RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP A Father's Sacrifice (Lord Sesshomaru)

Local Time:
3:56 PM
While Sasha had a plan on mind, to use her position to reach for Misha's father, for the moment anyhow, the seed would work to enslave the human little by little into a simple slave addicted to the seed abd body of her Misha. Misha pushed abd grunted Sasha's face into her lap, ruffling her hair as she was forced to slurp around her cock. Misha pumped her hips thrusting up into her love pocket, his cock hitting the back if her throat as she started tovfeed her a helping of her seed.

Local Time:
once the seed was fully gulped down, Sasha would pull of Misha's cock, as she stuck out her tongue to show that their was none their. before trying to crawl up Misha's body to kiss her. however it would be easy enough to push Sasha off her body or even use her for more intense fun if the need was felt. as this would be quiet the enjoyable wake up call for Misha. however the two still needed to wash up and go meet her father in the lab, or at least she did. If Sasha went with her or not would more so be up to Misha if she wanted this playfully lewd big sister with her while dealing with her father in the lab, or have Sasha go back to her own work while she was busy with her father, but for right now, Sasha's neediness was Misha's current enjoyment and issue to deal with.

Local Time:
As Sasha crawled up her body, Misha reached down to her hips, grasping on her hips and pulling her downwards, pushing her slit down onto her cock just as Sasha went to kiss her. Misha moaned as she dug into her, feeling her warmth sucking her in. Misha leaned forward, catching her lips as she rolled around to take up the top spot, the desires rising up higher and burning hotter.

Local Time:
Now getting a morning session really going, Misha would feel the enjoyment of how Sasha's body consumed her so flawlessly. the warm tight, moist flesh constricting around Misha's healthy, impressive cock. all the while as their lips were locked together. tongues invading one another's mouths, dancing with each other for dominance. Each time, Sasha bounced upon Misha, impacting the hips, and laps with incredibly lewd, and enjoyable actions. the sight and sensation would be one which Misha would find herself desiring more and more, after each session as she was just introduced to the world of male pleasures. all the while she had no clue that her father, and his new toy, would be coming up with plans for expanding the eldritch influence, while also doing the dirty act. however this would also become a part of her fate all to soon.

Local Time:
Her fingers curled slowly, scratching Sasha's soft flesh as they clashed in pleasure, every bounce abd impact making Misha moan into her mouth. She raised her hand, grabbing in Sasha's small breast, squeezing them as she broke the kiss and started to thrust up harder, getting more aggressive and forceful in her pace as the playing drove her male lusts into a frenzy

Local Time:
"Oh Damn Girl, give it to me harder, that's it baby Harder, I know you can, Bruise Mama's back side with that big old toy you have. "
As Sasha panted, moaned, and begged in such a lewd manor, after the kiss broke. Her own body getting rougher, and faster with each motion. loving this sensation all the more, as she was enjoying Misha's study form with such gusto. However it would become more and more apparent, that Misha would be the one who would end up exhausted first out of the duo, yet the pleasure, and lustful craze gave her a better understanding of the sensation and desires men had to fight with on a regular, and this woman before her was an ideal nympho at her service. as it would be this session which would paint the depths of Sasha with enough contaminated seed to fully bind the two in a way nether of them were aware of.

Local Time:
Nisha groaned as Sasha depraved eyes fell on hers, hee hungry words making her new master flush slightly. Mishas other hand moved on its own, slapping Sasha on the ass while they slammed together. She fought to hold on as long as sge could but the Nymphomanic scientist felt her Lil brother shooting their tainted , corrupted seed into her insides as sge whined and moaned, thrashing her hips in the grasp of pleasure. She fell back, gasping hotly, her prick however was much more willing to stay up while Sasha's sex milked on it . At least for the moment, the nymph would be able to take some more fun from her connected master, until I her cock was sated with its chosen fuckhole.

Local Time:
As the time passed, Misha would find Sasha riding her with out remorse, however after so many loads. the young looking lady would suddenly release a lustful moan, before going limp and falling forward upon her lil brother so to speak. as she panted, head resting against Misha's slightly softer chest now. as she would smile, panting as she spoke.

"you feel a bit softer then yesterday, is our fun time coming to an end sooner then planned. I better make sure to milk you everything your worth, once I recover some strength. "
as she said this, it would quiet something, as Misha who was also feeling the pleasure and drain would find her manly member fully erect, and still deep in the resting Sasha who was now ontop of her. until Misha chose to roll her off, and slip out, or push to have some more fun. as their would be a bit of time before Misha was due to report to her father's lab for the day's work load. yet Bel was a big softy, and push over for misha, as she was the only one in the crew which got away with countless late arrivals, and early leaves.

Local Time:
giggling at hearing this, "Oh that's easy the kind any male body would submit to. besides My cute little Misha, I am gonna be such a good big sister to train and enjoy your male body every time we get a chance. besides I will make sure you only need, and I only need you. " saying this in a playful tone, having no idea how true these words would become, however Misha's job would not change, however Sasha would crawl to snuggle up against misha, asking her to tell Bel that she would not be working today, saying she was sick or something. however this was only cause the pervy sasha wanted to monopolize the limited time with Misha while she was still male.

Local Time:
"Mm-Im not skipping out on work!" Misha said blushing furiously as Sasha cuddled closer to her, trying to worm more time out of this form. "I cannot abandon the lab for sex." She said as she held onto her 'big sister' , shifting up to sit up slowly. "If I do- I'll be distracted far too often"

Local Time:
"Oh come, now just one day of us, I can make it all worth it for you. Besides this could be over by tomorrow right?"
as she spoke pouting and in an oddly cute manor, trying to get Misha to agree, however as they would go back and forth, the time to leave would soon come and go, thus it would make Misha late, however Sasha did not have to work this day, as she was marked as a volunteer. thus she could stay back and prepare for what ever she would want to surprise misha with after work. if misha was up for of her best friend, now clingy fuck toy's plans.

as it was, the lab summon pager for Misha would begin to go off faintly. meaning she was expected, but it was not an emergency.

Local Time:
"Mm-i must work, exploring your holes abd exchanging fluids will have to wait " Misha said dragging herself put of bed, pulling free of Sasha's grasp. Both her arms and the squeeze of her sex. Misha grabbed up the pager, pressing the button to send back her acknowledgement."I'll be back after I finish in the lab.'

Local Time:
Sasha would pout, as she watched Misha get himself dressed and prepared to leave the room to join her father in the lab.
"Oh come now, we both know if you say your not feeling well, due to some. erm side effect, from the drug he wouldn't force it right?"

as she said this, making the most alluring movements she could, however the fact remained Misha has quiet the issue with Sasha who was now addicted to her, and it could also be the same for Misha herself due to the incredible sensation sasha gave her with out regret.

Local Time:
Misha bit his lip slightly as Sasha waved herself towards him, carssingung herself and guiding his vision all over her body. She saw her masters cock bulg slightly in their pants. "I-I shouldn't abandon-my job- " he said again as his face got redder, sweating a little as he looked away. He began to turn away from the temptress, but fidgety with the knob.

Local Time:
Moving to leave, while fidgeting with the door knob, the slight delay allowing Sasha to crawl out of the bed, and slowly sway herself tours Misha. in a very seductive, and desirable manor. however as she drew closer, her hands slowly reaching to slip around mish, one to go up her shirt, and play with a nipple, the other aiming to slip into her pants and play with their new toy. The pager would begin the faint beeping once more, as a reminder. however as it was a small blue light beep, it was not an urgent need. thus it was only a reminder that she was meant to be in the lab today. all the while Sasha was doing everything she could to ensure Misha stayed in the room to play with her. unaware that once Misha reported to work, her body would become a new kind of toy so to speak.

Local Time:
Misha moaned as Sasha's hands slithered unti his pants, fondling and rubbing in his growing hard on. "Mm~na~Stap-" he mumbled as he started to get bigger and harder, resting against the door as the addicted volunteer hungered for more than mere touching and seduction. Misha swatted her hands off as the pager beeped again, fighting the male urges that stormed inside. "O-off! I can't- sir there!" He said pushing her back onti the bed. "Ha- you! Sit and wait for me!"

Local Time:
getting pushed onto the bed, at first thinking she had won, until Misha gave the order to wait. she would look at Misha pouting a bit.
"Oh Come now, we don't know how long this male form will last, we need to enjoy it while we can right sweety?"
as she spoke up trying to be as alluring as possible. despite making it so hard for Misha to do what she needed. the fact remained, she was having to ether leave now, or call off from her day of work, ether choice would lead to experiences she would not forget, but one would be more rewarding then the other, yet the rewarding one would also lead into much more trouble as well. Sasha did a hell of a job making this difficult for Misha, albeit not necessarily a bad thing at least.

Local Time:
"If you need me to be a male so bad, why don't you just take some samples of the serum and save it." He said rolling his eyes. Ofcourse the idea was more of a tease, but Sasha's mind would likely consider it an order, after all, her masters cock would not be around for her to worship and milk with her body if it was set into Misha's proper femal form. Misha opened the door. "You'll live just fine without me fir a little while." He said as he fixer the buttons on his shirt, stepping out and closing the door to head out to the lab.

Local Time:
Now walking down the hall, fixing her outfit, and thinking to herself. the thought of how Sasha might actually try to replicate her father's creation with that anti Eldritch syrum, despite the side effect of temporary gender swapping. it would not be long before she would see the seeker, which as far as Misha knew, was Shayla, as she had two of her bio mechanical guard dogs with her. the petite maiden was preparing to head to the horror's chamber. to follow up with the test which had accidently gotten Misha into her current condition, however she was due to report to her father, in the lab directly. Yet would she continue on, or try to stop Shayla from apparently making the mistake she made prior? as it was unknown if Seeker would react on it's own accord, or play the role of shayla, as requested by Bel, yet this would become an opportunity to ether try for the new male, which was the female, or to keep the show in order to earn favor of the human it was still breaking slowly, and making into a willing puppet. as this could give it a reward with great punishment, as in slowing down it's plan's progress. or remaining in the role of shayla, until the right moment presented itself with the aid of the human male that was acting as it's high priest, and tribute supplier.

Local Time:
"Shayla, are you going to the page too?" Misha asked as he caught up to his fellow scientist. The woman looked over, smiling. "I just got it, your father's been worried about you....how are you?" She said as she reached out, put a hand on Misha's shoulder gently. The monster in human skin had been researching and sampling more human appearances, mostly from the thoughts and patterns of its slave minds around the compound. Consuming the knowledge and experiences to add to its own. Misha looked down. "Im...adjusting ti this side effect." He said as they walked to the lab doors. "But it shouldn't last too long by the looks of it, I think I'll be myself sooner or later.:

Local Time:
as the two ladies soon showed up, they would both find Bel hard at work, splitting open the ribcage of an infected dog. as it had partially morphed into a Horror, as it was brought in dead. he was extracting some organs, and samples. as he spoke with the sound of the doors.

Shayla, and Misha would soon find bel giving orders for them to look over the monitor and decide which of them wanted to help with specimen 13's feeding and proper maintenance, and which would help him with the examination of this new specimen.

"ok ladies, I need you two to decide who will do which job, and if you will do ether of them alone or together, as long as we get this task done, we can move onto the next major item on our list. "
as he spoke up, it would paint a chance for shayla to choose to make a move or play the role of a scientist, for it could use the infectious miasma from this new specimen, which was being study to spread some extra influence in the ones working on it, even Bel himself, despite his natural resistance.

Local Time:
"I can handle the experiment...if you can handle the subject, Misha?" Shayla said looking to Misha as he looked at the glass. Not knowing that the horror was connected to Shayla, that the seeker would let the femboy get explored a little less aggressively, to keep up appearances, but be easily 'disinterested' by the new form. "Is it-safevfor me father? As a male?" Misha asked

Local Time:
"You are a male now, the thing will show no real interest, except perhaps taking a sample from you, as it did me back when I interacted with it. "
as he was actually referring to his time with the seeker in shayla's body. the man would assure her, as a male their was no risk to her health, but if it felt over whelming or to much at any point, to call out, and he would come rushing to get her out. even to the point where he would ask if she would prefer to study this sample instead, and have him take her place in the work are, as she could work with sasha on this unknown specimen.

as he spoke up, saying this, it was now showing at least to the seeker, how it's influence, and the sexual intercourse it allowed had already began to show some fruits for it's success with the already visible changes in Bel's thought process, as before even as a male. he would not have allowed Misha back in their, but now it seemed with the odd agreement, and experiences he shared with the seeker. his own affliction of the eldritch influence had increased incredibly.

Local Time:
"A Sample?' Misha said frowning briefly. "Ah . We've learn these Horrors are less hostile to males now, they may be acclimated to the differences in human biological functions. And see males as less of a threat as they do females." Shayla said as she approached the hound to start to join in on the experiment. Misha walked to the glass. "Okay....opening...the bulkhead?" He said as he reached to open the door.

Local Time:
as the work continued on the unknown specimen, Misha would soon be entering the chamber which would cause her so many nightmares. however now being told how the thing seemed to lack interest in her male attributes. the creature could be seen moving tours her. this time the tendrils seemed to rub along Misha's arms, before retracting, and moving about the chamber. as if what the two told her was true. However little did Misha know, this thing was paying her little mind at the moment, due to being distracted by the puppet show it was putting on with Bel. as it was, she would need to get deeper into the chamber, and seeker would need to get the ok from bel to take the sample from Misha. however it was being set up to appear like an experience to teach Misha the benefit of being a male with this creature, with out causing any real damage except perhaps mental.

Local Time:
Misha flinched briefly as the tentacles touched him briefly but seeing the pull away made him sigh in relief. "Okay....safe?" He mumbled as he walked further in. Seeker looked at the mutated creature, pulling out a saw to start to cute through its skeleton, rooting about inside of its body for the miasma and pheromone glands of the twisted creature.

Local Time:
now with Misha in a position where she could not hear her father or the creature disguised as Shayla. Bel spoke up to the seeker, as he was curious about this odd mutation brought into the lab.
"Tell me, this is not the kind of evolution your species cause, so what kind of kin would cause this to make a pack of predators like a parasitic infection?"
as he spoke up, and asked this to the seeker, Shyla would be able to tell this was far less effective then the method her kind uses, but it was not far off from what she did, just more primal, and slow.

mean while as Misha went deeper into the cage, she would soon notice the warning signs, as she got closer to the left overs which needed to be cleaned up for the fresh me to be released. as she got closer, the corpse had odd eggs pulsating in the portion of flesh. unaware that this thing was able to reproduce thanks to the samples it took from her father, however this meant new samples to take to the lab as well. unaware that the instant she would reach for the eggs, they would split as they shot out small almost spider like entities which had tendrils and snappy legs to hug onto her mainly form.

Local Time:
"It is not my tactic. This is...a slower methodology, perhaps in some ways much more silent as well. In the short term." Seeker said as they splayed the beat open , shuffling through its organ systems. "These would mKe an attempt to procreate with other canines abd pass the mutations to the off spring." They said dripping a few bits of knowledge to the human. It wasn't particularly key to breed and pass the traits along, but it was but one of a few tactics.

Misha walled to the leftover carcass, cringing slightly at the gnarly remains...but saw something within it. He got closer abd closer, a but more confident now that they didn't seem to have holes the monsters wished to violate or touch.

Local Time:
managing to lean in close, and see the pulsating egg, one of them would suddenly burst. as the thick sticky fluid coated the young man, and caused him to fall onto his ass. sticking to the ground slightly, as the fluid dissolved his clothing. however as he sat their, the new hatchling could be seen crawling out of the remains. yet it much like the older one, only seemed to come up close, to investigate, but not violate. Giving Misha a chance to get hands on and study a new born horror, with out fear of attack. unaware that once the remaining three hatched, they would take their samples from her male body, and thus make her a more ideal plaything for her father, and the seeker when the time was right.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Suggested Threads to Read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom