RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Paradise By Any Other Name (Crow)

Local Time:
5:27 PM
Lock smirks a but as she pushed against him. "Almost? What a shame! I wanted to eat the second I saw it." He said playfully as he nipped on her cheek. Which part did he mean? Honestly? All of her, front to back, would have worked for him. Even with all the sex he got in a single days work, seeing Izzy even once made him raring to go for her.

Local Time:
"Mhm-" he muffled as he hugged her waist, his tongue working deeper, his lips pressing on her. He tried to be soft and slow about it, teasing her back door with every wriggle and nuzzle against her body. Whether it was solely for her warning, or if he was also more than willing to tease her like this all night long anyway...it was probably both.

Local Time:
Lock muffled a groan as she shook her ass against his face, his tongue working faster. "Mm-yu shad bee gentl-" he teased from behind her, squeezing her waist to keep her still, his hand moved to stroke her pussy playfully, content to drag it out, to comply until she went crazy.

Local Time:
(XD Well Izzy if you Google his name....)

Lock smirked as she screamed him mouth latching between her legs, his mouth sucking in her slit as his tongue worked so hungrily to taste her. His tongue rubbed on her soft spots his nose pressing and rubbing on her clit like a savage.

Local Time:
"Mm-your not just a slut- your My Slut!"" He said as she held onto him, keeping him close, his cock working in and out if her faster and faster already, slamming against her harder with every squeeze if her legs. "Mm-shame your already at capacity or I think you'd have more puppies!"

Local Time:
He groans as she worked her hips, his hips thrusting inti her soft hips. "Mm-ill always fill you-atleast twice a day!" He grunts as he moved his head, sucking on her breasts now. After all he slept her, she got to take him in the morning and he'd always come back for her in the night.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom