RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP A Father's Sacrifice (Lord Sesshomaru)

Local Time:
3:53 PM
Misha flushed redder. "I'm not going to fit inti that!" Shesaid as her friend held up the little skimpy outfit. "I couldn't fit in that as a woman either, that doesn't cover anything! You can't fit in it-" she mumbled as she covered herself still, though with her knees to ti her chest, her new form was practically half on display. "Put some clothes on-" she complained as she tried not to look at her bare friends body...but with tye reallocation of blood in her body to her manhood, she was struggling
----
"This woman's brain is accessible to me, yes." The entity said as it looked up to him. "Appearances are...useful, even if one must use them for subtly."

Local Time:
"Oh come now this never bothered you before, so of were sisters Dont tell me you do want a taste of your big sis after all hmm?"

Teasing Misha even more, causing the growing desire and strong urge to assault Sasha to grow with in the timid Misha. As her body had no way of understanding this Ober whelping effect of testosterone mixed with the over whelping blood flow I such s state. As if Sasha was purposely wanting to see how far she could push Misha, unaware of the stronger then nature desires in her friend from.the mix of the eldritch mterial absorbed and the experimental drugs.

Local Time:
Misha pushed her legs out pointedly, opening them as she let her erected member pointedly stand up. "My body isn't a girl's any more! Things aren't the same- I feel this!" She said flushing as she shifted up on her knees. "Its because of you- so it's your responsibility-" she said as she stared at her friend.

Local Time:
" ooh so are you telling tour big sis to take care of this little issue hmm?" As she said this, moving tours Misha once more. Moving in a more provocative manor as she swayed with each step, essentuating her assets all the more in order to provoke Misha to let her play with those manly bits while she had them.

Local Time:
"Oh, how cruel of me to leave you in such a manor, But I can't help but love how you complain and resist at the same time, so confused so cute. " as she said this, finally getting onto all fours, as she crawled tours misha. one hand moving to gently rub the fingers along the cock's hard puffy head, before slowly moving her hand down to the base of the shaft with her fingers. moving then to grasp it firmly and begin to stroke it slowly. as she looked into the young lady's eyes. with a wickedly hungry look.

"so then, it sounds like big sis will need to make sure your all milked dry while we can tonight, I do hope your up for what is to come now. "
as she spoke up, leaning closer to whisper to Misha, how they might have to look into ways to get more of this drug to play with in the future so this isn't a one time event. winking as she said this, however with the increasingly dominating testosterone levels. the male instincts began to manifest little more with each passing and lustful moment. which would leave the question, as Sasha pushed Misha down, how long till misha snapped and took control to sate her needs with out forethought, or would Sasha be able to continue to guide and control at her own rate, loving the way Misha reacted to every motion and action. even stating how she loved the idea of making out with misha before she was a man, thus this could be fun for them on so many levels.

Local Time:
Misha flinched fently as Sasha wrapped a delicate hand around her cock. Her hips were moving, but her friend saw the stiff thing starting to swell bigger, getting thicker abd larger as her excited blood blooded about. The new sensations made her body feel burning hot as she grabbed her friend by the the cheeks, burlt rather than kissing her, she gldragged her head diwn, pushed ger mouth to her hot tip, making her press her lips against the puffy hit tool. "Sasha could tell that her friend wasn't completely listening with all the hormones overwhelming her mind abd body. "Only-once- then we're okat-" she said, vastly underestimating twi things. The needs of her snake, now that it was amped up, her body would very only more needy and addicted to the feeling of busting a nut little by little, and her appetite in her friend that seemed to be quite willing to slurp Misha up as easily as any horror.

Local Time:
"OOh, look at this, My cute little sister, erm I should say brother no? Perhaps big sis needs to have some real fun tonight while we still can. " as she spoke up in a sultry tone, moving to push Misha down onto the soft material of the furniture. her one hand moving to suddenly expose the belly and chest of Misha, before moving to lick from below the belly button up to the nipple. as she used her other hand to play with Misha, working the cock over, as her one hand now moving to feel up and play with Misha's elegant, and feminine, yet oddly manly body, as it was indeed an ideal femboy body, as manly to the touch, and feminine in the looks, a perfect combo to enjoy.

leaning closer to Misha's ear, Sasha would soon whisper something unexpected, as she licked up her sister's ear.
"Oh, do not threat much, this is a safe day for me, so we can go wild, and if we mess up, I have access to the medical gear to take care of anything we might need. "

Local Time:
the instant she asked this, Sasha was already beginning to get into position to straddle Misha. moving to get just the tip between the slick moist slid. moving to rotate her hips as it moved the cock under her. as if the puffy slit was grasping just the tip, and threatening to devour this virgin cock at any moment. as she leaned in teasing Misha's nipples, and playing with her in a way which would drive many men crazy. however more then just that, she was in a position, where if Misha grabbed her shoulders, she could push Sasha away or down upon the cock to be fully impaled in an instant. as Sasha was having so much fun teasing and making Misha all flustered, with what she wanted.

Local Time:
As Sasha teasedvand pinched,, Misha proved to be quite fun to tease, the femboy frame squirming and whining as she played around with it. The nipples seemed sensitive like a woman's, every squeeze making her little brother cry out faintly. Misha put her hands on Sashas shoulders, perhaps for support. But then Sasha saw her cute preys eyes, desperation brimming in them....hardening into determination. Misha pushed on her shoulders, forcing her hips downward, Sasha feeling the virgin cock, as impressive and hard as it was. Spearing into her suddenly, spreading her open around it . Misha's eyes brightened and her hips thrusted upwards. Pounding up against her almost instantly, her tongue lulling out like a puppy as she felt a woman around her male parts, the wetness and tightened kicking addictive sensations through her body.

Local Time:
as this happened, Misha would find her body almost melting instantly. like a one pump chump, however that was to be expected, yet she would discover as long as she was hard, Sasha would not let this fun end so easily. as she would let Misha dominate, and control the pace until the cute little gal tired out, then she would become Sasha's personal toy.

"Oh hear that cute voice, that pretty face, let big sis take good care of you tonight we make magic together. "
saying this before leaning down, and doing something a bit unexpected, as she moved to actually suck on Misha's tongue, leading into a sloppy and unique kiss, but not a proper one by any means.

Local Time:
Misha whimpered cutesy as Sasha latched onto her tongue, her folds feeling her little bro bucking up into her like a femboy possessed. But it was perhaps a few good minutes, before she felt the selwwlling, the shivering and shuddering as Misha suddenly busted inside of her, arching inti her as she cane inside of her again and again.

Local Time:
as she began to melt and spew her hot man chowder into Sasha, Misha began to feel how her big sis would take a hold of her. moving to reposition her body onto Misha. the legs folding so she was on her knees. at ether side of misha's legs. this position and change of posture on her legs, allowed Sasha to be lower, and against the hips of Misha. before she began to slowly rise up, and then dropping down once more with incredibly hard impacts. loving the moist and fleshy impacts which filled the room.

"Oh come now, give big sis so much more fun, we might not get a chance like this again any time soon, we can't let it go to waste. "
as she said this, taking Misha's head into her arms, and hugging misha's face into her own breast, to see how she could get misha to act, knowing this was a rare chance to sate herself, and enjoy her sister so to speak, however the fact remained. this was like a substitute for Sasha, as her final goal was to get Misha's old man as her own.

Local Time:
While Misha was pressed face first into Sasha's breast, she grabbed at her sides, unaware of Sasha's true intentions and desires. That sge truly desired to be with her father. Misha's mouth nipped on her breast, clamping into the bud gently as she was pushed to withstand her nonstop pace.

Local Time:
Panting and moaning, as she was now aggressively bouncing upon as she moved to throw her head back her hair going wild. as Sasha was enjoying every moment of this, milking Misha with all she had to offer, however more then just that. Misha would hear how Sasha spoke out between moans, as she hugged Misha into sucking on her tit.

"Oh God, we have to thank your old man for this magical drug, A real stud I will never want to be apart from. "
as she said this, sounding like Sasha was planning to find a way to get more of this drug from Bel to be able to make Misha into a boy for more magical nights, however if they were lost in this kind of pleasure, perhaps Misha could find a way to use it on sasha to trade places for future fun, as her mind was now becoming lewd, and lost in the lustful thoughts thanks to this overwhelmingly enjoyable and exhausting sensation.

Local Time:
"Just-this-once-" she insisted in between Sasha's petite breast, her suckling broken up by her muffled voice. Her hands dug into her skin, scratching her slightly as her sex squeezed and milked on her. Her member gushed into her another heap of her seed, muffling a moan helplessly as the pleasure only grew, making Sasha able to ride her from one climax to the next without even trying.

Local Time:
Panting and bouncing all the more vigorously, Sasha would speak up between moans.
"Oh come now, I am now used goods, meaning it's your turn to take responsibility, man or woman, you are mine now, my cute little misha. so your telling me you rather we do woman on woman in the future or some toys, are you truly willing to give up on this. " as she said this, each word following by an incredibly pleasing, and tight bounce, and impact. as Sasha milked Misha beyond what a first time playmate would expect, however even Misha would be able to tell, Sasha had way to much stamina for a first timer, unlike herself, even if it was only from countless nights of extreme toys.

Local Time:
"Used-what- ngh-! You're telling-me-" sge mumbled out, barely able to say the words as Sasha bounced in her and her vigorous pace drove her deeper inti her slit. Her hands held onto, clung ti her for dear life as sge worked to force her new playmates man gravy to surge out into her again.

Local Time:
as this went on, and grew all the more intense for Misha, who had never experienced the sensations of a male body, and now was being over loaded with her first time. Sasha would force her to kiss, as the kiss would, before the wild diva of a playmate went back to grinding, rotating, gyrating, and bouncing with out mercy.

"Oh come now, we both now, now you are mine, and I am yours, man or woman, you will have to take responsibility now, after all look. I took responsibility for your condition, so you have to take responsibility for making me into soiled goods right sweety." saying this in a cute and gentle yet alluring tone. it would be the kind of tone to melt an actual man in middle of the act, yet this was a woman in a man's body thus it would only come off as playful teasing at best. yet it would not be long before Sasha could feel the signs of yet another nut about to bust with in her. milking Misha for all she was worth with out a second hesitation or regret.

Local Time:
"Hush-you aren't a virgin-"she mumbled as she flinched and her eyes fluttered as she was forced to kiss with her, her hips pumping upwards. The force and pressure of her desires, making her ride against her prey, milking the seed out of Misha' body. She covered her mouth, biting in her fingers as she gushed her milk inti Sasha. "Fuuu-" she muffled

Local Time:
as she slammed herself down once more, staying their, enjoying the sensation of the hot seed flooding her core for a short bit. Sasha would playfully pout, as she heard how Misha rubbed in her face, the fact she was a active girl, despite her innocent ploy.

"Oh come now, we know, their are no true innocents, but then again, how many can say they got to lay with a real beauty like me hmm? even as a girl you would be lucky to be mine right sweety?"
playfully teasing this, as she painted images in Misha's mind, which seemed to give her enjoyment thoughts of making Sasha her woman, was this due to some change in her mentality with this male form? or perhaps there was something their which had never sprouted until now? regardless of how she thought about it, the truth would be far worse, as this was a part of her born from absorbing the seed, and eggs of the eldritch horror into her flesh from the drug's side effect. one could say her body naturally wanted a partner to rely on, and feed on. yet would her father allow such a thing, as a woman and woman relationship, as he was always so bossy about her eventually giving him grand babys, unless perhaps she could use the combination of the drug and sasha in the future?

all these new ideas, and thoughts, as enjoyable as they would be, were not the kind of ideas Misha would have ever had prior. However this moment in time was a lustful and enjoyable moment for them both.

mean while. . .

in the main lab room, the father Bel, slammed the puppet of the horror against the wall, her chest, slammed up against the wall, her legs spread, as he was ramming himself deep into the flesh. fucking it like a wild beast. as he made his demands of the seeker.

"You will be my partner, and sate my needs like this, and in return , with the exception of my little girl, I will help you find and collect more compatible girls. as we can both grow and feed one another's needs. "
as he spoke now, his mind thinking straight, and realizing how he let himself fall into this dealing. for it was a moment as the horror mimicked, sounded, and acted like the real girl, it had him suddenly snap with a bit of teasing, as he just went for it right their. as the seeker would find as long as it used the body in lewd acts with the girls actual look and voice, even if it snapped the neck and twisted it around like an own to face him as he fucked her, chest to back. it would not bother this nut case. or perhaps one could say the eldritch influence grew in his body like this, as such it would only be a matter of time before it could manipulate him into giving his daughter, and thus giving birth to the high priestess of it's species, and the gate for it's masters to be born into this world.

Local Time:
As Sasha whispered her playfully nothings inti Misha's ear, she could feel the pretty boy body thribbing inside of her, wanting her. Misha's head ached as her body felt strange surges inside, like the thrills of a honeymoon phase, but she grabbed Sasha's cheeks, dragging her down as she started to pull her onto her side, seeming to be taking over a but, while her eyes clouded slightly, pheromones and faint picnic, too small to ever grow anymore, the spread and scrambled outsider eggs making her body and mind reach out to worm into Sasha's. A Link that would subtly connect Sasha to Misha's male body, she would always know when Misha was pent up or in need for her sisters body.

---

Seeker didn't react right away while Bel payed on the body, giving soft noises, faint moans and breathes, seemingly ever so submissive to him. The monster underneath his beloved skin however was thinking, weaving it's sight though its thrills in hardly a seconds time. It wanted to save its needs with the gateway, to begin the expansion. "Bel-I knew you wanted me- information so long- I was wondering how much longer you'd wait-" it said softly as he mimicked her voice, picking around in the scraps of human memories it had while it puppeted the body. Her hands cupped his cheek. "You'd give me all of them, just to have a little bit more of me?" Sge teased as she pressed herself backwards, rubbing against him.

Local Time:
Giving this simple human what he wanted, Seeker would be able to manipulate him far easier then expected, However the one thing he would not give it, was his little girl. However this could be taken in the future once it's domination was fully done. however for right now as he went to town, even on this disfigured form of her, where the body was twisted around yet the sweet voice was their.

"tell me, you will always be mine alone, be my immortal doll, and partner, I want her personality, and voice, I want this body, warm strong and healthy even if it is in need of a puppeteer. I will help you expand and grow, with the exception of my little girl. " as he spoke between grunts, and moans, the instant Bel began to nut into this body, Seeker would suddenly feel a powerful increase in his control and influence in all those who were now his cult member and toys. as if this man's seed could be used to power up those it controlled, this sensation would be an even stronger boost then when it went wild upon Misha prior. meaning as long as this little discover was kept secret from bel, it would pay off even more for the entity to keep this puppet as his ideal play thing for now. however with how he began to slow down, now it could take control and act as if the desires of this body drove it to finish with him all the quicker, and need more, when in fact it could easily use this discover to enhance itself when ever he starts the deed.

XXXXXX

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Now panting, as she yelped, and giggled, as misha pulled her down. repositioning sasha to dominate her, and fill the wild nympho will all of the man seed Misha could produce. finding herself growing addicted to this, as it was all the more enjoyable. However images now flashed in her mind of a male Sasha for moments. however this was something new this night, could Misha truly give up on such a pleasuring discovery. however for now Sasha was becoming panting mess, and melting into lewd pleasure at Misha's whim, as she was actually able to begin to fuck Sasha senseless, unaware her stamina was practically bottomless at this point thanks to the odd fusion of her and the horror eggs. as the infused seed rushed into Sasha's core, coating her depths, and linking the two in such a unique way it could not be denied even if they did not know about it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Local Time:
Seeker felt rhe influx, the seed abd the humans heightened emotions coursing with a special, sought after resource. It was the stuff of Ego, and fancy, imperceptible by humans, or their devices, but the thing that the Horrors relished in for growing in power. Devotion and Sacrifices tended to generate some of the similar results, but these seemed to be all the fresher. Perhaps merely Bel's devotion to this pitiable body. Seeker didn't care one way or another ofcourse, the shell it was using would only be best suited to making this human obey in the future when even he would be too far in his debauchery to recognize his folly. "I will always be with you- Bel- I wanted you from the beginning-" it mimicked, her hands grabbing his cheek. It wondered if truly this human had even so much as truly felt this way for him. Or if merely Bel fantasized with his own hungers.

---

Sasha saw Misha's eyes, glazed with lust and need, but the tiny femboy body was now overwhelming her, holding her wrists by her head as Misha pploowed inti her roughly, her tingue wobbling out and licking over her petite breasts, her neck,. Something inside Misha had broke and it was going to make Sasha into its sex toy, a hungry horror that was going to fill her until her body surrendered.

Local Time:
as this went on for a good while for both parties, both Bel and his daughter would find this night very rewarding despite the ordeals. one getting a flesh puppet of his dream girl, and the other enjoying the sensation of being a male for the first time. as it would lead to Misha and sasha laying together in the bed, cuddled and snuggled into one another for a pleasant, and rewarding sleep. while at the same time the father would pull out of his toy, leaving her fleshy body a mess. moving to guide her to a proper bed to lay the body down, and keep it rested, and allow for recovery, but for himself not the puppet. as he spoke to seeker, after this odd ritual was done.

"this is a deal I will make you, Play the role of my ideal playmate, and leave My daughter out of this, and in return I will help you find ideal play things, and even spread your influence to a degree. this sample of the carnal offering you had proved I can have my self a short lived paradise. " as he spoke making it sound as if he had wanted this woman, and his daughter to himself, but not in the way the seeker would think. however the deal was now set up, and he had no idea, that his sperm in this flesh puppet fed a boost of power to the entity, as a tiny portion of his high powered ego was shaved off with each load. as the next day would reveal the actual cost of such a deed, as his son, or more so daughter would discover. as the body would still be male in the morning, but the allure of it, would cause his more unstable father to assault misha if he showed up at the wrong possible time come the next day.

Local Time:
As they laid together, the monster in human skin reached out and touched Bels cheek. "I will give you what you've always deserved. This body will serve you for the offerings you provide." It said as it caressed him gently, resting its head against his neck softly. It would absorb his ego little by little, as he seemed so desperate to off it, the corruptions were already snaking through him. The woman needed no rest afterall, it's act and feel all for show. As warm and healthy it looked, the puppet had no true sensation beyond the mimicry and simulation of what the monster understood her its body would enjoy.

Misha was cuddled close to Sasha, the petite woman feeling the cream that was forced into her, was soothing back out of her folds from the raw none stope batter. But her connection let her know her master was emptied and sated finally, that her body had properly done its most high duty and squeezed every drop into her body. Atleast for the moment. In the morning sge may have more care work to do.

Local Time:
The next morning came, all the while, Misha would soon awaken to an incredibly enjoyable sensation. the blanket covering her body was large and lumpy. as the body against her seemed to be missing. However by the time she began to come to, the slurping, and gagging sound echoed from under the blanket. the sensation of the moist tongue slipping from the base of the shaft to the tip of the cock. sliding along it with each head bob. as the small breast pressed against the legs, the palms grasping the upper thighs. Misha was being awakened to a morning BJ from Sasha, as one could say she was taking her breakfast from Misha in this case, as nether of them knew that now Sasha as a body, and sexual slave for Misha. while the girls did not know what was going on in the lab, with Bel and the horror, however Misha's body was still human, however her package had shrunk down a good bit. her body had began to show some of her feminine features returning, yet it was only enough so she would be able to notice at this point. showing it would still be some time before her body became fully female again, thus allowing her to enjoy a few more new sensations if she thought about it, once Sasha was done with her.

Local Time:
Misha moaned out as she felt Sasha moving around under the sheets, her mouth coaxing her masters member awake with every second. Sasha felt the desires in her beautiful lord rising, her cock hardening up, pushing into her mouth even while Misha could tell her body was filtering the serum, perhaps another day or two and she would be as she should be again. Her hands moved, cupping Sasha's head, pushing her lower.

Local Time:
The pleasure would be otherworldly for Misha, however as this happened, and she gave into the pleasure. gagging, and causing a slurping impact upon her own crotch area. as Sasha struggled to keep up. it would not be long before Misha would find it hard to prevent herself from feeding Sasha her thick creamy man chowder. yet the two would end up needing to share a shower, and dressing up to head into the lab for the day. Yet for right now, it was Misha taking control of her morning BJ assault. as Sasha would seem to be willing to promise herself only to Misha's family. which could be taken as a lover to Misha, and loyal, assistant to her father, when in truth, Misha was a stepping stone in Sasha's master plant, despite how she was becoming more and more obedient to Misha from the ingestion and absorption of the eldritch enhanced seed.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Suggested Threads to Read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom