RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Cursed Beauty's Adventure with No End

Local Time:
3:45 PM
"Well then, if you can get yourself well cleaned up before I get ahold of you, then no more dunks. "
saying this, the massive brute would slowly begin to make his way tours kitten with a playful glint in his eyes.
however the way he moved tours her, would give kitten more then enough time to easily moved out of his reach,
or even get a bit of playful revenge if she wanted to use him like a floatation device. it would be unexpected, however
kitten herself was seeing a playful side to the beast which ruined her body in more ways then one, to the very limit her body could endure.

Local Time:
getting splashed as the wolf chuckled.
"Oh you little, wait till I get my paws on you. " moving to give chase playfully, enjoying the morning exercise.
the wolf man was giving kitten quiet the enjoyable morning this time. however more then that, this would be a nice preview of the amazing man she could
make her own by clearing one goblin nest dungeon, regardless of her team. however as the fun would go on. one slip up or distraction, and
kitten would find herself caught, unless she was the one to set up a little trap to pin her stud to win this little playful game of cat and mouse.

Local Time:
growling in a bit of an annoyed tone. the massive beast man would move to grasp the side of the rock, before taking a moment.
using his raw strength, and the soft ground thanks to the water. it would cause the rock to rotate slightly. just enough to cause Kitten to lose balance, and
fall into the bestial stud. as he planned to catch her, however by doing this, their would be a small opening for kitten to use his head like a stepping stone to taunt
her playmate if she wished, or to allow herself to get caught.

Local Time:
"Fair, what about this should be fair, after all, isn't it all's fair in love and war hmm?"
saying this playfully, the beast would move to position Kitten to be on his broad shoulder, however it would
be simple for her tiny frame to easily reposition herself to sit on his shoulder if she so desired. however more then that, the bulking wolf stud
would ask if she was ready for some breakfast before they headed into town then?

Local Time:
12:45 PM
i do reposition my self to sit on your shoulder playing with one of your ears as you ask "yeah I'm ready ill also need something to wear on the quest" i say as i kiss the top of your head gently

Local Time:
moving with an impressive amount of balance, and skill. the smell of slow roasting fish over a fire, with some natural onions would begin to linger.
normally onions would be a poison for a wolf or K9 species. however if prepared carefully it was like a sweet treat, which it seemed this bulking stud was
an experience out door cook as well. as he smirked, before speaking to the tiny maiden on his shoulder.

"well then, I can't directly give you anything, but a simple shirt. I can forward you enough gold, to get a set of ether leather or hide armor, and some weapons once were in town. "
as he said this, the fact remained, this stud's shirts were like full on sun dresses for Kitten, and her size.

Local Time:
"i should have enough of my own gold for some underwear pants and shirt that fits ill just return your shirt once im all set" i say as i lay on the bed watching you as I allow myself to air dry

Local Time:
"if that will do, then I am sure we will have a proper reward waiting for your return tonight, with your progress. "
as he spoke playfully and gently. carrying over a skewer of well fire roasted fish and onion for Kitten to eat.
the big bulken stud moved to sit next to her. gently running his fingers along her frame, after giving kitten her meal .

"once your full and ready we will need to head into town, and get the day going. "

Local Time:
After the meal had been enjoyed, and a few hours passed, Kitten would find herself alone in town, with only her panties on under the massive shirt, which looked like a dress on her.
the tiny wolf vixen would find herself in front of an armor, and weapon smithing shop. with the extra coin purse in her hand, Kitten would find her bulky playmate had slipped some extra coin
into her collection. thus giving her enough to get top of the line armor or weapons of her choice.

Local Time:
she had gotten a set of leather armor along with a large sword and a bow both weapons she was skills at using, then go to a different store to pick up a tan colored shirt and a pair of pants that matched the color of my armor, i then return to where you work grabbing your hand and pulling you into the back room

Last edited:
Local Time:
entering the back room, the bulking beastman would look at kitten, in a more serious, and business like attitude, until the door to the back room closed.
the bulking beast would look at the tiny vixen, even playfully patting the top of her head.

"so what you have in mind, besides showing off your new outfit?" asking this, the wicked beast knew well that their would be only a few short minutes
before the requirement to leave for the quest. if Kitten was ready in time, she would be leaving alone to catch up with the rest of the team, however if she wanted a new
team he would not stop her. yet at the same time, even kitten could see how much restraint this big wolf was showing. his eyes, and body language showed how easily he wanted to just
take her right their on the spot.

Local Time:
Showing impressive self control once more, the beast would take the shirt, folding it up, as he smirked.
"Well I would love to, but it will feel all the better as a reward vs, a quickie before the work load no?"
saying this, as he made it apparent he planned to ruin her once Kitten returned from her work load, and to look forward
to the pampering which would come with it. however it would be hard not to touch her tender bits playfully, as he moved to help get
the armor on kitten. even making sure to take his time to see if any readjusted would be needed to keep it comfortable for her.

Local Time:
moving to aid Kitten with the armor pieces. easily getting the chest place, as well as other straps, and fashions taken care of.
the big beast would playfully whistle at her. before commenting. " I can't wait to tear you out of that armor later. nothing as seductive a woman who
knows how to hunt and kill. " licking his lips with a very obviusly excited and predatorial look. the beast would playfully wish her luck in
getting her hunt done quickly so they can have their fun later.

Local Time:
Finally finding and meeting up with the squad, Kitten would find their were twins, two healers, one which used holy healing, and the other magic healing.
however the fact remained she had a full group. as the welcomed her. before moving tours the dark forest, which was also the location of the goblin den.
However they did not know, she already had experience with the dark forest, due to the little hut she stated at resided in it. just not near the den.

as this was, the group would all seem excited, and playful in their own right, as if thinking goblins were harmless monsters to be slain. however
Kitten knew first hand, and had been advice about the dangers of smaller monsters due to their numbers, and appetite for females.

Local Time:
Once the small group got to the entrance of the den. it began to get dark, as such Kitten would find her crew wanting to set up camp in the woods near the entrance. and tackle the den at first light.
as they began to set up the camp site. the young man which had been the one she had yet to meat, a priest in training would come up to her.

"so I believe the other's said you were of the beast kin blood line? may I ask what is your unique traits? wolf? fox? lion?"
as he spoke up asking this, their would be a strange look in his eyes, as if he was a predator looking at a piece of raw meat, ripe for the taking.

Local Time:
"I see, so your attribute would be best for agility then?"
asking this, the young man seemed to be coming off as if he was thinking of combat tactics. as he would smile
asking a few more oddly specific questions.

"so are you good with stealth? prefer close range? long range?"
as he spoke up asking this it would soon become apparent this young man was thinking of how to try and use Kitten to scout the den before
the rest of the group went in.

Local Time:
"Well before you go, here. " as he spoke up moving to offer kitten a large piece of fruit he brought from the town,
the young man smiled, before he would place it their for kitten to take, and left to rejoin the rest of the group.

much like one would expected, the group did not seem to take kindly to kitten once they were out in the fields
away from view of the masses. even expecting the piece of fruit to be to much for her to be thankful for, unaware that unlike them.
kitten had a real reason to grow stronger, a reward worth wild awaiting her return.

Local Time:
I went off looking for something to kill and eat but i can't really find anything so I assume the small woodland creatures were scared off due to the loud talking that came only a few moments prior so i just go back to camp and grab the piece of fruit that was left for me

Local Time:
Being the only one awake by the dimming camp fire, Kitten would enjoy the massive and juicy yet sweet fruit. each bite filling, and juices over flowing.
However as the darkness grew around the camp site, the sound of rustling could soon be heard. the others were all asleep at this point, and most likely due to the
weaker senses the other species had. they would not be able to detect the movement around them. as it would be a small group of goblin scouts.
all of which were investigating the new group of intruders, as to report back to their boss in the den.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom