RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Cursed Beauty's Adventure with No End

Local Time:
3:47 PM
"Oh, a nice surprise penetration always have such enjoyable results no? did you really think I would ignore such a lovely victim this night."
saying this in a soft growling tone. as his body began to move, his wicked member digging deeper, and deeper into kitten. enjoying this, as her legs would
be pressed tightly together with his own legs on ether side of her own. thus the young looking wolf maiden would feel even tighter with this position.

each thrust growing faster and rougher, as he would give little to no relent at this point. giving kitten what she wanted but in the way she wanted.

Local Time:
"" oh my poor little kitten do you think it would be so easy to endure this kind of training. After all, if you plan to be my woman completely you need to be able to endure much worse then this. "

As the wolf mand said this his sack slammed into her. As his one paw moved from her back, only to playfully slap kittens ass, as he pumped himself viciously into her well stretch and currently filled cunt.

Local Time:
Pulling kittens head away from the pillows. The big wolf man growled playfully. Come now we 2ant to hear that cute voice. Excite your daddy with screams and moans
Or am.i not rough enough to draw out such pleasing sounds from this young body of yours hmm? "

Speaking ad he growled and smacked her plump cheeks periodically while thrusting like a full power piston into the tiny frame under him. This big Nad wolf so to speak was truly training his new playmate to endure his fun.

Local Time:
As the lovely sound of kitten's screaming voice echoes from the small hut, and into the dark woods. acting like a lewd music through the night air for
the brute ruining and claiming her now. his actions growing rougher, faster, and more relentless by the moment. as the thickening cock ravaged her moist, hungering
and now slowly ruined vice of a love tunnel. the wolf maiden being stretched around, and her precious depths shaped into the perfect cock sleeve. the hot thick pulsating
member released one load after another, as the hours would pass like mind numbing minutes. it was unknown how many rounds or loads would be forced upon her body.
however, after so long, the offer to change position would finally be given to the abused beauty.

Local Time:
With her body hitting it's natural stamina and endurance Limit, Kitten would find herself being forced to endure so much more then one would ever naturally expect.
however after what felt like an eternity pinned on her belly and pounded from behind. Finally the bulking beast would pull out of his tiny vixen. giving the false hope that it was over,
only to have her rolled over onto her back. and the two large claws moving to grasp her by the knees. practically trying to fold kitten in half, as he forced his playmate into a breeding press like
position. and buried himself deep into her once more. As the wicked smirk on his face would show Kitten she was getting exactly what she asked for.

revealing that once he was sated in this position, their were many more for her to endure this night. However if kitten's body could not endure it long enough, he would end up making love
to her until the tiny wolf maiden passed out completely this night.

Local Time:
as the morning finally came upon the small hut, the rays of sunlight piercing through the small windows.
Kitten would come to, in the large warm embrace of the stud holding her close. her body warmly cuddled into his frame, with the only
awkward sensation being the fact he was still hard, and fully sheathed with in her tight womanly depths. however Kitten would come to first, able to wake
her stud of a play mate up, however it was unknown how she would feel after a long night like that, however the fact remained she had gotten exactly what
she asked for the night prior.

Local Time:
12:47 PM
i move my hips just a bit trying to figure out how sore i was, i was very sore so instead of giving you a little morning ride i just begin to tease your neck and pet just behind one of your fluffy ears

Local Time:
"Well then, did some one get a rough enough training session? I think a nice long dip in the stream to wash up, followed by some breakfast before we head into town to start our day?"

saying this to kitten as the big bulky wolf man under her was more like a body pillow for kitten to enjoy at the moment, despite how he was still sheathed completely inside of her.
thus any movement would feel as if he was slowly trying to have his way with the maiden. yet it was a sensation which would both be enjoyable and troublesome for one like kitten.
as it also meant pulling apart would run a minor risk of ether being very painful or causing a natural heated reaction to begin with in her sore body and feminine core.

Local Time:
as she seemed so cute, almost whimpering softly for a bit more cuddle time. the big beast of a stud under Kitten would
move to playfully pull out and push back into her tight warm entrance a few times. in a teasing manor, feeling that welcoming, molten vice of flesh.
" This is a sensation I could enjoy every morning, once it is well earned. " saying this playfully

however Kitten would feel how he moved to wrap his arms around her smaller frame in a warm, protective, and delicate yet passionate way. granting the
young wolfen maiden her desired increase in cuddling and morning slumber even if it meant she had to endure a few unplanned strikes at her tender depths.

Local Time:
"Remember the quicker you earn it, the better the reward, from both my end and the guild. "
saying this playfully and gently into Kitten's ear. the big beast of a man would move to roll onto his back pulling the tiny
maiden onto his belly where she was no free to snuggle into his frame, and use him much more like a bed, and pillow.
as the bestial partner would allow kitten to rest at least a few more hours if she needed. but they only had so much time to spare before needing to start this day.

Local Time:
The big beast would stand, as he got up, even grabbing one of his hard hide shirts. which would look like a dress On kitten's smaller build.

"Slip into this, we will greet our guests, and get a chance to clean up, then we will head into town, and get started. "
saying this with a wink, the big wolf man, had no idea the group of elite, new recruits had been sent to him for today's special quest from the guild.
a Spearsman, An elven Archer maiden, and a small dwarven berserker with twin mauls. the odd group was missing a healer, however Kitten's role would be unknown.
as the wolf man didn't even find out about her skills. however the fact remained, they could find the required healer in town later. as he would be more annoyed then anything
once this group would introduce themselves to the two.

Local Time:
Once they exited the small hut, The three rookies, despite being elite from their respective classes.
"Hello boss, we were told to report to you about our special extermination quest today, to acquire our class B guild license. "
as they spoke up, one then the other.

the bulking stud of a beast would smirk.
" hello every one, today we will introduce you to Kitten, she will be joining you as well. However make sure to take good care, and she will prove useful.
once you all get back to town, you will need at least one paladin, or Healer, then I will give your group the destination and target. " as he said this, the intimating aura, and
tone was just like he normally had. the instant this wolf man opened his door, he went into professional mode. as he spoke demanding Kitten to follow him, acting as if she was his servant, and
would need to help him take care of the morning wash, and breakfast. it did paint a picture of her being a servant trying to pay off a debt with her work, and getting a license to become a free woman.
However Kitten knew the truth, this man wanted more with her, and from her, but would not reveal it to the public until she earned the right to be his proper woman publicly.

Local Time:
Hearing her words, the big bulking wolf laughed, as he suddenly moved to swiftly and playfully grasp
Kitten by the hips, and tossing her over his shoulder to carry the tiny wolf maiden into the stream.

"I didn't but, they are the elite of their training groups. Figured this was a golden opportunity. If you don't want them, you are free to choose your
own party. I figured a chance like this, would make our special deal a bit quicker to complete." as he spoke showing how he just took the chance to
take advantage of a scenario the guild set up with no idea of how this big beast had found an enjoyable playmate to make his own. despite the restrictions behind his
unique role and position.

Local Time:
"oh" i say being a bit embarrassed that I thought you didn't trust me to do it myself "ill use them but i want to to make it clear that the boss is mine" i say as you set me down in the cold stream i then quickly jump back up into your arms "fuck" i say with a shrike

Local Time:
standing in the stream, chuckling with kitten's reaction. the big beastly stud would begin to gently and soothingly stroke along her back.
"Oh come now, it's not that bad. besides you don't want to smell of wild sex while dealing with strangers do ya?"
saying this playfully to kitten, the beastly stud would move to slowly lower himself into the stream, as such he was slowly lowering kitten as well. as if making it
so she would need to climb his frame to avoid getting into the cold stream.

Local Time:
"Oh come now, if you can handle this, you will be fine in the cold damp dungeons for hours while fighting. "
saying this, the wicked thing of a bestial stud would suddenly and with out warning take a deep breath only to go underwater.
this would in turn cause kitten to slip off his frame, before being pulled under, like a quick dunk. as the wolf man would rise out of the water
with kitten in his arms again. laughing as he expected some retaliation but unaware of what it would be.

Local Time:
Chuckling, as the beast watched this, now with a slightly bleeding bite mark on the neck. the large wolf man moved tours Kitten once more.
with out taking much time, he would reach over, grasping her, and forcefully carrying the wolf maiden in a more bridal style.

"oh come now, a few dunks will clean ya up real quick, and we can move onto a nice warm fire, for you to dry off, while I fix a bite to eat. so what you say, up for two more dunks. and done for this session of a wash?"
saying this, as the big beast couldn't help but think of how cute the puffed out cheeks of a frustrated little kitten looked, before she bit him in the neck prior. however this would not change the fact, at the moment,
Kitten would find the wild feral, booty lover of a stud was now acting more like a protective big brotherly kind of lover tours her.

Local Time:
"no more dunks" i whine as i get out of your arms once more moving to sit on the edge of a slightly submerged rock rubbing my pussy in the water trying to get the dried blood and cum off my pussy and inner thighs

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom