

( you can decide how far we go with the forced teasing, be it just fingering, forced oral or worse before our priest comes to her first rescue nyaa. )

Local Time:
i struggle as I try to free myself, i call out for help as i scratch and claw at the champion goblin's face and neck as he forces his fingers into my sensitive entrance
I kick my legs and buck my hips as i scream out in pain, tears threatening to fall from my eyes

Local Time:
With the tears beginning to form, the wicked green fiend leaned in to lick along Kitten's cheek, before chuckling. as it began to rub it's thick
wicked bulbous tip along her tender puffy slit. having ruined the wolf maiden's light yet sturdy armor. it would seem that very soon the wolf maiden would
feel the foul wicked meaty spear begin to invade her. However the young priest would be working his way tours her. If Kitten failed to fend off the fiend, she would
be rescued after the successfully penetration. if she could squirm, and struggle enough to keep the beast at bay, then she would see it's head cleaved from the goblin's
shoulder by the priest.

Local Time:
managing to keep the beast from successfully laying claim upon her. Kitten would suddenly feel the moment the head of the wicked goblin's
spear, finally finding it's mark. as it began to spread her open slightly. however when only the tip got into her, the head of the beast came off. thus the body went limp
upon Kitten. before the small man, the very priest who was not a front line fight was huffing, and puffing. pushing the body off of her. as he moved to pull Kitten up,
making sure she would be fine, by casting his holy, healing word spell upon her. as it would seem they all finished off this small group of enemies. Unaware of what should be a
simple boss in the next chamber would be far worse then they could ever expect. as the shaman was believed to be the lord of this dungeon, but unknown to them, he was more like a simple
mid boss which would be the fight before the real boss. Yet they would have a chance to rest, and recover before heading into the next room. as the young priest seemed to be more occupied
with Kitten then one would expect. however they way he cared for her would seem to cause ideas, or images to invade her mind, perhaps the one she wanted back in town would share her?

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom