RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Cursed Beauty's Adventure with No End

Local Time:
12:03 AM
( @sexy kitten )

name: kitten
appearance: 5 foot 4, large thighs and tits, slightly smaller ass, white, grey eyes, long red and purple hair
Species : Werewolf Warrior Maiden

XXXXXXXXXXX

A small town hidden with in a country long sense forgotten by most of the world. this land had been forsaken due to the abundance of monster dens, and living dungeons. However unknown to the bulk of this world, it is the few, and skilled warriors who were raised in this forsaken land which were the heroes of old, and future potential heroes. as it was the dark dens, and living dungeons which produced the monsters that have helped those who were destined to become great warriors, and adventurer's alike to develop super human level of skills. It would be one of these twisted dens, one which was known to be a weak, yet dangerous den, the Grave of Novices.

In a small town, which was known as the town of Zolts, a group could be seen looking for a third member to take on the Goblin's nest quest. a smaller den which was causing issues for the local farmers, however minimum requirement was 3 F rankers in a group, 2D ranks, or a single C rank to accept such quest. however the two young men, one being a healer, the other a simple dual blade user were waving tours people. looking for any one who needed a party, or had some free time to help them with this supposed simple quest, needing to collect 20 ears, or slay 10 goblins to help keep the den's numbers down. however it would be unknown to the two, that one such ideal member could soon be met, if the one known as Kitten took interest or not, as her rank would be unknown to most.

Local Time:
As the wooden door would creek open, a large burly wolf man in some leather armor would stand their. as the gruff looking individual would move to look down upon Kitten's appearance.
before stepping aside, and welcoming the much smaller maiden into the establishment.

"Well then, safe to assume the runt finished her last job? we do have some rookies looking for some help, if you think you need some fun hunting. "
as the intimidating beast man spoke, a smaller elf maiden would be at the mission, and quest desk, as she would fix comically over sized glasses, as to look tours kitten with a smile.
as she would sit their, awaiting the signed, and stamped request form, which once turned in allows for one to be paid for a completed job, be it a hunt, or even simple aid quest.

all the while the two young looking rookies could be seen sitting at their own table at this point, as the duo were apparently pouting for lack of any one willing to accept their request in order to take on this low rank hunting quest.

Local Time:
9:03 PM
"i wouldn't be here if i wasn't" i say sweetly as i look over to the two rookies sizing them up a bit "i'd enjoy a hunt but i would feel much more comfortable if you accompany me if i were to go with them"

Local Time:
"Well cutie, you know I am employed to stay here, but why dont you go on over, and turn in your completion form. then perhaps I might have a special job for ya kitten. "
as the big burly wolf man spoke, his eyes sizing the tiny maiden over, as he took in her scent a bit. it was no mystery that some beastmen, and women alike went through heat like cycles.
However the fact remained, the quest would need to be turned in for payment, however the noobs could lead to some fun in a monster filled dungeon, yet as it was. the security beast known
to take special one on one tasks with lucky or perhaps not so lucky adventurers.

Local Time:
"its always worth a try to get you to be my security" i say with a giggle then walking away to turn in my form and then i look around for something to drink then i notice a flask near where you typically sit then i pick it up "mind if i take a sip?" i ask shyly

Local Time:
The elf maiden would look to her with a sly smile, before taking the form and stamping it.
"of course, any one who can work for us, and defend us, deserves a little nip now and then. "
as she said this, the busty, yet short elf would pull out a special silver marked paper, as she slid it to Kitty.

"Well I do have a special one on one mission, with Gnarl, their. I saw how you two seem to be getting closer. why not take on one of his special quests? might score some browny points little one."
saying this to kittie, with a sly, yet devilish smirk on her face. the elf was thinking of some fun with this wolf girl, and her cuddle partner of a guard. liking to see how the other girls handled Gnarl.

Local Time:
Licking his lips, the beast looked over kitten, as he moved to touch the top of her head, with an oddly gentle head pat.
"Well you see, my species, we tend to get a bit riled up, during the full moon nights. so I need some one who can endure my company, at least while I am taking care of
some personal business in a smaller room. It is best to have some one with me, as to avoid any potential dangers. " saying this, to make it sound like a safety issue, when in truth
the special mission had only two requirements, one being female, and two being of legal age. however the fact remained, what would come off as an oddly simple task would lead into a night that
would change this young lady's life.

Local Time:
"Well then, I shall give you a quest completion stamp right away, cause I doubt you will be able to turn it in for some time after tonight. "
saying this with a wink, the massive wolf man would move to bite his thumb, as he pulled out a small paper, and stamped it, before taken Kitten by the hand.
walking her back to the elf, turning in the quest sheet, as he would not hesitate to toss the playful looking maiden over his shoulder, with a wicked smirk.

"once this is turned in you and I have some business. " saying this with a playfully wicked tone. he would not hesitate to carry his playmate for the night tours the back storage room.

Local Time:
"Oh in due time, We need to get into the proper environment first. "
saying this with an oddly playful yet menacing tone, the massive wolf man would make alot of the others look on with concern, or even a bit of
fear. thinking that this young maiden was about to be punished unaware that what was gonna happen would be so much worse.

"So tell me then Kitty, do you want to be a good girl, and accept your job, or is some one in need of proper punishment to help with the pent up full moon hmm?"
asking this, as if their was a real choice, when in fact their wasn't. he was still curious about kitten's answer as they neared the dark back room which was meant for personal use by patrons, and special
requests alike.

Local Time:
Kicking in the door, with a sudden burst of energy, and excitement, the burly beast would chuckle as he entered the room and kicked the door closed behind him.
"well then, I guess, some one needs a bit of rough handling to learn her place for such a task then."

as he said this, the wicked looking brute would move to drop Kitten down onto the cold stone, and dirt floor. as he would then go about locking the door, so no one could come in or go out
until he was done. once this was done, the massive wolf man would turn to look over little Kitten, as he licked his maw.

"so choose, do you want this the easy way or the hard way. " with a wicked smirk, Before her eyes, the bulking brute would drop his trousers, and reveal all he had hidden under their. the massive
pink, and red rocket, throbbing, as it was in need of some attention. however he would move tours her with a wicked and playful glint in his eyes.

Local Time:
"So then, how about this, start off, with that pretty little mouth of yours hmm? lets get it nice and moist before the main course. after all now you are mine and mine alone until sated. "
saying this, he would move to point tours some of the tables, chains, and even some of the torture devices, which could easily be reworked into bondage play. however the wicked wolf man
wanted to see how far she could go on her own, and if it wasn't enough he would simply take the lead by force.

Local Time:
feeling the soft delicate fingers along his impressive, heated girth, the burly beast would smirk, as he moved to grasp the back of Kitten's head. before speaking up in an impressively aggressive tone.

"well then, let's make this a lovely one then. a simple trade of tongues, before we put that maw to use then, my pretty little partner. "

Local Time:
Once the lips were locked, Kitten would find the massive and rough tongue of Gnarl invading her mouth, dancing around her own tongue.

as her hands stroked his monstrous and impressive rod, the brute's massive hand slid down into her trousers. as this allowed two of his fingers to begin to rub along Kitten's
tender region. the thumb pressing it's sharp claw gingerly against her sensitive nub, as his fingers pressed against her tender folds. rubbing along them, as the sharp tips slid against the tender center, threatening
to slide into kitten at any moment.

Local Time:
Chuckling at this reaction, the massive wolf man would move his one paw like hand to carefully begin to remove Kitten's shirt, which covers, or more so entraps the maiden's upper
torso from view. as the second claw gingerly continued it's assault upon her. ever so steadily and playfully growing more aggressive. to the point where one finger would periodically slip into
her depths, only to slide back out, and rubbing the tender folds. as it would not be long before the beastman began to try and work two into her innocent depths.

"Such an adorable playmate, I think this will be a fun night for us both indeed. Do not threat, papa will take care of his little cub tonight, very good care indeed. "
saying this with a playfully wicked tone, and excited glee, as it was quick and easy to tell this would be Kitty's first time, and he would be the one to enjoy deflowering this brave warrior in the up and coming world of
adventuring.

Local Time:
"Heh, feels like some one is liking this more, and more. perhaps we should see just how much this cute little cub can handle hmm?"
with these dark, yet playful words, snarled out, the massive wolf man began to force his fingers into her, even taking a chance to angle them with in the silken depths of Kitten.
allowing his sharp claws, to gently scrape her sensitive inner flesh, as the thumb added a bit more pressure, even rotating against the hard little excited nub.

now with her upper torso exposed as well. the bulking beast of a stud would move to bend himself just enough. to allow his rough, and wicked yet playful tongue to lap at the hardening tips, which
were Kittie's nipples. all the while, enjoying her like a fine steak, being prepped before devoured, savoring every moment of this appetizer, before the main course could truly begin.

Local Time:
Feeling how her body began to buck, and move, the sensation of the little maiden's body turning against her, wanting to get it's release all the quicker, this excited the bulking beast. as he smirked, licking his lips, before moving to start licking from Kittie's breast up tours her lips. the rough tongue lapping from her bosom, to the neck, and up to her cheek. finally leading into another kiss, as the powerful stud was moving to get rougher with his finger play. wanting to force Kitty's body to release it's orgasmic desire. thinking how cute she looked and sounded right now, not relenting by any means. but growing more aggressively playful.

Local Time:
As her sensitive ears, and tail soon showed itself. the massive burly beast man smirked. as his one hand soon moved away from her tender lower region. as it suddenly moved to use his claws to strip the lower region from it's covering clothing, leaving Kitten fully exposed to her partner's hungering eyes. as he would not hesitate to suddenly pull her into his massive frame. her much smaller one in comparison like an ideal fuck doll size for him.

"SO you were hiding such a cute visage from me. we can't have that now can we. "
with a wicked and playfully evil smirk. the dominatingly excited beast man would move to suddenly take a form hold of Kitten's hips. lifting her up, before suddenly impaling her upon his hot throbbing spear. with no warning, or
real sign of care. the thickening spear quickly spreading her tight, virgin entrance. forcing her inner silken flesh to wrap around it, for all the wicked length's worth. feeling how the tip pierced deeper into her, until finally bottoming out,
and his sack smacking into the once innocent adventurer's depths. A momentary reprieve would be felt, as he did not move this young wolf maiden, letting her body become a bit more accustom, as the burning sensation of her hymn being torn asunder by this bestial partner would be a once in a life time sensation. albeit painful for right now, it would pass in due time, and once her body was ripe for the abuse once more the powerful stud would begin to use her. as he used the natural moister from her orgasmic release, and even took her with out giving enough time to let the young maiden recover from her body's orgasmic high, as the waves of pleasure would end abruptly in such a violating manor.

Local Time:
i moan out loudly my tail waging against you slightly, my tits bouncing and slapping against me hard as you pound into my bleeding pussy "OH MY GOD! DADDY ITS SO BIG!" i scream as my blood and wetness start to drip onto the floor

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom